Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

************* EMERGENCY *************** EMERGENCY *****************
WE'VE LOST SOME MEMBERS! They've thrown themselves over board so that we could continue our mission! So don't look back! And don't let their sacrifices be in vain!!! (^_-)v

… kinda sad to see them all vanish into thin air... I was really glad that I finally found someone who was into electronica (music) as well... Now they're gone... T_T

Galich! Don't let life get to you! Don't let that bitch win!!! I'm sure you can find yourself a book that will help you out. If not, we're here ;)

Hi everyone! Hope you're having a great weekend!

@ ChocolateCakeLover

Oh, a pokèmon... it's been a while that I played one of those games... ^^

Maybe I'll actually do it – with the “outfit” that Old Fart has suggested – and try to throw myself at her, the next time she shows up ;)
Would be funny at least ^^

@ Z. Long

That's the problem with these Jehovah's Witnesses: They don't seem to get any hints... They're even more stubborn than me! o_O Outrageous! (^_-)v

Oh, I will... But I'd have to be in a really funny mood to actually do that ^^ But I absolutely love the thought of it! ;)

@ Rina

It's a peculiar situation you got yourself into mostly by mistake.

You're right, that's the good thing about people in this kind of situation: they tend to forget about things sooner or later... That's actually kinda sad but under those circumstances it does have it's benefits as well...

@ Blackkitty

Oh, there used to be a lot going on ^^ In my mind, I mean. But that's kinda all in the past now. I'm getting old... ;)

That wasn't a weak argument! It was a CCL kinda argument! And those are never weak! (╯‵Д′)╯

Uhhh... you're a real lady, huh...? Being all elegant and stuff... Sounds kinda nice. Maybe I will try it... But it will definitely take a lot of time... ^^

Unreliable, maybe, but my dog still is really cute! And if you attack me she will try to bite your heel (^_^) It's really cute to watch her do that. And she'll make weird noises as well ^^

I'd like to see it proven wrong myself ^^ So don't worry about it. No bother at all. (`・ω・´)
Try to crack me!

@ Utoptia

I feel you. man! Kinda mysterious...
I had that problem with Miki a lot... Every time I wanted to reply, her post was gone... Not easy to talk like that... T_T

And I back that up as well: Everyone's welcome here! No matter the age, gender, level of weirdness and/or madness! (◦’ںˉ◦)

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

@ Alice Cheshire
Thanks! I might not be able to remember all that stuff though ^_^;

last edited at Aug 13, 2016 6:04AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

@ ChocolateCakeLover

Oh, a pokèmon... it's been a while that I played one of those games... ^^

Maybe I'll actually do it – with the “outfit” that Old Fart has suggested – and try to throw myself at her, the next time she shows up ;)
Would be funny at least ^^

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

That wasn't a weak argument! It was a CCL kinda argument! And those are never weak! (╯‵Д′)╯

What you saying D:

Wait no read wrong...

Wait no what D:

I don't argue ;_;

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

… kinda sad to see them all vanish into thin air... I was really glad that I finally found someone who was into electronica (music) as well... Now they're gone... T_T

(´._.`)(‘́⌣’̀ ) sorry to hear that. I can't substitute for Miki, I don't have any good sense of electronica music at all. (≖_≖̥)

Galich! Don't let life get to you! Don't let that bitch win!!! I'm sure you can find yourself a book that will help you out. If not, we're here ;)

Galich, what happened? Did Anon call your life "bitch" just now? Jkd, whatever you do, good luck Galich! :D

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Oliver @Anon The reports of my disappearance.. have been greatly exaggerated.

Have to deal with probably the crappiest situation since last 4 years ago. It's just interpersonal stuff in this case, but very painful to me nontheless.

Well, the rest of my problems is a mixed bag, decided to take a few radical steps and be much more honest and upfront with others in real life. I can only see positives happening in the future, but it's far from a Smooth Sailing now. Turns out some of my friends are actually much more tolerant than I originally thought.

Well, the antidepressants turned out to be a huge flop. The doses (recommended by a professional) were on an ungodly high level and had effects of downers at night. Bloody hell. Not gonna give any details regarding that tho.

Also, attempted to attend an anime convention this weekend, but 1. wasn;t in the mood for it and 2. it was really crappy. Out of 3 days that I was supposed to spend there (it's 15 minutes away from my house by feet) I spent less than a half. The panels were really boring and tired. But hey, at least I saw an ad of ramen with a ramen god that had the uniform of Madoka from PMMM and got myself a very fancy vaguely eastern metal bookmark. Still not worth the money tho.

So pretty much I'm rolling with the punches, for the love of everything I need to lower the dosses and sleep more (4 hours of sleep per day are killing me inside).

Now I wish I'd have the occasion to write those words (but since I'm staying): ""you don't have Galich to kick around any more, because, Dynasty, this is my last post."

Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loans secured on it.

