Forum › Touma-kun discussion

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Where is the rest of this? :O
Weren't there any more translated chapters?

last edited at Apr 13, 2018 1:43AM

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Wtf Touma-kun looool she needs to fck them just to style their hair xDDD

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Wtf Touma-kun looool she needs to fck them just to style their hair xDDD

Customer service

last edited at Apr 18, 2018 1:54PM

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

this is getting kinda creepy....

joined Sep 9, 2013

this is getting kinda creepy....

I'm getting the same vibes to be honest. I'm thinking of dropping this one

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I just don't feel bad for Touma-kun at all. But I don't hate her, either. I have zero feelings for her one way or the other. Her victims, however, are the ones I feel wholly bad for.

I knew a girl like Touma-kun in college. Not the hair styling part, but the sleeping around part. Got annoyed because all these girls fawned over her but she never committed to anyone. :/

joined Jun 12, 2015

Is there a girl/woman in this school who will not sleep with Touma-kun?

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Is there a girl/woman in this school who will not sleep with Touma-kun?

IS THERE ANYONE IN ROME WHO HAS NOT SLEPT WITH MY DAUGHTER?!!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, that took a weird turn.

As long as we dealt with teens, that was somewhat believable, but that she would do all the female teachers without consequences is a bit over the top.

It's still kinda sweet, but there goes my suspension of disbelief.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Well at least the nurse had the courage to face this and resing at the end and lastly fuck all those teachers! damm for real?!

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

Touma is pretty boring. The correct way to digest it is by looking at every other girl, who happens to be more special than Touma. I liked the nurse quite a bit, I wish she had stayed longer.

TOUMA HELP ME

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Touma-kun got her hands on an adult maiden.
She's too powerful for society and must be stopped

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Well, that took a weird turn.

As long as we dealt with teens, that was somewhat believable, but that she would do all the female teachers without consequences is a bit over the top.

The fact that they act as if getting their hands on an student is "nothing" is a huge deal, and it's dripping with really fucked up implications

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Same, all the more because the teachers apparently share these experiences with each other, and they have no reservations about having a laugh over it in front of the nurse. Openly. In the teachers' room. I just could not take that detail seriously.

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

I take back what I said earlier. Now I just want to watch Touma get run over by a truck. Multiple times. Sure, I would find the experience of actually watching such a thing absolutely repulsive, but I'm just as repulsed by the titular character's behaviour.

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

GeneralJ
Touma had sex with every teacher on school, why can I not stop laughing?

I was the same. What a womanizer!
It's kind of scary how good she is at making girls fall for her.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

TOUMA HELP ME

If this Touma was anything like Raildex Touma, she'd ignore all the girls pining after her and just run around punching people.

last edited at Apr 18, 2018 4:36PM

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

There's nothing wrong with being a player IMO.
Having sex doesn't come with an obligation of committal.
Touma's just a young girl trying to have fun, and isn't looking for love. And that's not a bad thing.

A
joined May 24, 2013

Why are people hating on Touma? She's just a nice girl who likes to sleep with every single woman she meets. And she gives them free haircuts, too. What's so bad about that?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Sunnyskies posted:

There's nothing wrong with being a player IMO.
Having sex doesn't come with an obligation of committal.
Touma's just a young girl trying to have fun, and isn't looking for love. And that's not a bad thing.

It is when you forcibly grab someone's hand to look into her phone and then kisses them. She is forcing herself on people and ignore any boundaries under pretext of casual fun without considering other feelings at all. Also the fact she got no repercussion for doing it to entire school's faculty is just unbelievable. If they let her do that just because she sweet talk to them a bit, then they are not fit to work in a school.

llenovo posted:

Why are people hating on Touma? She's just a nice girl

Because she is not a nice girl. She manipulates other to get what she wants and then discard them.

last edited at Apr 18, 2018 5:56PM

Tumblr_naq5w3cgrf1sbltxmo1_500
joined Jun 27, 2016

This manga is just getting weirder and weirder every new chapter

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

This chapter does kind of paint Touma as some kind of eldritch lesbian sex god.

...Which is actually really awesome now that I've typed it out.

Anyways, my prediction: nurse-san quits and gets married, tries to have a heterosexual relationship, discovers she liked sex with Touma more than her husband, and comes back to work at the school again.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

That is what you get for writing without actually reading the (entire) manga. I got scolded so I just want to clarify that to me Touma is just too forcible in her flirting and crosses little too many boundaries for my taste and also her handling of girls that actually did fall for her in some way and want more could be a bit better. I might came off as a bit too hard on her, cos I was basing it mostly on comments from thread and few parts I did read (one which admittedly made me angry).

last edited at Apr 18, 2018 7:05PM

joined Sep 11, 2014

I felt like Touma was similar to another character, and finally it dawned on me. She's like the younger version of Suwako-san, only more flirty and gives great haircuts.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Salamandrake posted:

I felt like Touma was similar to another character, and finally it dawned on me. She's like the younger version of Suwako-san, only more flirty and gives great haircuts.

Suwako actually only sleeps with people she loves. She can just love multiple people deeply at the same time, while Touma doesn't actually want any deep feelings.

To reply you must either login or sign up.