Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Hmnnn I tried to catch up on reading everything I missed but my brains died >H< But anyways!

Hi Katze! It's really nice to have you here ! 0w0 I hope to see you around a lot but I'm busy a lot lately so I will try to revisit as often as I can XD I'm probably the youngest user (well in the cafe at least) but I really love all these lovely people and chatting here is a blast so welcome to the family buddy! >w0 also thats awesome that your gonna watch "don't trust the b---- in appretement 23" that show was wonderful!

Hey Anon! >//3//< hehe I missed you on here, and your welcome! I'm really glad you liked the show and yeah, I loved the naighbour lol XD I loved June and Chloe, and I feel like I would be June if I ever got a role in a show like that hehe.

Also KatzeI watched wixoss and it was awesome! I thought I watched two seasons but I didn't know there was a third one? I only got to the part where they found the person behind wixoss and tama became a person QwQ

And hey SF! Omg I think I heard that song at a club I was at this Saturday haha! XD what a coincidence.

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 2:07PM

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Neko chan

Hey Anon! >//3//< hehe I missed you on here,

Awww... I missed you too, little cutie! (@_@)
I really need to stick around more again!!!

and your welcome! I'm really glad you liked the show and yeah, I loved the naighbour lol XD I love to love June and Chloe, and I feel like I would be June if I ever got a role in a show like that hehe.

Hah! That was my exact same thought! (^∇^) Honestly, no kidding!
Every time I see June and her innocent and cute nature it reminds me of you!
I just didn't wanna say anything.... but now you brought it up yourself XD

So, how was Christmas with your best friend...?
Everything okay, except being busy...?

joined Jan 19, 2014

Awww... I missed you too, little cutie! (@_@)
I really need to stick around more again!!!

Heh O/w/O well your my second family here after all >w0!

Hah! That was my exact same thought! (^∇^) Honestly, no kidding!
Every time I see June and her innocent and cute nature it reminds me of you!
I just didn't wanna say anything.... but now you brought it up yourself XD

Ahah well good you thought, some people told me that too ahaha. B...but I'm not too innocent >H< I...I think

So, how was Christmas with your best friend...?
Everything okay, except being busy...?

I actually didn't get to go to Russian at all, nor see her Q-Q but uh, I was promised that she would come in February so I'm really keeping my fingers crossed >-< I really miss her and I think I haven't seen her for maybe like a whole year now! So yeah...miss her a ton ;-;

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Hi Katze! It's really nice to have you here ! 0w0 I hope to see you around a lot but I'm busy a lot lately so I will try to revisit as often as I can XD I'm probably the youngest user (well in the cafe at least) but I really love all these lovely people and chatting here is a blast so welcome to the family buddy! >w0 also thats awesome that your gonna watch "don't trust the b---- in appretement 23" that show was wonderful!

Hi there, yes so far the crowd seems totally awesome so I will def stick around hehe, youngest user hum? oh my are you around 12??
Yes, I will start to watch it today, that woman has a really mean face when she wants to, I'm sure it's brilliant

Also KatzeI watched wixoss and it was awesome! I thought I watched two seasons but I didn't know there was a third one? I only got to the part where they found the person behind wixoss and tama became a person QwQ

Third one just finished airing, 1 week ago?? so it's pretty new, ohhh you mean Mayu,well you'll be happy to know third series ( Incited Lostorage) is a sequel and they keep on working things out, I believe there will be a 4th season!!!

joined Apr 27, 2014

I bet it's a rainbow colored carpet!! (ง⌐□ل͜□)ง

No, it's black with a rainbow frame.

