ForumNews Colourful Stuff (Marathon Day 3)

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

The conclusion of Black and White and of our Takemiya Jin releases. You guys will probably see Mich again tomorrow with whatever it is he's releasing, I've no idea what.

Happy leaching peeps~

Black And White - Chapter 2
Read Online | Direct Download

Black And White - Extra
Read Online | Direct Download

Edit: OK, I was dead wrong about

end of our Takemiya Jin releases.

We're doing all of it Seasons. LOL.

last edited at Apr 16, 2013 7:55PM

joined Feb 1, 2013

That's cool ! More procrastination possible before my finals tomorrow ! /o/

joined Apr 15, 2013

Thanks kindly to everyone involved! This marathon is making being stuck in bed much more bearable :)

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Damnit kyra, I was planning on making these people wait two weeks for this conclusion. You ruined my superior release schedule!

1184162286_invisableanimegirl
joined Apr 15, 2013

Great!!! thanks kyra-sama =D

joined Mar 23, 2013

Oh boy dat extra chapter.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Thanks kindly to everyone involved! This marathon is making being stuck in bed much more bearable :)

Heck, this marathon makes being ALIVE more bearable! XD

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

It's a nice story, but I couldn't help feeling a little sad after reading that extra :(
Thanks for the hard work kyra (and for not following Michan's superior release schedule).

1184162286_invisableanimegirl
joined Apr 15, 2013

It's a nice story, but I couldn't help feeling a little sad after reading that extra :(

Yeah that ending was bittersweet...

joined Nov 11, 2010

Awesome releases! Haha, this week has really been shaping up great. Even though I'm also right in the middle of final exams and these are totally helping me procrastinate, lol.

As I understand it then, these Black and White chapters were part of the volume Seasons? You guys haven't marked the series completed yet, is that on account of other series in the volume? Though it was short and sweet, I would've actually loved for this series to go on a bit longer. Like, a couple 'chapters' of Shirai and Kurosawa actually dating, lol. But overall, I could probably say with confidence that any sort of Takemiya Jin will always be great.

Good luck to Mich and the rest of Dynasty for the rest of the marathon, lol. I'll definitely be looking forward to it.

New
joined Feb 1, 2013

Thank you very much for your hard work! Keep it up and stay healthy!

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Damnit kyra, I was planning on making these people wait two weeks for this conclusion. You ruined my superior release schedule!

Crap, after I failed to split the 1st chapter into 15 smaller ones too. Should've done this to create the same effect...

Hero
joined Mar 16, 2013

Thank you so much Kyra.. So kind of you :D

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Thank you for the yuri releases! They were short and sweet! Wish they were longer but oh well.

Schierke_small
joined Feb 17, 2013

Thank you once again!

1259340236_9555_full
joined Feb 8, 2013

Yaaayy... Kyra-sama is the best.....!!!!

Kawaii_00015143
joined Jan 31, 2013

will there be a new wife and wife ? i'm waiting for it .. i'm excited .. ♥

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

will there be a new wife and wife ? i'm waiting for it .. i'm excited .. ♥

They're getting a the volume in a couple weeks or something. That's why they're doing the marathon in the first place... I don't think you can expect any yet.

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

No new Wife and Wife yet. The tank comes out soon and we'll be working from those scans. This marathon is partially to clear the board so everyone has time to deal with Wife and Wife, though, so hopefully it won't be too long.

Kawaii_00015143
joined Jan 31, 2013

No new Wife and Wife yet. The tank comes out soon and we'll be working from those scans. This marathon is partially to clear the board so everyone has time to deal with Wife and Wife, though, so hopefully it won't be too long

okay .. thanks .. i'll wait for it even it will take long .. ♥

joined Jul 3, 2011

okay .. thanks .. i'll wait for it even it will take long .. ♥

Right on

To reply you must either login or sign up.