Forum › Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro discussion

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

In this chapter, the game scenario Chio describes bears a striking resemblance to an unmarked encounter in Grand Theft Auto V, which is in turn a reference to the movie No Country for Old Men.

last edited at Dec 27, 2017 5:07PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Someone's gotta be crazy/rich enough to pull off playing an Oculus Rift and PlayStation VR at the same time. Like, make a mutant headset that's PSVR in one eye and Oculus in the other and do one of those two games one speedrun kinda things. It'd probably make them projectile vomit but it'd be interesting nonetheless.

Not sure why anyone would pay that much for a mechanical pencil. I do have some gold nib fountain pens around half the price, but luxury fountain pens are a much higher step away from a mere mechanical pencil.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

I really missed this series. Glad to see a new chapter up!

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Wait. He said 200 thousand? Didn't Chio count 230....

joined Apr 25, 2017

It really sucks that the author is a HET hentai creator. Was shipping the MC and her friend...

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

It really sucks that the author is a HET hentai creator. Was shipping the MC and her friend...

News flash: A lot of your favourite yuri authors have made het at some point. Don't whine about purity.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Not sure why anyone would pay that much for a mechanical pencil. I do have some gold nib fountain pens around half the price, but luxury fountain pens are a much higher step away from a mere mechanical pencil.

There are lots of rich people looking for ways to throw away money to show off how rich they are.

joined Apr 25, 2017

News flash: A lot of your favourite yuri authors have made het at some point. Don't whine about purity.

Nibba shut your dumb ass up. Who dafuq said anything about purity? smh. I don't give a fuck what the author has made before. I was just stating the fact that he has never made any yuri before, thus diminishing the chances of this becoming one. Oooooh I wish I could see your dumbass face through the internet.

Hahhahahahaha how to get triggered 101 lol

Tumblr_inline_mnt4g3zxm31qz4rgp
joined Jul 23, 2017

In my experience with these goods, there are three kinds of people:

1) "Look at this it's a brand name hey do you know this brand hey hey" The people who don't actually have the funds to buy something so frivolous, and buy it anyway. These people tend to be the most vocal and worrying, because sometimes you can tell they can't afford the goods but they still post haul pictures.
2) "#designerbag#Valentino#Beauty#Fashion" Shoppers who buy luxury goods because it's a part of their job. Either shop staff at luxury bouquets or e-famous people (bloggers, vloggers, etc) who need to keep up with these trends.
3) "Brand loyalist" The target audience and usually stereotyped as the one percent. They're loyal to a brand or designer and will buy nearly anything from them to show their support and love. Think of those people who buy anything a celebrity wears just because they love the celebrity.

joined Jul 14, 2014

Nibba shut your dumb ass up. Who dafuq said anything about purity? smh. I don't give a fuck what the author has made before. I was just stating the fact that he has never made any yuri before, thus diminishing the chances of this becoming one. Oooooh I wish I could see your dumbass face through the internet.

Hahhahahahaha how to get triggered 101 lol

This is a hell of a post.

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

The running gag of this series is that Chio is actually really plain or borderline ugly, but man she's drawn way too cute.

joined Aug 10, 2016

The running gag of this series is that Chio is actually really plain or borderline ugly, but man she's drawn way too cute.

I'm pretty sure the joke is she's just plain, but Manana is kind of an asshole that thinks everyone views her as ugly while also wanting to protect her from that. Manana is both a saint and prick all in one.

Also man it feels good to end the dry spell after all these months.

joined Jul 26, 2016

This series is a gift.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

I'd've kept it, personally.

B61e85481cd305c6139d74d53e7100cf--pixel-ideas
joined Sep 20, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/chio_chan_no_tsuugakuro_ch31#28

Dat smile at the end tho. At first I thought that it was only a fake smile and I was like lol Manana you sly fox but when u look closer her eyes look so demonic and creepy it’s so epic xD

joined Jul 20, 2011

But seriously, who does still buy and use mechanical pencils in this day and age?

I do, albeit rarely. I don't like how writing with a pencil feels; and I play roleplay games, you can't just write on your character sheet with a pen.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

TopKoak posted:

I'm pretty sure the joke is she's just plain, but Manana is kind of an asshole that thinks everyone views her as ugly while also wanting to protect her from that. Manana is both a saint and prick all in one.

The joke is also that Manana thinks very highly of herself (in the imagined comments, someone says she must be an actress).

Actually, they are both very ordinary.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Actually, they are both very much trash.

ftfy

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

If they were really trash, they would have kept the money.

230.000 Yen should be around $2000.

I'd keep it. Who wouldn't?

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

My god, it keeps getting better.

6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

These two should really engage in some hot, passionate hatesex and work out their problems.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

This friendship is beautiful. I too want to slap my best friends while their eyes are closed and are relying on me to help them prove that Bloodlust exists.

joined Aug 10, 2016

So Chio has a talent where she can sense only when Manana is feeling excited? Thats pretty gay.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Oh man. References and good lines galore. One of the best chapters yet.

To reply you must either login or sign up.