OMG you did not find Jessica Jones great??? sighs well, we have different taste there u_u

I liked it. I just didn't love it... ^^
Loved seeing Carrie-Ann Moss again though!
The story of the show was good. But what got on my nerves after a while was this "I will absolutely not kill the bad guy“ concept. I know she wanted to catch him alive to save that girl in prison. But after he kept killing person after person it stopped making sense – at least for me. It was a little overplayed in my opinion. What's the point of trying to save a young girl that hates herself because she killed her parents with her own two hands and ignore all the other people that get killed in the process...? She should have just killed him when she had the first chance to instead of trying to catch him alive to prove his powers. That's what turned me off a little... I still liked it. But that was the reason why I couldn't love it wholeheartedly...

Ahh, I can see your reasoning but you must understand this guy, he made her kill someone for the first time ever, he could just turn people into actual puppets, I think she needed to grasp a better understanding on this force ( his abilities ) that left her so vulnerable and turned her life upside down.

Hmmm I liked the Returned cos lesbians and creepy twins,

I mostly stumble over the lesbian part by coincidence ^^
I was looking for a good horror or suspense show back then and found The Returned...
Same with The 100.
Not that I mind a casual lesbian couple here and there... ;)

The 100... I read they killed 1 lesbian so I am not watching cos of that, I can be pretty stubborn when it comes to that... but I'll check them french guys of the Returned, I just think the language is overrated, German is 10x sexier and beautiful, for me anyway.

relationships bring good things like GoT

That's true! But the same goes for this forum! ^^ A lot of great people recommended great shows, anime or music here! (⌒▽⌒)☆

Yes, but I'm 45% more inclined to check something a gf recommends or someone I like that way but aye forum can bring good stuff.

What's your favorite SK book..?

Gah has to be Carrie hands down.

Excel Saga...? I've heard about it before but never watched it.

It's... it's different.. I love it to bits, it is not for everyone though ,it's like a parody within parodies within wtf ? ah yes ok, but I totally laughed all the time, I feared for my health

joined Jan 19, 2014

Hi there, yes so far the crowd seems totally awesome so I will def stick around hehe, youngest user hum? oh my are you around 12??

No no I recently turned 17 ahaha XD

Yes, I will start to watch it today, that woman has a really mean face when she wants to, I'm sure it's brilliant

Oh lovely, I'm sure you'll enjoy it, I personally really love Chloe, even when she's a totally bitch ahahah

Third one just finished airing, 1 week ago?? so it's pretty new, ohhh you mean Mayu,well you'll be happy to know third series ( Incited Lostorage) is a sequel and they keep on working things out, I believe there will be a 4th season!!!

Omg that awesome! Thanks for letting me know, I will defiantly have to watch that real soon xx

joined Jun 22, 2016

Heh O/w/O well your my second family here after all >w0!

You honestly are the cutest! (`・ω・´)
No way anyone will ever beat you there!!!

Ahah well good you thought, some people told me that too ahaha. B...but I'm not too innocent >H< I...I think

You think...? ^^ Oh, right... after all you wanted to do "all kinds of stuff“ with your best friend... (¬‿¬) So you can't be thaaaat innocent, true (◦’ںˉ◦)v

I actually didn't get to go to Russian at all, nor see her Q-Q but uh, I was promised that she would come in February so I'm really keeping my fingers crossed >-< I really miss her and I think I haven't seen her for maybe like a whole year now! So yeah...miss her a ton ;-;

I'm sorry for bringing it up! (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
That sucks... But I hope you'll get to see her for real in February! Not being able to see your friends for such a long time is hard...

And I really love your new profile pic!!! You're getting better and better! You are one talented Neko, I tell ya! (ʃƪˆ▿ˆ)

joined Apr 27, 2014

are you around 12??

No no I recently turned 17 ahaha XD

Ah ok, that's a safe age xD

Oh lovely, I'm sure you'll enjoy it, I personally really love Chloe, even when she's a totally bitch ahahah

Lol I love me some bitches..ah that sounds so bad...hmm but yeah lol

Omg that awesome! Thanks for letting me know, I will defiantly have to watch that real soon xx

Yes it's pretty deep, I loved the battles and you get to know a lot more, but of course a lot of things are unanswered, you're in for a treat girl! :3

Ah is that profile your own drawing? meow it's awesome, you're talented :B

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 2:29PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

You honestly are the cutest! (`・ω・´)
No way anyone will ever beat you there!!!

