Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Hahahaahah yes, hey it's so nice to meet other people adding openings to their playlists!!! WIXOSS is an excitement maker

Speaking of wixoss I checked out your blog about it and it's really neat! Also I see some new charecters will be introduced so that show be interesting, he-he-heeee =w= also the other anime you mentioned on the blog, Onii-chan keeps bugging me to watch it so I will porbably end up doing it pretty soon! XD ps. I also recommend watching flip flappers (of you had not already seen it aha) it has quite a bit of yuri fan service and the art style is super quite, oh and the ending and openings are really catchy!! (Well to me at least XD)

Edit: ah, also you mentioned somthing about fitness in your post? If you mean like literally working out I would love too see that! I've been binge eating so much lately I legit want to slap myself, but that's just cos I got out of hand during chrtimas with all that turkey and stuff 030 but yeah!

Yeh you never know when I'm dating a German again..hmm but I don't think that's gonna happen... then again who knows, oh cross dressers !! I'd love to go to Japan!! but I'd stick to female maids, though cross dressers can be cute, I don't like boys :P

Oi oi >wO you never know maybe some lovely German lady will come wondering your ways hehe.
Also I was wondering are you male? OAO

Ahh THAT'S THE NAME, omg I just had to laugh so so hard when Kuruko whatever her name is was on screen, she's so so so so so funny, you're gonna love it, she keeps the yuri alive!!!

Omg that's awsome, we need that yuri action! :DDD

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 4:17PM

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Hmmm.... das muss sich erst noch herausstellen, würde ich sagen! ;)
I'll wait and see... ^^

Hahaha na gut :P

“Stupid ass face“ - You totally got that right! (^_-)v
He was annoying as fuck!

Yes, one of those people on tv you are just like DIE ALREADY, like Geoffrey...and then Ramsey Bolton was worse xD

Aight, I keep in mind some things need time, I just find it way better when after 1 episode I'm sitting here thinking what to eat while watching the whole thing in one day!! I am sure you know this feeling!!

German girls are lovely and so in touch with nature!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCLh6zAP1Ow
^^

Where..why.. I see I have yet to learn A LOT about Germany and German gals >.<

True! Listen to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hweknZwUhTI
(^_-)v I'm so sorry! Just couldn't resist! ^^

That was.. ehm I was thinking about Märchen but ok this is..this is something new.. doesn't know what to think of it yet

it's more elaborated and how the grammar works daydreams someday I'll be able to speak it prrrrfectly.

Well, the only help I need is to practice cos we do have our share of German people living here, surprisingly but it's not like I chase them to talk to me, so... I might take you on your offer kind lady

^^ Nope! Never ever! ;)

gasps in Spanish

Yup, Railgun was the spin off. And way better than the original show at the same time...

Oh nein, now I must go rewatch cos it was so good, I never watched the original nor do I feel like it :B

joined Apr 27, 2014

Speaking of wixoss I checked out your blog about it and it's really neat! Also I see some new charecters will be introduced so that show be interesting, he-he-heeee =w= also the other anime you mentioned on the blog, Onii-chan keeps bugging me to watch it so I will porbably end up doing it pretty soon! XD ps. I also recommend watching flip flappers (of you had not already seen it aha) it has quite a bit of yuri fan service and the art style is super quite, oh and the ending and openings are really catchy!! (Well to me at least XD)

Ohhh already checked my blog? without me advertising it!! that's so neat!! thank you very much, Keijo!!! you mean? hahaha it's so good cos it's sports anime, it's totally absurd but they make it be so serious, parodies included, it's really really funny and I was even rooting and cheering out loud for the MC!!
Flip Flappers!! it's on my list, I did start watching but I got caught with too many books, lol, I shall check it!

Edit: ah, also you mentioned somthing about fitness in your post? If you mean like literally working out I would love too see that! I've been binge eating so much lately I legit want to slap myself, but that's just cos I got out of hand during chrtimas with all that turkey and stuff 030 but yeah!

