Forum › Futakaku Kankei discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Nice boat.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

So far, so good. The camouflage is still there. I still kinda hope that she tells her that she isn't Himari and still continue to be a couple.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I bet, for what her friend said, that she encountered Airi and her when they were child so she started liking Himari because she is like Airi so, when she will know she is Airi all will come in hand ♥ it's my bet at least xD

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Interesting EpicYarnBoy... I'm hesitant to read it because it was sporadically translated and the translation teams changed? Think the current team will keep going or?

joined Jun 17, 2014

I'm confused a bit tho. The stalker friend, Who does she like? The black hair chick? I dont get bout what is suppose to be a date (or is she just being delusional?)

joined Oct 25, 2014

I'm confused a bit tho. The stalker friend, Who does she like? The black hair chick? I dont get bout what is suppose to be a date (or is she just being delusional?)

I think she likes the black hair chick and she's indeed delusional. She seems to want to kidnap her an all. She's pretty crazy.

Makayla%20and%20i%20sleeping%20-%20copy
joined Jun 12, 2019

I wish to read the rest of this. Someone, please translate it! This is probably one of my favourite mangas, it's so cute

last edited at Jan 26, 2020 5:26AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Please the suspence has killed me

To reply you must either login or sign up.