Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

(^∇^) Don't wanna disrupt your flirting there ;) but I'll disappear for tonight as well...
Took a hot shower and now I just wanna go to bed... So, night people! ^^ See you around! (´・ω・)ノ

Neko
I'm just gonna call you bootie from now on XD

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Damn it I'm gonna get it so wrong giiirrrl stares at picture like twenttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...two? ...maybe....or..not? Ahaha XD

What picture are you staring at... wow Insta is nice to me, or you are, or working out pays off!! I'm 34 XD

Aaw come on nothing scares me off ahah XD I dated a 19 almost 20 year old guy for a bit when I was 16, he was a degree student looooool, but we broke up pretty fast :3 cos he was a di-...his was not nice, and not really my type lol.

lol ok you can't be scared off writing it down I once dated a girl 10 years younger, never again!! awww he should of been nicer, so you only like boys? is it ok I ask? I already did omg
nya

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Pls do omg ^ ahahaha XD good niiiiighhhtt~ =//w//= and what flirting? XD

joined Apr 27, 2014

(^∇^) Don't wanna disrupt your flirting there ;) but I'll disappear for tonight as well...
Took a hot shower and now I just wanna go to bed... So, night people! ^^ See you around! (´・ω・)ノ

Neko
I'm just gonna call you bootie from now on XD

Who is flirting? looks around omg hot showers are the best... we'll talk soon I'm sure, ich wünsche dir eine schöne Nacht

lol bootie is the best

joined Jan 19, 2014

What picture are you staring at... wow Insta is nice to me, or you are, or working out pays off!! I'm 34 XD

Omfg I was way off o-O looool well you look good for uh, 34? If I'm aloud to say that XD and yeah! Good job on the fitness, :3!

lol ok you can't be scared off writing it down I once dated a girl 10 years younger, never again!! awww he should of been nicer, so you only like boys? is it ok I ask? I already did omg
nya

Oh my, well I did here from older women that dating some one with a big age gap can be pretty difficult ahah. I knooooowww I'm like super weird, I also like bl :3 (boys love) and yuri too, it's like life for me, I loved both since I was like 12 but obvs I first discovered BL like all girl in my class who were into anime ahaha. Hmmm well, I don't really know tbh, I've only dated guys so far but I feel like I could potentially date a girl? Cos I always think like why would you judge the gender, as long as you like the person it would be fine?

Speaking of that I'm pretty sure later in the future I will classy as like bi or somthing I suppose, and I know that lesbian apprently tend to stay away from the becuase it's unsafe or somthing but hoestly if I ever meet "the women of I'm dreams" or somthing why not stay with her forever XD nyahaha

side note omg I'm under my blanket and everything but I'm shivering so much, I need like a hug or somthing from totoro ;-; or a shoulder poke loool ahah

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 8:30PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

Omfg I was way off o-O looool well you look good for uh, 34? If I'm aloud to say that XD and yeah! Good job on the fitness, :3!

I look good for my age weeee!!! Yeah well, that and eating healthy I guess :D yaaaaay

Oh my, well I did here from older women that dating some one with a big age gap can be pretty difficult ahah. I knooooowww I'm like super weird, I also like bl :3 (boys love) and yuri too, it's like life for me, I loved both since I was like 12 but obvs I first discovered BL like all girl in my class who were into anime ahaha. Hmmm well, I don't really know tbh, I've only dated guys so far but I feel like I could potentially date a girl? Cos I always think like why would you judge the gender, as long as you like the person it would be fine?

Ahh yes, well you are right, what's inside counts, I just happen to like female outside !! but like if she's hot but not nice, then it's not good :P
Hmm BL, I'm not a fan BUT I watched one that made me laugh my ass off.. love stage?? Omg it was so funny, but yeah sausage parties are not my thing but it can be funny like that one :3

joined Jan 19, 2014

I look good for my age weeee!!! Yeah well, that and eating healthy I guess :D yaaaaay

Yep yep, heheh you do ^_^!