Hahaha yes working out, I was overweight some years ago and then I started to attend the gym, I learned a lot about nutrition and exercises and stuff , now I attend regularly to lift weights, do some HIIT, also do some stuff at home, gotta work that ass! it is coming along nice, so yeah, next post should be about my new way to monitor my food and my new routine ;)

MALE? of course not!!! I'm a girl, I thought it was clear from my name..wait..well no, I mean "die Katze" means the cat, but specifically it's a female, cos if you wanna say male cat you say "der Katter" right ? It's how I remember it.
I hope you weren't being nice cos you thought I was a boy xD

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

On it! >//w//0

YAAAAYYYY!!!! ^____^

Yep, I really do too, but who knows, it's my dad we are talking about after all =_= sighs

I'll include you in my prayers! ;)

I used to do ballet when I was really little but I quit when we moved to London* which was pretty sad now that I think about it, becuase ballet is really appricated in Russia.

Sad, maybe... but if you mastered ballet as well then you'd be practically invincible!!! ^^
Master of the Arts Neko chan!
So it might be for the best... ;)

I really got to get in gear and start auditioning before I turn 18!

I'll cheer for you whenever you need me! ٩(。•ω•。)و

Two of my class mates have already began that so I need to catch up! One is like doing commercials so I see her on to pretty often in this one airline commercial and the other literally left school becuase she got a main role in some Disney series ahaha. So yep, a lot of comparison there firey eyes

Nothing to worry about, really! You don't have to be the first at everything! Just do it whenever you feel up to it...

Edit: also Anon, idk know but talking about my friend who does that commercials I was really determined to mind it XD https://vimeo.com/138745617 , if this link works, she the blonde girl :3 her names Lily aha

It does work! Thanks for sharing! d (^‿^✿)
But I gotta say... they should have chosen you... you would have dominated that spot with cuteness and fluff!!! ;)
(Respect to your friend there though!) But still, you'll do a much better job once you're ready, I'm sure! (◦’ںˉ◦)

I'm so sorry for all these miss spells and miss types, you can guess why I'm so bad at essays cos I never proof read my work before giving it in ;-;

(^∇^)
No worries! As long as I can still understand what you mean I'm all good! ;)

though lately I'm more interested in learning Japanese ( and Anon knows how much I'm obsessed with one particular maid in Akihabara cafe lololol.)

Yes, I know (¬‿¬)
Any news on that...?

joined Jan 19, 2014

Ohhh already checked my blog? without me advertising it!! that's so neat!! thank you very much, Keijo!!! you mean? hahaha it's so good cos it's sports anime, it's totally absurd but they make it be so serious, parodies included, it's really really funny and I was even rooting and cheering out loud for the MC!!

Eyeyeyeyeyeyey! That's awsome I'm really looking forward to watching it then! I love me some parodies =w0 also yeah, defo check out flip flappers it's adorable honestly :3

Hahaha yes working out, I was overweight some years ago and then I started to attend the gym, I learned a lot about nutrition and exercises and stuff , now I attend regularly to lift weights, do some HIIT, also do some stuff at home, gotta work that ass! it is coming along nice, so yeah, next post should be about my new way to monitor my food and my new routine ;)

Dude that's awsome :0 good for you! It can be really hard to get motivated on stuff like weight loss I heard and especially when your overweight so that's a really amazing achievement! OAO

MALE? of course not!!! I'm a girl, I thought it was clear from my name..wait..well no, I mean "die Katze" means the cat, but specifically it's a female, cos if you wanna say male cat you say "der Katter" right ? It's how I remember it.
I hope you weren't being nice cos you thought I was a boy xD

Ahah sorry sorry I don't understand German XD omfg your a fello cat too! I like you more and more already lol >/w/O cat comardes nyah.
Also actually yeah, I was only nice to you to you because you were I thought you were a guy.................JK! XD of course not, your awsome not matter what~ hehe and I'm nice to everyone (I...I hope Q//A//Q)

joined Jan 19, 2014

I'll include you in my prayers! ;)

I'll need that ;o heheh

I used to do ballet when I was really little but I quit when we moved to London* which was pretty sad now that I think about it, becuase ballet is really appricated in Russia.

Sad, maybe... but if you mastered ballet as well then you'd be practically invincible!!! ^^
Master of the Arts Neko chan!
So it might be for the best... ;)

Ahah well you know XD I'm no genie and it can get pretty tough becuase there are a lot of amazing people at my school, but I don't give up to! The only reason why I miss ballet is not cos I wanted to do it professionally or anything, but becuase when you audition for musicals they want people with dancing abilities too. Well I did do jazz and street dance so hopefully when it comes to that I will be able to choreograph somthing at least hahahah!

