Forum › What's that manga called?

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

There was this one one-shot where one of the girls was getting ridiculously jealous and controlling over the other girl. She ended up pushing her, and she ran to a playground or something like that and then they reconciled... anyone remember what this is?

joined May 23, 2017

There was this one one-shot where one of the girls was getting ridiculously jealous and controlling over the other girl. She ended up pushing her, and she ran to a playground or something like that and then they reconciled... anyone remember what this is?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/midnight_gravity

joined May 23, 2017

Anyone knows one that is similar to. This https://dynasty-scans.com/series/comprehensive_tovarisch where the Mc is trying to score first place but this other girl is always taking first place but she dc abt scores so the mc hates the girl bc of it and expressed her hatred for her and constantly compete with her

last edited at Oct 30, 2020 12:07AM

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

Anyone knows one that is similar to. This https://dynasty-scans.com/series/comprehensive_tovarisch where the Mc is trying to score first place but this other girl is always taking first place but she dc abt scores so the mc hates the girl bc of it and expressed her hatred for her and constantly compete with her

This !

joined May 23, 2017

This !

Yes thankss

X5aa
joined Jul 29, 2019

I wondered if anyone knows what this is from?

X5aa
joined Jul 29, 2019
Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016

Looking for a manga about a high school girl who is in love with her best friend,but the friend gets a boyfriend and mc gets depressed and meets up with a random older woman and they become sex friends.The older woman falls for the mc and the mc starts to fall for the older woman and by the end they start dating and the mc introduces her new girlfriend to her best friend at the end

joined Nov 13, 2018

Looking for a manga about a high school girl who is in love with her best friend,but the friend gets a boyfriend and mc gets depressed and meets up with a random older woman and they become sex friends.The older woman falls for the mc and the mc starts to fall for the older woman and by the end they start dating and the mc introduces her new girlfriend to her best friend at the end <

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/what_ties_me_to_the_world

Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016

^Thx

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Hello, im looking for a manga or one shot where one girl tries to defend her friend from the people that believe they are dating, saying that is not true, but her friend is actually in love with the girl.

Is this the one where the one girl is sitting on top of her friend and their friends ask if they're dating, and they both say no. But then the girl confesses her love to her friend (I think in the bathroom, which the friend said was unromantic), and it ends with the girl sitting on her friend like before, but when asked why, they both say they're dating?

7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

Hi ! I'm looking for a manga I saw a long time ago, where the protagonist is hired to be the bodyguard of one of her classmate, I know it's vague but I don't remember very much than this. it's not a one shot.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Hi ! I'm looking for a manga I saw a long time ago, where the protagonist is hired to be the bodyguard of one of her classmate, I know it's vague but I don't remember very much than this. it's not a one shot.

Possibly this?
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/basics_of_stealth

7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

Possibly this?

thx but no^^ that was a red cover, with a lot more chapters in it. and it was yuri, not subtext

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Possibly this?

thx but no^^ that was a red cover, with a lot more chapters in it. and it was yuri, not subtext

Anything more to go on than that?
- Mood: comedy, action, romancy?
- Bodyguard skills: gun, sword, martial arts, impressive levels of incompetence?
- Any supernatural elements? Modern or period piece? Yakuza? Ecchi?

Without that, there's a few that come close...
The MC in Shitsuji Shoujo to Ojousama is hired as butler, not a bodyguard.
The MC in Shitsurakuen could be viewed as a bodyguard.
Tenwin wa Hana to Asobu has a guardian, of sorts.

I can think of one or two others but don't recall the names, and they may have been one-shots.

Edit -- Found one: A Lovesong in a Nameless Country, one-shot about a ninja and her princess.

last edited at Nov 6, 2020 11:50AM

7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

Possibly this?

Anything more to go on than that?
- Mood: comedy, action, romancy?
- Bodyguard skills: gun, sword, martial arts, impressive levels of incompetence?
- Any supernatural elements? Modern or period piece? Yakuza? Ecchi?

Without that, there's a few that come close...
The MC in Shitsuji Shoujo to Ojousama is hired as butler, not a bodyguard.
The MC in Shitsurakuen could be viewed as a bodyguard.
Tenwin wa Hana to Asobu has a guardian, of sorts.

I can think of one or two others but don't recall the names, and they may have been one-shots.

Thx a lot ! and yeah it was my mistake, it was Shitsuji Shoujo to Ojousama, I remembered a scene where the MC had to protect the other girl in chapter 8^^

I can't thank you enough for that^^ and thx too for the others manga they're pretty nice too^^

may the goddess bless your knowledge :p

F90c551e-3c53-4326-abd8-890278387e3d
joined Jun 1, 2020

I’m not quite sure if it’s a manga or just an image but I remember it being about a cold and aloof lady that didn’t have a permanent servant because they all ran away after a few weeks because she was scary and this girl that’s now her new servant and really fawns over her?

This?

Omg yeah! Thank you so much!

B0a08f4b
joined Mar 18, 2017

Hello! I would really appreciate it if someone can help me out.
Here's what I remember: The MC dated someone and then she found out that her present gf is actually her ex-girlfriend in highschool who left her. This girl left her without any notice, and after that, she heard lots of cheating rumours. As soon as she found out that they're the same person, she wanted revenge. MC then left this present girlfriend without saying anything. She also quit her job but the girl still found her and they became together again.

Sorry for any confusing thoughts, that's all I can remember >.< Thank you very much!

last edited at Nov 8, 2020 5:07PM

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

Here's what I remember: The MC dated someone and then she found out that her present gf is actually her ex-girlfriend in highschool who left her. This girl left her without any notice, and after that, she heard lots of cheating rumours. As soon as she found out that they're the same person, she wanted revenge. MC then left this present girlfriend without saying anything. She also quit her job but the girl still found her and they became together again.

Sorry for any confusing thoughts, that's all I can remember >.< Thank you very much!

Reminds me of this.

EDIT : Hehe

last edited at Nov 8, 2020 5:24PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Jang_Nari posted:

This.

EDIT/ Damn, ninja'd

last edited at Nov 8, 2020 5:12PM

joined Nov 9, 2020

Hello, I'm looking for this manga. They are lovers one girl is pretty insecure, the other girls kept taking pics of her. They live together. The girl was short hair and the other girl was long haired one.

joined Jul 21, 2020

I can't remember the name of the manga where this happens:
Two girls are dating (young girls, like high schoolers) and have already kissed and made out. They are in a bedroom and Girl A asks Girl B to do oral sex on her. Girl B is freaked out (I'm not sure but it's like she thinks "a vulva is the place from where you pee, so gotta be dirty, right?") but says yes to prove her love for Girl A. She starts doing cunnilingus on Girl A, and feels so icked she gags with a loud noise. Girl A looks heartbroken and hides under the bed covers. Girl B starts desperately apologizing, but then finds the other girl is laughing her ass off (she was using the covers to muffle her guffaws). So no drama in the end.

So really nobody remembers this manga? It's true it's kinda old...

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

College yuri girl black hair confesses to girl at the very beginning, black hair girl doesn’t show emotions

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

To reply you must either login or sign up.