Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Aaawww stah staaah all you guys are too supportive what if I legit don't succeed XD well I have always got compassion as back up so I'll email you my album when I release it loooooool, with my autograph of course >w0 ahah

If don't succeed, we will support you again... We will go out to a bar to drown the disappointment in hot milk^^
But you should have a rich voice if you are able to cover different styles with ease^^

we Skype like everyday to talk about well, our day

Lol, you Skype a lot, girl xD I don't talk that much with my friends who live around me xD

Nnnhhhh I forgot sorry ;-; where were you from again? Somewhere pretty cold I suppose, ahah yeh, stay in your blanket and drink that hot milk...why does that sounds werid to me....I swear I'm pure!

I'm from Bulgaria - in southeast of the continent, nope, we aren't used to low tempretures
Especially me.. I'm always cold xD so yeah, hot milk^^

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 7:04PM

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

If don't succeed, we will support you again... We will go out to a bar to drown the disappointment in hot milk^^
But you should have a rich voice if you are able to cover different styles with ease^^

Aww ahah thanks, drowning the sorrows in milk is always great heheh

we Skype like everyday to talk about well, our day

Lol, you Skype a lot, girl xD I don't talk that much with my friends who live around me xD

Well I say Skype cos people live in the stone ages and they don't know Facebook message Now has video calls loooool, I also FaceTime her quite a lot, oh but if you know then yep :3 heh

I'm from Bulgaria - in southeast of the continent, nope, we aren't used to low tempretures
Especially me.. I'm always cold xD so yeah, hot milk^^

Oooohh I see! Bulgaria sounds really nice and somehow I'm getting a feeling it's Turky right? If I'm wrong I'm really sorry nyah!!! QAQ I've been to Bulgaria if it is Turky indeed, but now, it can't be Turky right? I mean it's always hot there? I think?

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

omg KinkyKitty I know that name, from introduction thread methinks fluffs up

For real...?
So you two know each other already then? That's cool! (^_^)b
Yeah, she used to be around a lot... but she's busy with work lately, I guess...

Well kinda know each other, I made a new facebook account, if it's the same person and I am not getting horribly confused...

What cliche I thought it was a well known life fact!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yuw1W_AN1zk

Hahahah omg I love the Simpsons, older seasons are best though

joined Apr 27, 2014

Meow!!!

The circle of three is now complete ^_^

MEOW indeed!!!!

joined Apr 27, 2014

Loooooool I just use kik now becuase I talk to people on omegle and somtimes I find pretty cool people actually XD (rarly though) so yep. No no what I ment is you shouldn't trust like me I guess? Cos I could be a creepy man or somthing ahahah, b.b.but I'm not though I swear ! >/A/< also aha maybe your right :3 I mean it depends yeah, you have to not give out too much information, plus if you kinda know the person a bit it should be fine if they see your picture heh. But if you don't mind I would love to follow you some day! (Maybe you can even follow me back XD >w0) and if you don't mind me asking, how many? I'm an insta freak I'm soooorryy ahahaha

Huh I don't do social sites hehe, this is as social as I get, I was in a lesbian chat room though but hmm yeah no more. Oh I shouldn't trust you uses granny voice come on honey, I've had my share of weirdos, that's not scary for me, whatcha gonna do? write crap on my Insta? ends granny voice
Only 51 followers... wait..my Insta is full of cats, just follow me already LOL

https://www.instagram.com/katzedernacht22/

Eeeyyy shoulder taps, the new fashion ahah, I love it. Also yeah dude, it's freaking hilarious, me and my friend always talk about how she's literally Chloe and I'm June XD cos she crazy and she's the one always setting me up for parties looooool.

lol At least you are June, I mean,you sound way too nice to be a betch :P

UDACHI for you then, I'll remember!

joined Apr 27, 2014

Aaaaaaaaa

Meow!!!

The circle of three is now complete ^_^

Omg your back too, how's it going, how's life, I'm so happy for some reason it's a cat gathering LMAO XD we have a new KAT....see what I did there....lol....

Edit: also Katze, Thiaguin is mine, you can't have him , hehe

Ohh that one, no no, he's a cool friend but I don't want him at all, like not like that

xD

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ KatzeDerNacht

Oh no, I loved that anime, but I haven't watched the movie! thanks for reminding me.

That's what I'm here for! ;)

I have to watch it now but first the bitch in the apartment 23, I am cracking up so badly watching it right now oh boy.