I really got to get in gear and start auditioning before I turn 18!

I'll cheer for you whenever you need me! ٩(。•ω•。)و

Aw thanks O/w/O hehe I love your positives so much, you cheer me up! >O<

Nothing to worry about, really! You don't have to be the first at everything! Just do it whenever you feel up to it...

Yep, but still, gotta get in gear becuase it's time for da futureeeeeeeeee

It does work! Thanks for sharing! d (^‿^✿)
But I gotta say... they should have chosen you... you would have dominated that spot with cuteness and fluff!!! ;)
(Respect to your friend there though!) But still, you'll do a much better job once you're ready, I'm sure! (◦’ںˉ◦)

Ahah I hope I will XD but naaaah she's pretty cute both in real life and in our group chat hehe, though im hoping to go strait into series even as like side charecters to begin with I will still try for commercials as well cos yeaaaah :3 though she literally perfect for them becuase she has blond hair and like idk she just looks commercial matirial loool.

though lately I'm more interested in learning Japanese ( and Anon knows how much I'm obsessed with one particular maid in Akihabara cafe lololol.)

Yes, I know (¬‿¬)
Any news on that...?

Hhnnn, well I've only been commenting on his Twitter and stalking him XD but yeaaaah, his in Japan so ;-;

joined Apr 27, 2014

Eyeyeyeyeyeyey! That's awsome I'm really looking forward to watching it then! I love me some parodies =w0 also yeah, defo check out flip flappers it's adorable honestly :3

K so flip flappers and the last witch on my list thanks !

Dude that's awsome :0 good for you! It can be really hard to get motivated on stuff like weight loss I heard and especially when your overweight so that's a really amazing achievement! OAO

Well motivation is there but it doesn't last, you need to turn it into commitment, but well I'm sorta hot now so yeah that motivates me ahah, plus I'm a short gal, I'm 152 cms, I can't be fat or I look like a ball elf lady :/
someday I will post videos of me working out on my Instagram xD

Ahah sorry sorry I don't understand German XD omfg your a fello cat too! I like you more and more already lol >/w/O cat comardes nyah.
Also actually yeah, I was only nice to you to you because you were I thought you were a guy.................JK! XD of course not, your awsome not matter what~ hehe and I'm nice to everyone (I...I hope Q//A//Q)

Hahaha yes , this name means "cat of the night" ;) I did say I like'em cats, and thanks, I am nice to those who are nice to me :P if they aren't then... fchhhh!!! hiss

joined Jun 22, 2016

Hahahaahah yes, hey it's so nice to meet other people adding openings to their playlists!!!

I did that as well the second I finished watching Psycho-Pass! ^^

Or the ending songs of Arakawa under the Bridge! Those were great!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeElcWPwphg
Still love them!!!(◕ฺv◕ฺ)

Yes, one of those people on tv you are just like DIE ALREADY, like Geoffrey...and then Ramsey Bolton was worse xD

Oh gosh, yeah.... Geoffrey... that disgusting little shit... He should have met Ramsey ^^
But Ramsey did have his good sides... he liked dogs ;) and he actually made me feel sorry for Theon ^^

Aight, I keep in mind some things need time, I just find it way better when after 1 episode I'm sitting here thinking what to eat while watching the whole thing in one day!! I am sure you know this feeling!!

Of course I know what you mean! ◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡
Then you have to watch Psycho-Pass! (Now that I've mentioned it above already...) 'cause that was exactly how I felt after watching the first episode.
Or after the first ep. of Stranger Things... but you know that one already ^^

Where..why.. I see I have yet to learn A LOT about Germany and German gals >.<

That was just the cream of the crop! ;)

That was.. ehm I was thinking about Märchen but ok this is..this is something new.. doesn't know what to think of it yet

^^ Here's a Märchen for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWqAZ8Bpneo

Don't tell me you don't know Llamas with Hats...? ;)
Here's the original:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZUPCB9533Y
The one you've seen was just the Bavarian version of it ;)
And yes, Bavarian is German as well! ^^ Believe it or not ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

Well, the only help I need is to practice cos we do have our share of German people living here, surprisingly but it's not like I chase them to talk to me, so... I might take you on your offer kind lady