Oh stop it you your making meh blush >//w//<

You think...? ^^ Oh, right... after all you wanted to do "all kinds of stuff“ with your best friend... (¬‿¬) So you can't be thaaaat innocent, true (◦’ںˉ◦)v

Oh no really? O/-/O I feel like I've mentioned it like everywhere by now XD kkhhhhhhhhbnbsjd >/-/<

I'm sorry for bringing it up! (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
That sucks... But I hope you'll get to see her for real in February! Not being able to see your friends for such a long time is hard...

No don't worry aha xx I was only upset at the moment when I was told but then I got over it by chatting with her on Skype for like hours XD I can't wait for her to come In Feb because my dad is planning to take us both to Scotland for a skiing trip that we didn't get this chrtimas hehe, :p

And I really love your new profile pic!!! You're getting better and better! You are one talented Neko, I tell ya! (ʃƪˆ▿ˆ)

Aaaaww thanks ahah, so speaking of stuff I do I really gotta start learning my parts in the opera piece I was given. It's crazy! I always just sung musical theatre songs and like quite ok songs and suddenly the head of singing department wants me to be part of an opera trio perforce at the end of this term, it's really difficult ;-;

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 2:46PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Ah ok, that's a safe age xD

Ahah yeah I'm at a good age to be here I feel aha, I actually wonder if there are any younger users then me sometimes lol.

Lol I love me some bitches..ah that sounds so bad...hmm but yeah lol

Eeeeeyyyy ;D then your in for a treat Ahahah

Yes it's pretty deep, I loved the battles and you get to know a lot more, but of course a lot of things are unanswered, you're in for a treat girl! :3

Omg I'm really excited for that now lol, will make sure to watch it asap! It's an amv right?

Ah is that profile your own drawing? meow it's awesome, you're talented :B

Yep, I've been drawing my profile for a while now cos I feel like showing the world who I am! (Well in anime form and with kitty ears lol) but yep, that's me!

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 2:42PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

Ahah yeah I'm at a good age to be here I feel aha, I actually wonder if there are any younger users then me sometimes lol.

Well at your age I was already lurking in places so it's all cool.

Omg I'm really excited for that now lol, will make sure to watch it asap! It's an amv right?

AMV? what, sorry, it must be this popcorn getting to my head, what is an AMV? scratches head

Yep, I've been drawing my profile for a while now cos I feel like showing the world who I am! (Well in anime form and with kitty ears lol) but yep, that's me!

How awesome, I can only draw cats with clothing :P so I find any real drawing talent super admirable, way to go young lady.

joined Jan 19, 2014

AMV? what, sorry, it must be this popcorn getting to my head, what is an AMV? scratches head

It's like a side story or a short sequel to the anime, but I'm guessing what you ment is the series are still going and there is a thirst season that I will check out and scream about because I was defiantly not satisfied with that ending XD

How awesome, I can only draw cats with clothing :P so I find any real drawing talent super admirable, way to go young lady.

Aw thanks >w0 but as you can see from my name I love cats! And cats in clothes are even better >w< nyaaaaaaahhh

joined Jun 22, 2016

No, it's black with a rainbow frame.

Ohhhh.... so sophisticated... ^^
I like! ;)

Ahh, I can see your reasoning but you must understand this guy, he made her kill someone for the first time ever, he could just turn people into actual puppets, I think she needed to grasp a better understanding on this force ( his abilities ) that left her so vulnerable and turned her life upside down.

Maybe, yeah... But I couldn't help but wish for her to stop the killing a lot sooner... right after she lost her fear when she realized that he couldn't control her any longer... but oh, well... Maybe that was just me screaming "Kill him already!!!“ at the screen! ;)

The 100... I read they killed 1 lesbian so I am not watching cos of that, I can be pretty stubborn when it comes to that...