Good that we found another fan! (^_^)b
Maybe together we can convince the producers to start working on that show again.... (☼Д☼)
;)

The dogs liked Ramsey even more than he liked them though evil grin

That was kinda gross... but he sooo deserved it! (ʃƪˆ▿ˆ)

I do know Bavarian, well my teacher mentioned it, no one I've met really likes it, and I don't really understand it but mm O_o

(^∇^) I live here but I really can't stand it either... it's such a horrible dialect... T_T

all I know is formal Höchdeutsch, oh and things like... asozialle, is that how you spell it...??

Almost, it's Hochdeutsch.
What, you mean white German trash...? O_O
That would be Asoziale, yes. ^^

I mean "die Katze" means the cat, but specifically it's a female, cos if you wanna say male cat you say "der Katter" right ? It's how I remember it.

The male cat is called Kater.
But if you refer to cats in general you would still use Katze in German. So it still can be both, male or female, whenever you say Katze. When anyone would ask you what kind of a pet you have at home. Most people would say "eine Katze“ without referring to the gender.

Oh it's too soon for me to take advantage of kind strangers, next week though... ok ?

Whenever there is something you'd like to know, don't be afraid to ask!
Although I can't guarantee that I'm a good teacher ^^

I hope you weren't being nice cos you thought I was a boy xD

Neko chan is sooo going to abandon you now.... ^^

Well kinda know each other, I made a new facebook account, if it's the same person and I am not getting horribly confused...

Alzheimer's...? Already...? ^^

Hahahah omg I love the Simpsons, older seasons are best though

Me too! (^_^)b After all those years they're almost like family ;)

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 7:28PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

Welcome to Katze ^_^
Hope you will enjoy it in here, everyone is really nice starting from the tribal chief Anon

Atch I'm used to be the only cat, now I'm feeling competitive meow.

thanks, I shall enjoy, I think.

joined Jan 19, 2014

Huh I don't do social sites hehe, this is as social as I get, I was in a lesbian chat room though but hmm yeah no more. Oh I shouldn't trust you uses granny voice come on honey, I've had my share of weirdos, that's not scary for me, whatcha gonna do? write crap on my Insta? ends granny voice

I followed you :D Eeeyyy, looool omg do you know how much I love you right now XD I love people who post food on insta for some reason, plus your looks super healthy too! I will be sure to like when ever you post nyan nyan >w<

lol At least you are June, I mean,you sound way too nice to be a betch :P

Hehe I knooooooww XD I'm a sweetie to people in real life but when it comes to acting I have to take on baord every role I can heh, so being a bitch is part of it, though I've only played emotional charecter before not bitchy once, maybe soon hehe. :3

UDACHI for you then, I'll remember!

SPASIBO-thanks !

joined Apr 27, 2014

**@ Anon

Good that we found another fan! (^_^)b
Maybe together we can convince the producers to start working on that show again.... (☼Д☼)
;)

Is it on hold ? nooooooooo

That was kinda gross... but he sooo deserved it! (ʃƪˆ▿ˆ)

It was wonderful, I mean he was a sick ass bastard so :D

(^∇^) I live here but I really can't stand it either... it's such a horrible dialect... T_T

So here is...? I was in Schwarzwald area :P omg that special cake with cherries ahsmsms

Almost, it's Hochdeutsch.
What, you mean white Germany trash...? O_O
That would be Asoziale, yes. ^^

oh yeah sorry, I forget spelling but once I'm actively talking/writing it I'm not so bad. yes white German trash, I saw some real up and close on tv and in the city, I learned about that quickly xD "Asoziale" haha there's even a song..

https://youtu.be/808mNpRPXvY

But if you refer to cats in genearal you would still use Katze in German. So it still can be both, male or female, whenever you say Katze. When anyone would ask you what kind of a pet you have at home. Most people would say „eine Katze“ without referring to the gender.

Ahhh, I see!! well I never met anyone with a Kater, and Katze also serves as plural, so I wasn't sure, ah you are already helping me <3

Whenever there is something you'd like to know, don't be afraid to ask!
Although I can't guarantee that I'm a good teacher ^^

Ah I'm a good student, so we are good.

Neko chan is sooo going to abandon you now.... ^^

:( booooo

Alzheimer's...? Already...? ^^

u_u at my age it can be sniff, btw, can I enquire your age?