Whenever you need me ;)

joined Jan 19, 2014

Well motivation is there but it doesn't last, you need to turn it into commitment, but well I'm sorta hot now so yeah that motivates me ahah, plus I'm a short gal, I'm 152 cms, I can't be fat or I look like a ball elf lady :/
someday I will post videos of me working out on my Instagram xD

Omg yaaasss! XD I wish I could say "can I follow your insta" cos I feel you would be an inspiration girl but I better not! Don't trust strangers online and doing give them any social media! OAO (well unless you've spoken before on kik or somthing lol heheh) and yeah, you need to commit to somthing for sure if you wanna get anything out of it! Yas :3

Hahaha yes , this name means "cat of the night" ;) I did say I like'em cats, and thanks, I am nice to those who are nice to me :P if they aren't then... fchhhh!!! hiss

Oooohh that's cool, ya sneaky cat of da night heh, what time is it there? It's actually half past 11 here so pretty late :/ and I still have a Russian essay to write and I have to finish reading "Герой нашего времени" cos I have a Russian tutor coming in to teach me after school lol. Also yeah, ffffffffchhhhhhhhhh claws out though everyone in the cafe is really nice, even the "jerk" Utoptia is not a jerk, his nice too, I love you all O//w//O

Also Anon yep, pchyo- pass was so goooooood, and I loved the ending song at some point I remember I was like obssesed with it almost haha, and stranger things was epic as we all know, and that ending left us all like O0O ahaha.

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 5:30PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

Omg yaaasss! XD I wish I could say "can I follow your insta" cos I feel you would be an inspiration girl but I better not! Don't trust strangers online and doing give them any social media! OAO (well unless you've spoken before on kik or somthing lol heheh) and yeah, you need to commit to somthing for sure if you wanna get anything out of it! Yas :3

Ugh kik is so so so not for people my age, lol, I am way past that, I am confused, you shouldn't trust me cos I am a stranger online or I shouldn't trust you cos you are a stranger online? I've had catfishes before and weird people, you are wise to look out but also it's the Internet, unless you give like full names, addresses or phone numbers a profile or 2 aren't really gonna get you in trouble haha, so if you aren't horrofied in a few months maybe you can be my follower, cos I got few actually :(

Oooohh that's cool, ya sneaky cat of da night heh, what time is it there? It's actually half past 11 here so pretty late :/ and I still have a Russian essay to write and I have to finish reading "Герой нашего времени" cos I have a Russian tutor coming in to teach me after school lol. Also yeah, ffffffffchhhhhhhhhh claws out though everyone in the cafe is really nice, even the "jerk" Utoptia is not a jerk, his nice too, I love you all O//w//O

Omg I'd tap your shoulder right now!! ( I don't do hugs ) I am watching "Don't trust the bitch in apart 23" ALREADY LAUGHING SO HARD, and it's been only 10 minutes, this is my new favorite, YES IT IS, thank you so much random girl.

It's 4:30 pm here!! quite early but it's cold sniff, oh by here I mean Mexico btw. Utopia is indeed nice too :D or has been, oh then you should work hard on your essay, ahm what is the russian for "gambatte?" :P

joined Jun 22, 2016

Also yeah, ffffffffchhhhhhhhhh claws out though everyone in the cafe is really nice, even the "jerk" Utoptia is not a jerk, his nice too, I love you all O//w//O

You're so sweet! ^^

Now if only KinkyKitty would show up here!
Then you can form a circle of three! The crazy cat ladies... ^^

Which kinda reminds me... the cliche of gay girls liking cats... looks like there is at least some truth to that after all... ;P

joined Apr 27, 2014

I did that as well the second I finished watching Psycho-Pass! ^^

Oh no, I loved that anime, but I haven't watched the movie! thanks for reminding me.

Or the ending songs of Arakawa under the Bridge! Those were great!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeElcWPwphg
Still love them!!!(◕ฺv◕ฺ)

It is clear to me you do love that series, I have to watch it now but first the bitch in the apartment 23, I am cracking up so badly watching it right now oh boy.