@Miki You don't have to explain yourself or even write anything, but know this: you have plenty of people supporting you here. Whatever you're up to now, I hope it turns out the best.

Also, thanks to everyone for concern and remembering, makes me come back to this darn site every time :D

last edited at Aug 13, 2016 2:23PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@CCL B.. but theocracies will be even more useless now! I miss battlepopes :(

Now it got me hyped for that DLC. Wish that they'd catch up in the HOI4 department tho.

How's that Arumba series going?

@**Anon** I know you're probably not big into strategy games, but this one, Hearts of Iron 4 (interwar and WWII era) has magnificent soundtrack for some factions. Just listen to how feel it feels.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

ohh.. Miki I really hope everything is alright with you :) Whenever you decide to come back - you are very welcome here!^^

@Rika_Senpai haha, I also lack in investigation skills, and occasionally I fail to notice details sometimes..

@Galich so you deserve extra hugs -> * hugs and thank you for staying ^^ at your best/worst, you are always a valuable asset to our cosy cafe!

you have it hard on you and it takes courage to be honest and upfront, so - good job! and I'm glad your friends show understanding :)

stupid medications... I hate it how they can mess people up... * sends you some of my seemingly endless sleepiness
at least I will always have CCL around :)

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Blackkitty Thank you for the kind words! hugs back

I enjoy every minute spent here. Just at times things get a bit overwhelming.. well, I'm still here, so who cares.

Well, I do have quite a lot of problems, but I'm dealing intensly with two of them right now. One of them is something I could theoritically speaking put on a backburner, but my mind demands it to be fully solved ASAP.

Yup, was surprised by how tolerant of people I am surrounded by.

The medications really are a piece of shit, but I cannot get rid of them. I just have to do it trial and error, which really sucks. Trust me, they've caused so much damage to me during those past few days that I don't think I'll be able to regain everything that I before this nonsense.

Edited the first post to make it slightly less personal, hope no one minds it.

Also, today I'm done with my last package of cigs and going full on cold turkey, writing it here mostly for myself.

last edited at Aug 13, 2016 2:40PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

EkichoSHIFT posted:

@ Alice Cheshire
Thanks! I might not be able to remember all that stuff though ^_^;

You can always bookmark it. It's also stickied near the top of the main forum page. Just look for the thread titled " Forum Post Formatting - Basic Markdown Tutorial". (It's currently the sixth from the top.)

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ ChocolateCakeLover

It usually takes them a few months to come back.
But up till now they've always returned! Unfortunately... ^^

That's right, you don't argue... You just outsmart people and render them speechless (^_-)b
I need to work on my own CCL style a little harder... Still a long way to go for me...

@ Rina

Well... as long as you enjoy them, it's all good, I guess ^^
But you're not alone. I sent a declaration of love to a good friend once too. I just wanted him to know how much I liked and missed him. I think he got it right, but I still felt kinda awkward afterwards... ;)
When I like someone, I want them to know, you know ^^
But some people can't handle that, it seems... o_O
Fucked up world we live in...

@ oliver

Oh, how sweet of you! (`・ω・´)
What kind of music do you like?
I think we never talked about that, right...?

(I totally did call it a bitch!) ;)

@ Galich

he he
I was sure you weren't gone! Just wanted to give you a little support there! ^^
Since I didn't know when you'd show up again...

Well... interpersonal stuff is the hardest after all...
Things between two people can become pretty awkward sometimes...

It's really hard to find a good doctor you can trust blindly... We had the same problem last year... Bad stuff happened probably because of that... No matter how much you confide in the abilities of your doctor, always read the information leaflet of the meds carefully and try to think about the dose they prescribed first. If it doesn't feel right, ask another doctor.
Things like that can save lives sometimes...

I managed to sleep 7 to 9 hours, 3 days in a row now...
I'm going in the right direction...
But now that I've said that it's probably all over again ^^

Hey, that music is quite good.
Not the kind that I usually listen to but it's feels kinda nostalgic... Used to watch a lot of war movies... Thanks!

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Anon well.. I myself am old but there has never been anything going on in my mind xD

CCL is a weak false argument! It just imitates an argument for the sake of causing commotion...

Absolutely, you will try it!! Best things in life take some time^^

Ironically, if I were to attack someone, your dog would be the best bodyguard... cuties such us her are a weakness of mine... maybe, after all, I'm not cut out for kidnapping people... xD

hmm, crack you? Are you being lazy here... xD it's your job to do, plus you are soo stubborn... I would need a nutcracker for that.. But since we share a common goal, we could work in collaboration - you will crack yourself, and I will be nearby cracking jokes for you.. so you will do the tedious job while laughing, that sounds like fun xD

oh, my weekend is boring xD but rainy!!! yeey.. how has been yours so far?

@Galich
well, people sometimes surprise^^ if you give them a chance
hah, I rarely edit my posts, never deleting anything.. and I sometimes post stupid things..