I started with season one and never knew it would turn out that way. I loved that development because it felt really natural and not forced in any way... Sad that she had to die but I think they would have killed her a lot sooner if the fans wouldn't have turned her into their favorite character... So I can live with her being dead. Many people die on that show. And from the moment she first showed up they told her that the truce she made would get her killed. So it was to be expected and didn't have anything to do with her being gay. So I will continue watching... even though the quality dropped a while ago... but we'll see...

I just think the language is overrated, German is 10x sexier and beautiful, for me anyway.

(^∇^)
Sounds like a real fetish there! ^^
I love the German language because it's so elaborate and we have many words that simply don't exist in other languages... but I'm really not sure if I'd call it sexy... (^_^“) It does sound rather stern and harsh sometimes... compared to French for example... which sounds so melodic and tender....

Yes, but I'm 45% more inclined to check something a gf recommends or someone I like that way

^^ That's just you being love drunk and wanting to get into your girlfriends head XD

Maybe I should read that next then...
Know the movie, of course... but never read the book... (^_^“)

It's... it's different.. I love it to bits, it is not for everyone though ,it's like a parody within parodies within wtf ? ah yes ok, but I totally laughed all the time, I feared for my health

Will put it on my watch list.
The only shows that made me laugh so hard were To aru kagaku no Railgun and Arakawa ^^
I even woke the neighbors in the middle of the night with my laughing...

joined Apr 27, 2014

It's like a side story or a short sequel to the anime, but I'm guessing what you ment is the series are still going and there is a thirst season that I will check out and scream about because I was defiantly not satisfied with that ending XD

ahhhh, yes sorry, well there is one movie.. Selector Destructed, it's a compilation of the first 2 seasons, it's good cos I watched it and I was like "AHHH so THAT is why you are like that" , I wasn't satisfied either u_u but I am getting there with this 3rd season.
May I ask where are you from?

Aw thanks >w0 but as you can see from my name I love cats! And cats in clothes are even better >w< nyaaaaaaahhh

I love cats too! got a cat tattoo and all haha, so we will surely get along!!!!

joined Jan 19, 2014

Honestly you guys >//w//< you've just given so many wonderful ideas to add to my watch list! (And Anons preivouse post about the to shows she watches, I screenshoted that I'm I'm definitely checking some of them out becuase I know you have good taste! ;D I'm also gonna have to watch To aru kagaku no Raingun and Arakawa >wO (just wondering, do you mean Arakawa under the bridge nyah? OAO)

joined Apr 27, 2014

Ohhhh.... so sophisticated... ^^
I like! ;)

Ja genau wie ich. hahahaha

Maybe, yeah... But I couldn't help but wish for her to stop the killing a lot sooner... right after she lost her fear when she realized that he couldn't control her any longer... but oh, well... Maybe that was just me screaming "Kill him already!!!“ at the screen! ;)

Hahaha I do understand, I wanted him to die since the moment I saw his stupid ass face.

I started with season one and never knew it would turn out that way. I loved that development because it felt really natural and not forced in any way... Sad that she had to die but I think they would have killed her a lot sooner if the fans wouldn't have turned her into their favorite character... So I can live with her being dead. Many people die on that show. And from the moment she first showed up they told her that the truce she made would get her killed. So it was to be expected and didn't have anything to do with her being gay. So I will continue watching... even though the quality dropped a while ago... but we'll see...

Hmm, that's a pretty good point, I guess I'm too tired of "bury your gays" trope, which I hear doesn't happen in Wynona Earwhip or whatever the name is, her sis gets a gf or something.. yes, I check some series out ONLY when there's lesbian couples :B not all the time though!

