Forum › Futakaku Kankei discussion

joined Jun 17, 2014

I'm confused a bit tho. The stalker friend, Who does she like? The black hair chick? I dont get bout what is suppose to be a date (or is she just being delusional?)

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

I'm confused a bit tho. The stalker friend, Who does she like? The black hair chick? I dont get bout what is suppose to be a date (or is she just being delusional?)

I think she likes the black hair chick and she's indeed delusional. She seems to want to kidnap her an all. She's pretty crazy.

Rachelle%203%20-%20profile%20pic%20edit
joined Jun 12, 2019

I wish to read the rest of this. Someone, please translate it! This is probably one of my favourite mangas, it's so cute

last edited at Jan 26, 2020 5:26AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Please the suspence has killed me

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Dorime... Really looking forward to the next chapter!

121226689_1832706956877046_5026264332337385786_n
joined Jun 13, 2021

Wha happened?

joined Aug 15, 2021

wow, i just read the manga from chinese website, the ending is crazy almost too stupid n illogical.

last edited at Sep 20, 2021 8:37AM

Glsp3y3v_400x400
joined Nov 19, 2020

I feel like this whole series is insane and makes no sense (not a bad thing, mind), so I'm REALLY curious about the ending now @,@

joined Mar 20, 2012

I need to know the ending, someone spoil it please!

Glsp3y3v_400x400
joined Nov 19, 2020

I wonder if I should just struggle thru the chinese version w/ machine translation at this point... :<

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

I'll be awaiting the day this is picked up again. It was getting so good

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

This is beautifully batshit. Hope someone picks it back up at some point, I want to see how this turns out

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

I just read the last chapter form Chinese web, and because I don't know Chinese so I just guess form the image. I want to know my guess is right or not, because if it's right, the ending would make nonsense to me.
Asagiri-senpai still choose Himari in the end. It look like everything she and Airi had in the manga is nothing. Actually it's OK, she she has her loyalty for Himari. The fact that Himari just accept her confession is surprise me more. At the beginning of the manga, she is still support Kokomi and senpai become a couple. Now she know her sister is in love with senpai, yet she still choose date her. It's just make nonsense to me
And it's look like the manga got axed. In the end we don't know how is Airi doing after getting rejected, how is she recover from the heartbreaking

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Ah, yes, my favorite trainwreck. I almost feel like picking up scanlating again just so I can find a team and finish this story.

joined Oct 21, 2013

Maybe we'll get some self-published epilogue chapters like with Sakura Trick.

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

From a friend on the MAL website, here's what happened in the last chapter:
They asked Asagiri to identify which of them was Himari, and she identified Airi, but then she explained how she fell in love with "Himari" due to her standing up against their boss for her. Realising that it's a combination of her experiences with both twins that's caused her to fall in love with "Himari", and since Airi is the one who loves her back, Airi and Himari permanently change places. Airi will now go by the name Himari and live out the social life of the former Himari, and continue dating Asagiri.

To reply you must either login or sign up.