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Anon99 Well, I do not believe that it's the doctor's fault. The main problem is the fact that with such meds is that it's trial and error, and a one that can end really horribly. You never know the right doses, doesn't matter if it's antidepressants, mood stabilizers, antianxiety meds or downers.

Just a PSA: if you're taking any of those meds and feel like there's even something a bit off with ya after taking them for a few days, lower the doses ASAP or, which would be better, go see your doctor. I know it's extremally cliche and tired, I was hesitant until today. Shock therapy has worked wonders here, too bad that at absolutely monstrous costs. Well, seems like I need to turn my life a bit. Well, Dynasty is here to stay anyway.

It's mostly buying time until I have everything set with my life, just need to bear with it for a few months.

But I'm being boring, and that's not what Galich is here for. Anyway, how's everyone today?

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Blackkitty Yup, true that. Was really surprised, then again I should know better than just assume things.

Lucky you! I think that more than half of my posts have been edited to be either less personal, more personal, less precise, more precise or due to typos.

Looks like we're writing at the same time then. Everything's back to normal.

last edited at Aug 13, 2016 9:17PM

last edited at Aug 13, 2016 3:17PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Also, related to Jehova Witnessess: not horribly found of them. Actually, a huge chunk of my family is part of them. It's just people married into my family tho., and we don't keep any contact.

Heard that the best way of dealing with them is just to say no and don't discuss anything. I get plenty of them coming over to my house, those pesky people. Well, if it makes them happy, then I guess I can deal with an occassional annoyance.

On a side note, one wouldn't expect it, but Galich the cynic is actually an agnostic theist. I'm surprised myself. Beats me.

last edited at Aug 13, 2016 3:34PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Also, related to Jehova Witnessess: not horribly found of them. Actually, a huge chunk of my family is part of them. It's just people married into my family tho., and we don't keep any contact.

JoHos are bad news, man. I've had them in my family (three first cousins and their mom), and it was tremendously hard for them to break free of the cult. They keep a very tight rein on their members, and it's hard being a kid in that environment.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Nezchan Well, the tragic part about that is the fact that they turned JoHos after a personal tragedy. I don't know any details regarding that tho., but it's just so awful that they prey upon people that are undergoing personal problems.

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Blackkitty

What can I say, I'm the daughter of a pervert and a deviant... so... that should speak for itself ^^
Also... I'm part Italian... not making things any better...
I'm all about passion ;)

IT IS NOT! I totally disagree on this! They're the best, wittiest arguments I've ever seen! Love them! ^^

Oh, she is gorgeous! Totally weird, but at the same time extremely adorable.
I'll try to post a picture. Maybe there is a way even though I don't have any such accounts online...
I used to call her my little lesbian cat that barks. 'cause she's just as eccentric as a cat.
And she's a real diva! She thinks that everything belongs to her ^^

Of course I'm being lazy! That's what I do: being lazy! ^^
I thought maybe you could work some magic on me ;)
That's one hell of a big nutcracker you're gonna need! (^__^)b
Fun for you, I guess, but it still sounds good enough – we should do that!

The weekend started quite good. The weather was nice today. Last three days were all gray and wet... Today it felt like summer again. And I ate some Black Forest cake, so I can't complain (◦’ںˉ◦)

(I edit my posts to erase some typos... I hate typos! Never deleted a post before...)

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Anon99 Now I feel jealous, I could kill for some cake. Just not the cheesecake.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

@Anon99 Now I feel jealous, I could kill for some cake. Just not the cheesecake.

I would die for some cake, but then I'd have no reason to want cake. It's rather a problem.

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Nezchan

They come here every few months and try to invite me over.
I really don't want to. But the talking woman – as I call her since her sidekick always changes and almost never speaks at all – is extremely nice and reasonable, apart from the fact that she doesn't accept me not wanting to join. I usually talk to her for a bit but always say that I'm not religious and don't intend to join any group – don't wanna call it a cult in front of her ^^ - but she still comes back any time they're around... Annoying.
And I'm too weak to be unfriendly and tell her that...

@ Galich & Nezchan

My mom told me the same thing. My grandmother used to be with them. When she left they got pretty nasty as well...

joined Jun 22, 2016

Black Forest cake is gone now ^^
Ate it all!
But there's some plum cake left if you want some,,,

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Anon Good call on her part!

@Nez Same here. Now that's a philosophical question!

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Nuuuuu:(

Great page opener.

last edited at Aug 13, 2016 3:59PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

At least when it comes to cake and food in general, I can be proud of being an ectomorph. I can eat absolutely anything I want, I won't put on weight. Well, it's kinda annoying since I remain skinny despite eveything I eat .-.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

I know plenty of people like that. Would say lucky, but it all depands on one's attitude.

Turns out one of my friend is into yuri as well. Funnily enough, I've asked him if he read Citrus and he's replied that.. he was about to watch the anime. Afaik that's.. not right. Someone correct me if I'm misinformed tho.

To reply you must either login or sign up.