(^∇^)
Sounds like a real fetish there! ^^
I love the German language because it's so elaborate and we have many words that simply don't exist in other languages... but I'm really not sure if I'd call it sexy... (^_^“) It does sound rather stern and harsh sometimes... compared to French for example... which sounds so melodic and tender....

Fetish...well I have dated more foreigners than fellow mexicans..2 Germans...you can say I do have a thing coughs pfff melodic and tender is overrated, German can sound equally soft when it's stuff like "schatzie" , ehm I don't know, I love it cos it's more elaborated and how the grammar works daydreams someday I'll be able to speak it prrrrfectly.

^^ That's just you being love drunk and wanting to get into your girlfriends head XD

Hahaha well it doesn't work too well, I am very strict with what I do like and not, I had changed stuff before to avoid conflict but NO MORE

Know the movie, of course... but never read the book... (^_^“)

Never? it was my first book I read from..no, first one was Cujo, which I also love

Will put it on my watch list.
The only shows that made me laugh so hard were To aru kagaku no Railgun and Arakawa ^^
I even woke the neighbors in the middle of the night with my laughing...

I did watch Railgun but the other one..eh this more focused on the weird stalkish girl who liked the other one.. the one with twin tails that's a bit off in the head..

Arakawa?? I must deff check it out ;)

joined Jan 19, 2014

ahhhh, yes sorry, well there is one movie.. Selector Destructed, it's a compilation of the first 2 seasons, it's good cos I watched it and I was like "AHHH so THAT is why you are like that" , I wasn't satisfied either u_u but I am getting there with this 3rd season.

Omg a movie too?!! Your killing me here. Can't wait to watch it all O//w//O aaaaaa xx

may I ask where are you from?

Of course ahah! Im oringally from Russia~ I was be on there but moved to Uk London when I was about 6 lol, I still visit Russia at least once a year though becuase my best friend and grandperants love there :3

I love cats too! got a cat tattoo and all haha, so we will surely get along!!!!

omg your REALLY love cats since you even have a cat tattoo! XD thanks awsome, comrades we shall be nyah >w<

Edit: Omg to aru kagaku no railgun is like the spin of from index! I freaking loved index!!!!! >w< I always tell my self I had to watch to aru kagaku no railgun but never actually ended up doing it, so I really must now O/w/O

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 3:13PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

Omg a movie too?!! Your killing me here. Can't wait to watch it all O//w//O aaaaaa xx

Don't die !!! hahah I waited about 1 year to see the movie!! ONE YEAR, totally worrrrth it, you'll be pleased I am sure.

Of course ahah! Im oringally from Russia~ I was be on there but moved to Uk London when I was about 6 lol, I still visit Russia at least once a year though becuase my best friend and grandperants love there :3

Russia! so you do say orosho, or that Eli said in Love,Live! :O ? I am being silly haha but I love russian it seems sooo hard to learn though meow!

omg your REALLY love cats since you even have a cat tattoo! XD thanks awsome, comrades we shall be nyah >w<

Hahaha yes, got pusheen pants, a cat painting in my room xD I totally love them but I'm not the one to wear them like scarves I do pet them and all but to a point :B

Edit: Omg to aru kagaku no railgun is like the spin of from index! I freaking loved index!!!!! >w< I always tell my self I had to watch to aru kagaku no railgun but never actually ended up doing it, so I really must now O/w/O

THAT one is the spin off? a certain scientific railgun? cos it's freaking hilarious, I died !

joined Jun 22, 2016

Oh stop it you your making meh blush >//w//<

(゚◯゚)
You absolutely have to draw blushing Neko chan now!!!
That would be awesome!!! (◕ฺv◕ฺ)I love your art!

Oh no really? O/-/O I feel like I've mentioned it like everywhere by now XD kkhhhhhhhhbnbsjd >/-/<

Mentioning it doesn't change anything! You have to prove it! (◦’ںˉ◦)
Jk!

