Forum › OL x Gyaru discussion

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I didn't really get the 'paid dating' vibe at all. I just took the expensive comment as a joke.

There's no hard evidence. It's just that going from '"strangers" bumping into each other on the street' immediately to 'on a bed in only their underwear' is pretty suspect. Money being their chief concern in the situation doesn't help their case.

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

what does OL stand for again?

A
joined May 24, 2013

Office lesbian.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

With the pace this thing has, I'm glad it's over in 3 pages. They'd be dead on page 5....

otherwise: not very impressed by this work. It's just to short to leave any impression at all...

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

Lightning speed

More like Ludicrous Speed....

Tumblr_inline_mnt4g3zxm31qz4rgp
joined Jul 23, 2017

I didn't really get the 'paid dating' vibe at all. I just took the expensive comment as a joke.

It felt really obvious to me. Gals invest a lot of money into their appearance and are already known to partake in enko (schoolgirl prostitution/paid dating) to afford their lifestyle, so her cutting her nails (rip) + the comment is a pretty blatant implication. It doesn't help that the paying lady is an OL, as the stereotype is that office workers are the most common customer for enko.

joined Aug 25, 2013

Unseen The Awesome?

joined May 10, 2015

Sugar mommy?

last edited at May 5, 2018 3:03PM

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

well shit then the yuri keeps getting faster and faster

joined Jul 23, 2017

This what i really like so good ٩(๑>∀<๑)۶♥

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

stOr bOcks

joined Sep 11, 2014

It felt really obvious to me. Gals invest a lot of money into their appearance and are already known to partake in enko (schoolgirl prostitution/paid dating) to afford their lifestyle, so her cutting her nails (rip) + the comment is a pretty blatant implication. It doesn't help that the paying lady is an OL, as the stereotype is that office workers are the most common customer for enko.

I feel like the last panel is a time skip forward. And to support the non prostitute argument, I feel like gyaru wouldn't cut her nails short for someone she's being paid to sleep with, since the long bright nails are part of her gyaru aesthetic. If she were being paid, I feel like gyaru could get away with just lieing there and letting ol do all the work

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I am relieved they actually acknowledged the fact that the nails were clipped before their activity. That's a first of the many I've seen where the other had too fancy of a nail.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Office lesbian.

Olympian Licking

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

I feel like the last panel is a time skip forward. And to support the non prostitute argument, I feel like gyaru wouldn't cut her nails short for someone she's being paid to sleep with, since the long bright nails are part of her gyaru aesthetic. If she were being paid, I feel like gyaru could get away with just lieing there and letting ol do all the work

Yeah, but by that token, it is also unlikely she would cut her nails for what is basically a one-night (day?) stand with a woman she just met on a bus station. That sounds far more unlikely than her being paid for it, to be honest. The fact she had to clip her nails to begin with shows she is obviously not a regular at using her fingers to satisfy ladies.

I think the prostitution angle was pretty blatant here. Regardless, it was nice and criminally short, lol.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Office lesbian.

Olympian Licking

staaaph i cant breathe

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

C'mon, the whole point of going yuri is that guys don't take enough time. There's no need to compete to see who finishes first. ;-)

joined Apr 12, 2015

What... What happened???

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

SO SHORT!

Lbeingrllygay
36002568_1838354376215521_8722944858664206336_n
joined Jan 21, 2019

This really feels like yumikuri
I like it

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I liked the story, but the kiss on the third page made me love it. They seem pretty happy together

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Wholesome speedrun

23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

Picking up a gyaru highschooler any% no glitches speedrun

To reply you must either login or sign up.