Me too! (^_^)b After all those years they're almost like family ;)

Yes, but Simpsons in German I can't get used to xD

joined Apr 27, 2014

I followed you :D Eeeyyy, looool omg do you know how much I love you right now XD I love people who post food on insta for some reason, plus your looks super healthy too! I will be sure to like when ever you post nyan nyan >w<

I think I can guess who you are and follow you back! Ah well, as you can see on my summary, I eat delicious healthy vegan food, craft beer and yeah, my pics are cats,food,beer,some fitness, gonna make sure to post more Fitness stuff!! I am so glad you like it weee

Hehe I knooooooww XD I'm a sweetie to people in real life but when it comes to acting I have to take on baord every role I can heh, so being a bitch is part of it, though I've only played emotional charecter before not bitchy once, maybe soon hehe. :3

Oh wow an actress, youngsters are very talented nowadays, I'm impressed lady

SPASIBO-thanks !

Aeww, I can learn a bit of russian with you, care to learn some Spanish? :P

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

So many messages to reply to... I feel nostalgic! ^^

@ Neko chan

It's actually half past 11 here so pretty late :/ and I still have a Russian essay to write and I have to finish reading "Герой нашего времени" cos I have a Russian tutor coming in to teach me after school lol.

(゚Д゚)

Did I read that right...? Another essay...? And finishing reading a book too...? (° – °)
Good luck, you little procrastinator you! ^^

ヾ(゚д゚)ノ゛ Someone bring some barrels of caffeine over here!!! Quick!!!

why are you so sweet to me I'm just a cat ;w; aawwww thanks!

Then you deserve to be petted! ^^ Like... a whole lot! ;)

Aw id love to show you want I can do someday! Hehe I do have some of my perviouse performance on YouTube but they are too embarrassing, I will only show you when I'm finally in somthing good enough

I'll be a patient little dog lover and wait then... ;)

So yeeeeey, motivation, OSS! (Wondering if anyone got the manga refrance XD)

Definitely not me! ┐(‘~`;)┌
(◦’ںˉ◦)v

Hhhkkhhhhhhhkkkkkk omg, stahp staaaahhhhp your literally making me smile imaganing him like here with me in London XD damn I get my hopes up too easily ahahah,

There's nothing wrong with getting your hopes up every once in a while! And you said he even held your hand... I'm sure he doesn't do that to just anyone... Some serious hand holding, I mean! ^^

but hopefully some day again I will go to Japan and go to my favourite cafe and legit die. I think onii-chan needed to bring ice packs and like fan me after we left the cafe because I was having sizures from my love for the maid and just a freaking cross dressing cafe.

Now that sounds like you'd be a great actress for a romantic comedy (^_-)b
That must have been fun to watch... ;)
Good thing you have such a kind brother!

Yep it was Egosit, I loved pretty much all the songs there and yeeeeh it was really an awsome anime, I was super sad when it ended D:

Maybe there will be a season 3 one day...? I would be in for another ride!!!

Aaaaaawww ahaha well I'm glad Katze liked don't trust the b---- in appartement 23, it really is somthing and I was bummed out when it ended

Yeah... really sucks... all the reviews seem to be pretty favorable too... it's sad when shows like that get canceled too soon...

Edit: looooool Anon I always add you in the edit Phaha

The best part always comes right at the end! ;)

but hey! I know it's werid, but even though I'm a cat...I love dogs a lot too! I have a dog after all! Got him for my birthday when I was 10. His name is Jazz and his a little yorki,

(◕ฺv◕ฺ)Cute!
Mine was called Jessy! ^^ Most people called her that anyway ;)
Glad to hear that you have a heart for dogs as well! d (^_^ )

I actually used to have a really big German sheperd but sadly she died. Though I was really little so I don't remember her much :0

I'm so sorry!!! Losing a pet is hard, no matter how old you are... T_T

@ Blackkitty

I'm glad to be here as well^^

It's good to see the Cafe so crowded again! ^_^

But I can't say no to your summoning me, even though you have your eyes set on the enemy...

Dogs aren't the enemy! T_T
My dog loved cats! But cats didn't like her all that much... ;)

I started watching the third season of Transparent^^
Just unbelievable they let the turtle roam the house like a OST for 30 years...