Oh gosh, yeah.... Geoffrey... that disgusting little shit... He should have met Ramsey ^^
But Ramsey did have his good sides... he liked dogs ;) and he actually made me feel sorry for Theon ^^

The dogs liked Ramsey even more than he liked them though evil grin

Of course I know what you mean! ◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡

Then you have to watch Psycho-Pass! (Now that I've mentioned it above already...) 'cause that was exactly how I felt after watching the first episode.
Or after the first ep. of Stranger Things... but you know that one already ^^

I just got it now, will have to stick to Netflix all afternoon oh well :B

Don't tell me you don't know Llamas with Hats...? ;)
Here's the original:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZUPCB9533Y
The one you've seen was just the Bavarian version of it ;)
And yes, Bavarian is German as well! ^^ Believe it or not ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

Thanks for the Märchen, ahm no I do not know many Internet sensations, I'm late to everything so to speak, I do know Bavarian, well my teacher mentioned it, no one I've met really likes it, and I don't really understand it but mm O_o all I know is formal Höchdeutsch, oh and things like... asozialle, is that how you spell it...??

Whenever you need me ;)

Oh it's too soon for me to take advantage of kind strangers, next week though... ok ?

joined Apr 27, 2014

Also yeah, ffffffffchhhhhhhhhh claws out though everyone in the cafe is really nice, even the "jerk" Utoptia is not a jerk, his nice too, I love you all O//w//O

You're so sweet! ^^

Now if only KinkyKitty would show up here!
Then you can form a circle of three! The crazy cat ladies... ^^

Which kinda reminds me... the cliche of gay girls liking cats... looks like there is at least some truth to that after all... ;P

omg KinkyKitty I know that name, from introduction thread methinks fluffs up

What cliche I thought it was a well known life fact!

joined Jun 22, 2016

omg KinkyKitty I know that name, from introduction thread methinks fluffs up

For real...?
So you two know each other already then? That's cool! (^_^)b
Yeah, she used to be around a lot... but she's busy with work lately, I guess...

What cliche I thought it was a well known life fact!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yuw1W_AN1zk

joined Jan 19, 2014

Ugh kik is so so so not for people my age, lol, I am way past that, I am confused, you shouldn't trust me cos I am a stranger online or I shouldn't trust you cos you are a stranger online? I've had catfishes before and weird people, you are wise to look out but also it's the Internet, unless you give like full names, addresses or phone numbers a profile or 2 aren't really gonna get you in trouble haha, so if you aren't horrofied in a few months maybe you can be my follower, cos I got few actually :(

Loooooool I just use kik now becuase I talk to people on omegle and somtimes I find pretty cool people actually XD (rarly though) so yep. No no what I ment is you shouldn't trust like me I guess? Cos I could be a creepy man or somthing ahahah, b.b.but I'm not though I swear ! >/A/< also aha maybe your right :3 I mean it depends yeah, you have to not give out too much information, plus if you kinda know the person a bit it should be fine if they see your picture heh. But if you don't mind I would love to follow you some day! (Maybe you can even follow me back XD >w0) and if you don't mind me asking, how many? I'm an insta freak I'm soooorryy ahahaha

Omg I'd tap your shoulder right now!! ( I don't do hugs ) I am watching "Don't trust the bitch in apart 23" ALREADY LAUGHING SO HARD, and it's been only 10 minutes, this is my new favorite, YES IT IS, thank you so much random girl.

Eeeyyy shoulder taps, the new fashion ahah, I love it. Also yeah dude, it's freaking hilarious, me and my friend always talk about how she's literally Chloe and I'm June XD cos she crazy and she's the one always setting me up for parties looooool.

It's 4:30 pm here!! quite early but it's cold sniff, oh by here I mean Mexico btw. Utopia is indeed nice too :D or has been, oh then you should work hard on your essay, ahm what is the russian for "gambatte?" :P

Aaawww lucky! It's my bed time soon cos I have to wake up pretty early for collage so I try to keep a tight scedaul =3= (though it fails a lot somtimes becuase duh, anime aha) and" udachi" or Удачи is what good luck is >wO

EDIT: also omfg Anon shut it you XD it's blackkitty right XD omg kinkykitty, loling out loud, oollalalala

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 5:50PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Meow!!!

The circle of three is now complete ^_^

joined Jan 19, 2014

Aaaaaaaaa

Meow!!!

Omg your back too, how's it going, how's life, I'm so happy for some reason it's a cat gathering LMAO XD we have a new KAT....see what I did there....lol....