No don't worry aha xx I was only upset at the moment when I was told but then I got over it by chatting with her on Skype for like hours XD

Yeah, I can relate to that! ^^

I can't wait for her to come In Feb because my dad is planning to take us both to Scotland for a skiing trip that we didn't get this chrtimas hehe, :p

Uh... that sounds great! I hope your father will keep his promise!

Aaaaww thanks ahah, so speaking of stuff I do I really gotta start learning my parts in the opera piece I was given.

Tell me.. what can't you do... like art-wise...? O_O Is there anything...? ;)

It's crazy! I always just sung musical theatre songs and like quite ok songs and suddenly the head of singing department wants me to be part of an opera trio perforce at the end of this term, it's really difficult ;-;

I'm sure you'll do great! Otherwise the director (or whatever you call it) wouldn't have chosen you, surely.
… So when will I see you on TV already...? ;)

I actually wonder if there are any younger users then me sometimes lol.

Younger maybe but definitely not cuter! I tell ya! ヽ( ▼∀▼)ノ No way! ;)

joined Jan 19, 2014

Don't die !!! hahah I waited about 1 year to see the movie!! ONE YEAR, totally worrrrth it, you'll be pleased I am sure.

breaths Ima survivor Ima forgiver I'm gonna song lyrics lolololololllll, but but yeah, I feel like I will enjoy it a lot, love the art style to, it's so adorable oml Q-Q

Russia! so you do say orosho, or that Eli said in Love,Live! :O ? I am being silly haha but I love russian it seems sooo hard to learn though meow!

Oooohhh strike witches ahaha XD yeah we do say Horosho! it means good I guess, but I never notice how hard Russian actually is cos I'm a native speaker and I can read and write, though I do hear from those that are learning it that it's super difficult! OAO though lately I'm more interested in learning Japanese ( and Anon knows how much I'm obsessed with one particular maid in Akihabara cafe lololol.)

Hahaha yes, got pusheen pants, a cat painting in my room xD I totally love them but I'm not the one to wear them like scarves I do pet them and all but to a point :B

Aaawww that sounds awsome, my room is pretty empty but I compensate by drawing kitty ears on pretty much all my anime character (slightly obsessed I know) looooool

THAT one is the spin off? a certain scientific railgun? cos it's freaking hilarious, I died !

lol omg I can't wait to watch it too ahah, and the oringal is pretty funny too but since you guys say this one is hilarious I'm pretty sure it will be xX

joined Jan 19, 2014

(゚◯゚)
You absolutely have to draw blushing Neko chan now!!!
That would be awesome!!! (◕ฺv◕ฺ)I love your art!

On it! >//w//0

Mentioning it doesn't change anything! You have to prove it! (◦’ںˉ◦)
Jk!

Shaaaaaaa XD o/3/o

Uh... that sounds great! I hope your father will keep his promise!

Yep, I really do too, but who knows, it's my dad we are talking about after all =_= sighs

Tell me.. what can't you do... like art-wise...? O_O Is there anything...? ;)

I can't dance I guess ;-; I actually regret that lot when ever I see my class mates come out of ballet class in their leotards and everything, kinda wish I was them QwQ I used to do ballet when I was really little but I quit when we moved to London* which was pretty sad now that I think about it, becuase ballet is really appricated in Russia.

It's crazy! I always just sung musical theatre songs and like quite ok songs and suddenly the head of singing department wants me to be part of an opera trio perforce at the end of this term, it's really difficult ;-;

I'm sure you'll do great! Otherwise the director (or whatever you call it) wouldn't have chosen you, surely.
… So when will I see you on TV already...? ;)

I really hope I will, I will try my best! Fight on Neko! >H< also ahahah actually I have no idea yet, I really got to get in gear and start auditioning before I turn 18! Two of my class mates have already began that so I need to catch up! One is like doing commercials so I see her on to pretty often in this one airline commercial and the other literally left school becuase she got a main role in some Disney series ahaha. So yep, a lot of comparison there firey eyes

