Forum › Isn't It Fine To XX Freely discussion

Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

Holy shit

A doujin with all of my OTPs simultaneously? YES

Smkrdb5kcvhg_wq4izmcf2mpp_pv4mkvlgohghl-kq8
joined Mar 13, 2018

This is a good doujin,but why did the author leave Akari out on this part?

MegaWallflower
Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

I love when all four of these ships are together

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I get where the author was going with this, but why cut on the best part for the Akari x Chinatsu one?

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

The 4th wall breaking was fun

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

Sakurako x Himawari is the best!
I'm okay with Akari x Chinatsu... But I really can't get used to Kyouko x Yui and Ayano x Chitose...
I wish the autor would choose already, so I could or be happy about it, or have to conform myself with the sad truth.

last edited at May 22, 2018 9:44PM

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Wait, this book has all my OTPs. But also nothing happens here.

What the Yuri Goddess giveths she also takeths away. I guess.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Would of been better with Kyouko x Ayano and the Chinatsu and Akari part was a bit of a let down.

Although I do really enjoy the authors HimaSaku stuff

joined May 10, 2015

TOSHINO KYOUKO is such a lovable idiot, and then you have Himawari and Sakuko who will be honest one day eventually.

My first thought went to darling in the franxx with the title, would have been happy with that, still happy with this.

Satchmo_Omega
Hedgehog
joined Feb 26, 2018

This is the OFFICIAL pairing combination. Ayano x Kyouko fans are kidding themselves.

last edited at May 22, 2018 11:50PM

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

The HimaSaku part actually happened right? It wasn't wishful thinking?

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

This is the OFFICIAL pairing combination. Ayano x Kyouko fans are kidding themselves.

Pfff. Where the is the official tag? The only "official" couple is Himawari x Sakurako (and, thanks to Madoka, Namori is letting them be).
While Namori doesn't pick one, then Ayano x Kyouko is a possibility, and the same goes for Yui x Kyouko.
Just because I like one ship, doesn't mean people that like the other are "kidding themselves". It just mean they have a different taste, but should be respected all the same.

joined Aug 10, 2016

I do like my preferred Kyoko pairing over the other, but Namori wants people to fight over it by constantly baiting readers.

joined Oct 26, 2016

Holy shit

Extremely surprised by Ayano x Chitose and then I realized that all the pairs are as they should be. Finally the first Ayano x Chitose thing on Dynasty, we need more of it.

joined Sep 9, 2016

Kaede is so fucking precious.

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

They got the pairings wrong, I think.

9gamlp01_400x400
joined Jul 29, 2017

Now THESE are the true pairings! And finally, the first Ayano x Chitose work in this site! Guess I didn't have to wait that long.

last edited at May 23, 2018 4:45AM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I think the whole Ayano x Kyouko crush has just been meant as a tease from the start by the author. The pairings in this doujin are the most logical when considering all of the characters' interactions throughout the series. That said, I'd love to see a Yui x Chinatsu where Chinatsu is a total yandere.

Satchmo_Omega
Hedgehog
joined Feb 26, 2018

I'd love to see a Yui x Chinatsu where Chinatsu is a total yandere.

Not really Yui x Chinatsu, but YuruZero has a Yandere Chinatsu.

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

Am I the only one who had the Inception sound playing in his head while reading this?

Basically any time the narrative pulled back a diegetic level or the chapter changed.

last edited at May 23, 2018 10:19AM

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

I think the whole Ayano x Kyouko crush has just been meant as a tease from the start by the author.

It's all a tease. Basically the entire series is just simultaneous protracted teases. I highly doubt it's ever been Namori's intention to portray any given pairing as being better than others, except of course for Himawari and Sakurako, which is the one single constant.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Holy shit

Seconding that. Just amazing. Papa bless.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Holy shit

Seconding that. Just amazing. Papa bless.

Thirding that.
It's a shame nothing actually happens. xD

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Yes, but nothing happens in the exact manner that nothing would happen in the original work. It's pretty impressive, really. Good job of original flavor emulation.

To reply you must either login or sign up.