Forum › The Immortal Who Saw the Death of the Universe discussion

joined Sep 15, 2013

The resistance thing is interesting, and I like how it takes Mokou's phoenix powers. But the implication is that every time they're destroyed by the environment, they reincarnate more resistant to that environment until they can function in it. So eventually, once they get blown into space, they'll be able to survive in the void. The implication of this is clear:

I'M MOKOU, AND I CAN BREATHE IN SPACE

That's probably the best post in the whole of the dynasty forum. You would get a cookie if I could give you one

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014
UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Too much science/10

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Parts 1 and 2 were originally released as a single chapter, but I've separated them and made them into a series with the final, and epic, chapter released. I'll try to have the old thread merged with this one. For now, enjoy.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

You weren't kidding when you said this was epic. Actually, I got this confused with another Touhou doujin that had a similar concept but ended much more ambiguously with Mokou alone on an alien planet, though I can't remember the name of that one.

I have to say, I like this version much better. It leaves a weird feeling of hope, that despite the literal end of the universe these characters survived and even remade the world.

More off topic, but do you think that the other realms in Touhou (ie Heaven, hell, etc) would still exist after the collapse of that universe as alternate dimensions?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

You weren't kidding when you said this was epic. Actually, I got this confused with another Touhou doujin that had a similar concept but ended much more ambiguously with Mokou alone on an alien planet, though I can't remember the name of that one.

This one? http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/goodbye_heaven Doesn't quite fit the description, but it's what it reminded me of.

joined Aug 10, 2016

This is always a pleasure to read, and now I don't have to go on Danbooru to read it. Sweet.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Oh yeah, that's the one. Thanks drpepperfan

Koro-sensei-avatars.alphacoders.com
joined Feb 18, 2016

hi Good people take note; theres no such thing that a sun expands and "becomes" a giant larger than its former conditions due to the passing of regular time . "I established it" "Everybody"

joined Oct 26, 2016

Oh man this was really nice.

Untitled
joined Sep 10, 2015

That was intense

joined Sep 15, 2013

Thank you for this, i had read this in black and white and had completely forgotten about it, i think it didnt have the second part in it either, whatever, thank you for putting it here again

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

wow, just wow...... mokou pretty chill against magic team

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Aww man I got the chills reading this. Too good, I ponder though, having to relive the same time and space over and over again in the many more Gensoukyous to come, isn't that virtually the same as the 8th Hell of eternity with Sakuya roped in to boot. If Eirin had memory of what happened, she could've just prevented making the Elixir itself. But that wouldn't be any fun, would it?

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

that was great, Eirin vs Entropy : 2 - 0
when i expected somethig like: "let's pass through a black hole and go to a new dimension" instead : "let's create an artificial big bang" !

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Recreating the universe exactly as the previous one. Wouldn't it make two Eirins appear? As well as two Mokous and two Kaguyas? One from the previous universe, one born in the new one?

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

well... I guess this one went out with a bang! XD

amazing read - although it got a bit confusing with Sakuya's fate. =/

Ovld
joined Dec 18, 2016

So they left meiling, flan, and koa? How cruel

joined Oct 30, 2015

Thank god I learned about singularity and space-things this year or else I wouldn't have understand anything...

Images
joined Jul 21, 2016

This is the first time i learn so much from reading manga, and there is so many topics that beyond my capacity, just wondering where is exactly the direction toward singularity?

joined Jan 22, 2015

This is the first time i learn so much from reading manga, and there is so many topics that beyond my capacity, just wondering where is exactly the direction toward singularity?

If I remember correctly the center of every galaxy is actually a giant singularity. Its what holds the galaxy together and will one day consume the galaxy.

Someone correct me if I just spouted false info.

Edit: Spelling.

last edited at Dec 18, 2016 7:17PM

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

That was some STTGL level stuff right there.

Absolutely beautiful.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Recreating the universe exactly as the previous one. Wouldn't it make two Eirins appear? As well as two Mokous and two Kaguyas? One from the previous universe, one born in the new one?

looks like eirin manually recreated the next universe. could be she didnt make new houraijin so they could pop in and take that place.

So they left meiling, flan, and koa? How cruel

they probs meant to come back after conquering mars.

128%20(2)
joined Aug 5, 2016

If I remember correctly the center of every galaxy is actually a giant singularity. Its what holds the galaxy together and will one day consume the galaxy.

Someone correct me if I just spouted false info.

There are currently only two kinds of singularities know. First one is center of a black hole and the second is the big bang itself. Singularities are points in space(time) that have a infinity to them. In the case of a black hole it would be a infinite mass density. The thing is that all know physics breaks at singularities (thus not describable by modern physics).

In the case of this story it is suggested that when the big crush happens the universe collapses into a singularity that expanded again by giving it infinite energy (this is total science fiction but an awesome idea).

I hope that that made the concept a bit more clear.

@Cloy552

I really like this story because it went the other way. TTGL went to the biggest space scale and this story went to biggest time scale (that isn't infinity).

last edited at Dec 19, 2016 11:05AM

joined Feb 23, 2013

This is some real hard science fiction shit right here.

To reply you must either login or sign up.