Forum › Posts by kojam5429

kojam5429
1 x ½ discussion 11 Jan 21:26
joined May 30, 2019

Why not subscribe to paid Fantia plan then? It's only 5$ per month and you will support Tayiaki too (who knows maybe she'll release more often if she'll have enough of money).

Hiya! I've talked about that with Taiyaki, I'm from the US, and it's so hard for me to understand the Japanese paying method for fantia. Even when translated. What I do is, I buy her japanese manga Kindle edition, to support her. It's the only way I understand what I'm doing with my card . But you bet, when English physical copies or Kindle volumes come out. Take me money!

It's not that hard, really. You need to create account (or you can log in with your twitter), then pretty typically register credit card after clicking 1 and 2:
Fantia01

Then just click on chosen plan (you should choose 500 yen's one, because that the one giving the access to chapters)

Fantia02

and then confirm
Fantia03

You could also subscribe to her pixiv fanbox page too, the site is in english so it should be easier for you. This is the url for chapter 15 part 2: https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/2239312/post/764903, you'll have to make an account and set up your payment method. The site allows you to pay with paypal or credit card.

last edited at Jan 12, 2020 4:23PM by Nezchan

kojam5429