Edit: also Katze, Thiaguin is mine, you can't have him , hehe

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 5:52PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Don't tell me you did something naughty in my absence.. that naghty that would make the kinky part blush xD

I need to go back a few pages just to catch up on your adventures, young lady xD

Life has it's ups and downs, but as a true kitten I stay at home buried under covers while the snow piles up outside^^
I only need the hotcup of milk to make it perfect..

Welcome to Katze ^_^
Hope you will enjoy it in here, everyone is really nice starting from the tribal chief Anon

joined Jan 19, 2014

Don't tell me you did something naughty in my absence.. that naghty that would make the kinky part blush xD

I need to go back a few pages just to catch up on your adventures, young lady xD

Noooo I swear I was a good kitty! OwO hehe

Life has it's ups and downs, but as a true kitten I stay at home buried under covers while the snow piles up outside^^
I only need the hotcup of milk to make it perfect..

Yaaaaass, aaaww that's right, follow the true kitty ways my sister >w0 and we all love a cup of milk hehe, and wow it's snowing there? Hehe sweet, they say it might snow in London in a weeks time too aha x

tribal chief Anon

LMAO XD ahahhah

joined Jun 22, 2016

Ahah well you know XD I'm no genie and it can get pretty tough becuase there are a lot of amazing people at my school, but I don't give up to!

Yeah, I'm damn sure it is hard as hell sometimes! But you are so ambitious, sweet and outgoing so it does really seem to be fitting for you. Acting and being on a stage, I mean... And I honestly wish you all the best! (ஐ ^_^)b

The only reason why I miss ballet is not cos I wanted to do it professionally or anything, but becuase when you audition for musicals they want people with dancing abilities too. Well I did do jazz and street dance so hopefully when it comes to that I will be able to choreograph somthing at least hahahah!

Don't know what to say anymore because you just sound so cool with everything you do but I'd really love to see you out there someday! Don't care if it's on television, Broadway or at the cinema! ;)

Aw thanks O/w/O hehe I love your positives so much, you cheer me up! >O<

(≧◡≦)
Good thing then! ;)

Yep, but still, gotta get in gear becuase it's time for da futureeeeeeeeee

That's the spirit! Go and get them! ~~・-v(▼、▼メ)

Hhnnn, well I've only been commenting on his Twitter and stalking him XD but yeaaaah, his in Japan so ;-;

Stalking him (^∇^)
Well... you're a cat so I'm sure he doesn't notice ^^
But maybe you'll be able to meet him again if you ever go to Japan again. Or maybe he wants to eat some real fish and chips at some point and will come to meet you in London ;)

Also Anon yep, pchyo- pass was so goooooood, and I loved the ending song at some point I remember I was like obssesed with it almost haha, and stranger things was epic as we all know, and that ending left us all like O0O ahaha.

Two real highlights of the last couple of years, definitely! ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́)
Loved all the songs from Psycho-Pass! The endings were all from Egoist, I think.

Gotta say... you have such a good taste... Now you even got the new cat here hocked on one of your shows already ^^
Whenever you find a new show you like... please don't hesitate to recommend it here!

joined Jun 22, 2016

Meow!!!

KinkyKitty!!!*
Good to see you back here!!!
But now I feel really lonely all of a sudden... Are there no dog lovers around like... at all...? T_T

I do like pussy but dogs are waaaay cuter as pets ;P

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Neko-chan
You little feline talanted sista^^
Good job! I knew it, you hard-working kitten, you!
When you become a star I want an autograph exquisitely for me!!!
Keep it up!

So you miss your friend :( my friend, the one I told you about, I hadn't seen her for that long... but being best friends means that whenever you get together it would be like it's been yesterday when you saw each other, nothing changes :) enjoy your skiing trip!

Is the laptop working right? xD

Yeah, it's been snowing all day long... And it's freezing outside.... I hate it, I can't go out xD

joined Jan 19, 2014

Yeah, I'm damn sure it is hard as hell sometimes! But you are so ambitious, sweet and outgoing so it does really seem to be fitting for you. Acting and being on a stage, I mean... And I honestly wish you all the best! (ஐ ^_^)b

Omg no stoooopp >/w/< why are you so sweet to me I'm just a cat ;w; aawwww thanks!