(^∇^) Yeah!
… that poor animal!!! But she looked pretty healthy when they pulled her out there! ^^
A real survivor! There must have been a lot of food lying around in the air ducts... ;)

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 7:39PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Edit: also Katze, Thiaguin is mine, you can't have him , hehe

Ohh that one, no no, he's a cool friend but I don't want him at all, like not like that

Looooool I knew you would get the wrong idea XD ahaha I was kidding, I told thia the same thing, that Katze is mine now loooool, I'm friends with him too so I thought it was pretty cool how we both know him ahaha

joined Apr 27, 2014

@Neko-chan

Looooool I knew you would get the wrong idea XD ahaha I was kidding, I told thia the same thing, that Katze is mine now loooool, I'm friends with him too so I thought it was pretty cool how we both know him ahaha

xD it is pretty cool, I've known him for ages and it's cos of him that I posted on here so.. you can thank him now you have wonderful me in ur life
xD

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Aww ahah thanks, drowning the sorrows in milk is always great heheh

Milk with honey yeey

Well I say Skype cos people live in the stone ages and they don't know Facebook message Now has video calls loooool, I also FaceTime her quite a lot, oh but if you know then yep :3 heh

Are whatsapp/Viber already outdated?

Oooohh I see! Bulgaria sounds really nice and somehow I'm getting a feeling it's Turky right? If I'm wrong I'm really sorry nyah!!! QAQ I've been to Bulgaria if it is Turky indeed, but now, it can't be Turky right? I mean it's always hot there? I think?

Fortunately, Bulgaria is no more part of Turkey
But it's been during the 5 centuries of slavery xD
We are neighbors so you were almost right^^
Not always, haven't you heard lately about the snow that had fallen over Sahara xD

I'm afraid I must leave you ladies^^
Enjoy your day/night

Katze, now you have less competition
Yeah,we know each other kind of xD

Meow

joined Jan 19, 2014

So many messages to reply to... I feel nostalgic! ^^

Hang in there Anon chaaaaaaaan ahaha

Did I read that right...? Another essay...? And finishing reading a book too...? (° – °)
Good luck, you little procrastinator you! ^^

ヾ(゚д゚)ノ゛ Someone bring some barrels of caffeine over here!!! Quick!!!

Omg loling put load ahahah you make me laugh so much XD I knooowww damn it I thought I would let that one slide but nothing escapes the great eye of the tribal leader Anon! OAO (still giggling about that)

Aw id love to show you want I can do someday! Hehe I do have some of my perviouse performance on YouTube but they are too embarrassing, I will only show you when I'm finally in somthing good enough

I'll be a patient little dog lover and wait then... ;)

Aaaww hah just you wait ! Hehe, also I'm gonna try and find the refrance to OSS later cos I'm determined, it was from that one funny manga on dynast with all these random couples lol.

There's nothing wrong with getting your hopes up every once in a while! And you said he even held your hand... I'm sure he doesn't do that to just anyone... Some serious hand holding, I mean! ^^

Know, that was some freaking intense hand holding for sure, I almost passed out, not even kidding looooool, kinda sad I know but I was just there dieing with doki doki >//H//<

Now that sounds like you'd be a great actress for a romantic comedy (^_-)b
That must have been fun to watch... ;)
Good thing you have such a kind brother!

I know! I love onii-chan >w< and loooool I'm not even overegsaduarting! Like people were turning heads dos I was acting like I was possessed ahahahah!

Maybe there will be a season 3 one day...? I would be in for another ride!!!

Aaawww that would be really awsome!

Edit: looooool Anon I always add you in the edit Phaha

The best part always comes right at the end! ;)

//3//O indeed!

(◕ฺv◕ฺ)Cute!
Mine was called Jessy! ^^ Most people called her that anyway ;)
Glad to hear that you have a heart for dogs as well! d (^_^ )

Aaww that's lovely ahah, such a cute name! @w@ I know, I think both dogs and cats are great, I looovvee petting my dogs belly and playing with him and taking him on walks, his awsome and adorable ahah, and crazy too looooool.

I actually used to have a really big German sheperd but sadly she died. Though I was really little so I don't remember her much :0

I'm so sorry!!! Losing a pet is hard, no matter how old you are... T_T

Ahah yeah, it was pretty sad, but she was my brothers not mine so he was more sad :( but she died of old age so it was her time to go, plus she lived a long and happy life! :3 my brother really loved dogs and he loved her a lot ahha

joined Jan 19, 2014

@Neko-chan

xD it is pretty cool, I've known him for ages and it's cos of him that I posted on here so.. you can thank him now you have wonderful me in ur life
xD

I'm defiantly gonna have to thank him looool >wO plus I got to follow you on insta which is awsome lelel. I've know him for a while too I guess, his really chill and we talk about like everything quite often so yeah! Now I know you and him and you know me and him and....yeeeeeyy? XD

joined Apr 27, 2014

Meow

It is you?? Oh I had the name wrong, but heeeeey!
how do you make people's names in bold?? is it like tagging? enlighten me

joined Jan 19, 2014

Are whatsapp/Viber already outdated?