Ahh yes, well you are right, what's inside counts, I just happen to like female outside !! but like if she's hot but not nice, then it's not good :P
Hmm BL, I'm not a fan BUT I watched one that made me laugh my ass off.. love stage?? Omg it was so funny, but yeah sausage parties are not my thing but it can be funny like that one :3

Oml I looooooved love stage, it was so funny and I love the art style! Like it's one of my fav manga art styles and when it suddenly became an anime I was so happy!! I remember there was a manga on here that I really liked also in this style loooool

Edit: Wellp, I stayed way too late up again, it's like 01:47am and I have school tomorrow so I Bettter go sleep right now, night Nigghtt~

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 8:47PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

Neko-chan

Hahaha yes it was funny, I tried reading the manga but dropped it in the end, miow it's getting cold so I'm gonna slide under my blankets, it was a lot of fun talking to you ( and also to Anon ) and well, overall I'm glad I decided to overcome my anxiety and post on here and it is turning out well, so, by all means we shall talk again, do well on your essays and take good care, I'll keep watching "Betch on apt 23" on my tablet while on my bed haha true lazy ass style ;)

Talk soon then mmkay? :B

PS Always welcoming good recommendations and so on

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

So....i gotta ask is it okay to if you argue with mod?

Just asking.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

^ Arguing with a mod is playing with fire.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

I thought so much. Even though mod was rude to someone.

Anyways, anyone watched Live by Night movie?

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 10:21PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Just asking.

Ulquiorra, you've been banned multiple times for trolling already. Don't push your luck.

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Neat, today I learned that the alternate tags for images work when you're searching for specific stuff too! I thought that was there for clarity's sake.

joined Jan 19, 2014

Neat, today I learned that the alternate tags for images work when you're searching for specific stuff too! I thought that was there for clarity's sake.

You didn't know all this time? 0A0 ahah well good that you known now, so if you wanna see more of something you sure can ^_^

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Just asking.

Ulquiorra, you've been banned multiple times for trolling already. Don't push your luck.

This gives off a feeling of déjà-vu ! Duh, @Nez, he hasn't done anything wrong on any other threads for a while, don't take off the remaining freedom he has which is [shit]posting on this thread, like a lot of users, including myself did.

Also, if you don't mind my asking, why are you still hanging around here @Neko-chan xD ? I mean, I get it for Nez given it's her job to keep an eye out on all the threads out here, but nothing really still binds you here, everyone already has moved out ^^

last edited at Jan 11, 2017 6:50AM

joined Jun 22, 2016

What kind of a question is that...? O_o
Everyone can post here and no one needs to justify their doing so...
Same goes for you... I mean, I could be asking you the same...

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

...Where would they even go to chat with other users in this website for random off-topic things?

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

No, no don't get me wrong, It's like a bowl of fresh air whenever I see a Neko's kind post, I was just wondering. Asked that out of curiosity ! How could I mind when a long-time lurker comes here to lighten the mood ?

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

By the way, Takemiya Jin just did a collaboration with Kitao Taki for a Fate/GO work. This is great. This is literally a little more than a week since she started playing the game. She's falling deeper into the game. Yes. Good.

https://twitter.com/takemiya_game/status/818851153823690752

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Since when was anon a cyborg o.o

cyborg zombie?

I've not had a cold in years this suuuccckkksssssss

joined Jun 22, 2016

Since when was anon a cyborg o.o
cyborg zombie?

I wish I could find a zombie cyborg comic ^^
I'd definitely use that as an avatar! ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́)

I've not had a cold in years this suuuccckkksssssss

So you caught one as well...? heheh... Welcome to the club! (ó.ò)
Poor little ChocolateCakeLover...

Edit: How about this Zombee...? ;)

last edited at Jan 11, 2017 9:42AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Katze

It is you?? Oh I had the name wrong, but heeeeey!
how do you make people's names in bold?? is it like tagging? enlighten me

Sorry, they helped you out with your question..

Yes, it's me xD ..in all of my might and glory xD..

@Choco

Sorry to hear you caught a cold :(
But it's hard to avoid it in such a bad weather^^"
You need an extra dose of hot chocolate!!!

There you go, Choco! ^^

last edited at Jan 11, 2017 9:54AM

joined Jun 22, 2016

KinkyKitty! ^^ I see what you did there... I like! (◦’ںˉ◦)b

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

So you caught one as well...? heheh... Welcome to the club! (ó.ò)
Poor little ChocolateCakeLover...

Poor me ;_;

Edit: How about this Zombee...? ;)

ZOMBIE CYBORG BEE

Sorry to hear you caught a cold :(
But it's hard to avoid it in such a bad weather^^"
You need an extra dose of hot chocolate!!!

There you go, Choco! ^^

TY :D

I think it was when I went to the chippy the other week, on an hour of sleep in like, 36 hours and a rushed shower while the floor was iced xD

I hate when you can only breathe out of one nostril and that side starts hurting when you do so ._.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

KinkyKitty! ^^ I see what you did there... I like! (◦’ںˉ◦)b

what I did... I guess I freshened up my furr a bit.. thank you, meow! ;)

Choco

poor you :( that's awful...
be more careful!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.