The only reason why I miss ballet is not cos I wanted to do it professionally or anything, but becuase when you audition for musicals they want people with dancing abilities too. Well I did do jazz and street dance so hopefully when it comes to that I will be able to choreograph somthing at least hahahah!

Don't know what to say anymore because you just sound so cool with everything you do but I'd really love to see you out there someday! Don't care if it's on television, Broadway or at the cinema! ;)

Aw id love to show you want I can do someday! Hehe I do have some of my perviouse performance on YouTube but they are too embarrassing, I will only show you when I'm finally in somthing good enough! So yeeeeey, motivation, OSS! (Wondering if anyone got the manga refrance XD)

(≧◡≦)
Good thing then! ;)

Yep, your awsome really >/0/<

That's the spirit! Go and get them! ~~・-v(▼、▼メ)

I will! * fire eyes* @/A/@

Stalking him (^∇^)
Well... you're a cat so I'm sure he doesn't notice ^^
But maybe you'll be able to meet him again if you ever go to Japan again. Or maybe he wants to eat some real fish and chips at some point and will come to meet you in London ;)

Hhhkkhhhhhhhkkkkkk omg, stahp staaaahhhhp your literally making me smile imaganing him like here with me in London XD damn I get my hopes up too easily ahahah, but hopefully some day again I will go to Japan and go to my favourite cafe and legit die. I think onii-chan needed to bring ice packs and like fan me after we left the cafe because I was having sizures from my love for the maid and just a freaking cross dressing cafe.

Two real highlights of the last couple of years, definitely! ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́)

Loved all the songs from Psycho-Pass! The endings were all from Egoist, I think.

Yep it was Egosit, I loved pretty much all the songs there and yeeeeh it was really an awsome anime, I was super sad when it ended D:

Gotta say... you have such a good taste... Now you even got the new cat here hocked on one of your shows already ^^
Whenever you find a new show you like... please don't hesitate to recommend it here!

Aaaaaawww ahaha well I'm glad Katze liked don't trust the b---- in appartement 23, it really is somthing and I was bummed out when it ended ;( but I'm watching gossip girl at the moment, though most won't like it cos it's like a love drama and it's pretty heterosexual ahah XD I still freaking love it though lol

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 6:57PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Good to see you back here!!!

I'm glad to be here as well^^
But I can't say no to your summoning me, even though you have your eyes set on the enemy...

But now I feel really lonely all of a sudden... Are there no dog lovers around like... at all...? T_T

Choco & Alvis

I started watching the third season of Transparent^^
Just unbelievable they let the turtle roam the house like a OST for 30 years...

joined Jan 19, 2014

Neko-chan
You little feline talanted sista^^
Good job! I knew it, you hard-working kitten, you!
When you become a star I want an autograph exquisitely for me!!!
Keep it up!

Aaawww stah staaah all you guys are too supportive what if I legit don't succeed XD well I have always got compassion as back up so I'll email you my album when I release it loooooool, with my autograph of course >w0 ahah

So you miss your friend :( my friend, the one I told you about, I hadn't seen her for that long... but being best friends means that whenever you get together it would be like it's been yesterday when you saw each other, nothing changes :) enjoy your skiing trip!

I kknoooowww xx Jeeee I can relate so much to you right now ahha, yeah I feel like it will be like we never really even parted cos we Skype like everyday to talk about well, our day XD I hope you see your friend soon too! OAO

Is the laptop working right? xD

I can't believe you even read that, good job man XD yep my laptop is awsome I really love it! I can now install this companion program called logic that you can only freaking install on macs!!! D:< but lucky I have one now ahah, also means a bigger screen for Netflix loooooool.

Yeah, it's been snowing all day long... And it's freezing outside.... I hate it, I can't go out xD

Nnnhhhh I forgot sorry ;-; where were you from again? Somewhere pretty cold I suppose, ahah yeh, stay in your blanket and drink that hot milk...why does that sounds werid to me....I swear I'm pure! Nyah 0/A/0

Edit: looooool Anon I always add you in the edit Phaha, but hey! I know it's werid, but even though I'm a cat...I love dogs a lot too! I have a dog after all! Got him for my birthday when I was 10. His name is Jazz and his a little yorki, I actually used to have a really big German sheperd but sadly she died. Though I was really little so I don't remember her much :0

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 6:41PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.