Yeah my friends use whatsapp quite a lot but I don't really like it I guess :/ I don't have people's numbers and my phone kept changing so I just gave up on it ahaha.

Fortunately, Bulgaria is no more part of Turkey
But it's been during the 5 centuries of slavery xD
We are neighbors so you were almost right^^
Not always, haven't you heard lately about the snow that had fallen over Sahara xD

Omg yeah I have, that's is soooo werid ahah. I could never imagine snow there, awsome! and oooohh I see, sorry I'm really bad with geography and knowledge of the world and stuff I guess ahah, but yep I remember my mum saying we went to Bulgaria when I was really little during summer, i remember it being lovely there!! :3

I'm afraid I must leave you ladies^^
Enjoy your day/night

Night night kitty =//w//=

katze

Two stars at the begging of name and at end of name with no spaces should do the trick :p

Edit: also omfg, your cats are the cuuuuttttteeesssttt Katze ;-; oml I love cats

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 8:02PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Meow

It is you?? Oh I had the name wrong, but heeeeey!

Check the formatting post, stickied at the top of the main forum page. You'll learn how to do all kinds of cool stuff.

joined Apr 27, 2014

Neko-chan

I'm defiantly gonna have to thank him looool >wO plus I got to follow you on insta which is awsome lelel. I've know him for a while too I guess, his really chill and we talk about like everything quite often so yeah! Now I know you and him and you know me and him and....yeeeeeyy? XD

I can't tag people properly, sorry, I am not used to active forum activity. I should thank him as well, you're pretty cool, everyone on here has been, but ur a fellow cat, so you get 17+ lol now I feel like I have to make a good Insta worth of following :B
btw, don't take it wrong xD but ur a cutie dutie bootie

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 8:01PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

Check the formatting post, stickied at the top of the main forum page. You'll learn how to do all kinds of cool stuff.

OHHH thanks, I will check it now :D

joined Jan 19, 2014

Neko-chan

I can't tag people properly, sorry, I am not used to active forum activity. I should thank him as well, you're pretty cool, everyone on here has been, but ur a fellow cat, so you get 17+ lol now I feel like I have to make a good Insta worth of following :B

Ahah it's totally fine! Your new here in the cafe and thia mama Mia persuaded you as he and you both told me so it's chill~ looool I do get a 17+ don't I XD ahaha, also yeah yeah! You better make those insta Worthing of my time! >:D I'm jus kitten, I like them as they are :3 keep at it girl ~ mind I ask btw how old you are? I really don't wanna try guessing and getting it wrong ahah XD

btw, don't take it wrong xD but ur a cutie dutie bootie

Eheheh O//3//O I'm a bootie yeeeeey

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 8:11PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

Neko-chan

Ahah it's totally fine! Your new here in the cafe and thia mama Mia persuaded you as he and you both told me so it's chill~ looool I do get a 17+ don't I XD ahaha, also yeah yeah! You better make those insta Worthing of my time! >:D I'm jus kitten, I like them as they are :3 keep at it girl ~ mind I ask btw how old you are? I really don't wanna try guessing and getting it wrong ahah XD

Awww I was gonna ask you to guess, please try to guess just one time, then I will disclose my advanced age :P

I just added that cos it rhymes xD didn't wanna sound creepy saying ur cute considering ur so young lol

joined Jan 19, 2014

Awww I was gonna ask you to guess, please try to guess just one time, then I will disclose my advanced age :P

Damn it I'm gonna get it so wrong giiirrrl stares at picture like twenttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...two? ...maybe....or..not? Ahaha XD

I just added that cos it rhymes xD didn't wanna sound creepy saying ur cute considering ur so young lol

Aaw come on nothing scares me off ahah XD I dated a 19 almost 20 year old guy for a bit when I was 16, he was a degree student looooool, but we broke up pretty fast :3 cos he was a di-...his was not nice, and not really my type lol.

To reply you must either login or sign up.