Younger maybe but definitely not cuter! I tell ya! ヽ( ▼∀▼)ノ No way! ;)

Andsjkd staaah >//w//<

Edit: I'm so sorry for all these miss spells and miss types, you can guess why I'm so bad at essays cos I never proof read my work before giving it in ;-;

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 3:51PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

breaths Ima survivor Ima forgiver I'm gonna song lyrics lolololololllll, but but yeah, I feel like I will enjoy it a lot, love the art style to, it's so adorable oml Q-Q

Oh I forgot, the OP of third season is one of the finest songs I've heard and the character design is so so so so good... and there's some chameos and a bit more than that from previous seasons.. lol I am getting excited myself xD

Oooohhh strike witches ahaha XD yeah we do say Horosho! it means good I guess, but I never notice how hard Russian actually is cos I'm a native speaker and I can read and write, though I do hear from those that are learning it that it's super difficult! OAO though lately I'm more interested in learning Japanese ( and Anon knows how much I'm obsessed with one particular maid in Akihabara cafe lololol.)

Horosho!!! Awwww all I know about Russia is that and mmm TATU u_u but still, language seems awesome, Japanese is indeed a goal too, I'd like to learn those 2, but I must get German to prrrfection first!!
a maid! :O

Aaawww that sounds awsome, my room is pretty empty but I compensate by drawing kitty ears on pretty much all my anime character (slightly obsessed I know) looooool

lol that compensation seems to work fine xD, it sounds like a regular normal thing to me ! maybe cos it's kitty ears and those are always right

lol omg I can't wait to watch it too ahah, and the oringal is pretty funny too but since you guys say this one is hilarious I'm pretty sure it will be xX

It is, first time I watched my mom was like "Are you insane?"..and I was like "no more than usual, but this shit cracks me up"
xD

joined Jan 19, 2014

Oh I forgot, the OP of third season is one of the finest songs I've heard and the character design is so so so so good... and there's some chameos and a bit more than that from previous seasons.. lol I am getting excited myself xD

excited squeals eeekk, loved all the openings so far I like added them to my playlists! Ehe he I'm happy your excited and I'm excited and everything is exciting now thanks to wixossssssssss .....ah >w<

Horosho!!! Awwww all I know about Russia is that and mmm TATU u_u but still, language seems awesome, Japanese is indeed a goal too, I'd like to learn those 2, but I must get German to prrrfection first!!
a maid! :O

Yep, get dat Germany to the finest >wO also yeeeeh, it's a long story but I guess you could say I just really REALLY love cross dressers O//-//O and I went to a cross dressing amid cafe and pretty much fell in love XD though he lives in Japan and is much older so that's a no no unless I move there or somthing ;w;

It is, first time I watched my mom was like "Are you insane?"..and I was like "no more than usual, but this shit cracks me up"
xD

excited and I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of yuri since kuruko (or idk how to spell it) is involved =//w//=

Edit: also Anon, idk know but talking about my friend who does that commercials I was really determined to mind it XD https://vimeo.com/138745617 , if this link works, she the blonde girl :3 her names Lily aha

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 3:54PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

excited squeals eeekk, loved all the openings so far I like added them to my playlists! Ehe he I'm happy your excited and I'm excited and everything is exciting now thanks to wixossssssssss .....ah >w<

Hahahaahah yes, hey it's so nice to meet other people adding openings to their playlists!!! WIXOSS is an excitement maker

Yep, get dat Germany to the finest >wO also yeeeeh, it's a long story but I guess you could say I just really REALLY love cross dressers O//-//O and I went to a cross dressing amid cafe and pretty much fell in love XD though he lives in Japan and is much older so that's a no no unless I move there or somthing ;w;

Yeh you never know when I'm dating a German again..hmm but I don't think that's gonna happen... then again who knows, oh cross dressers !! I'd love to go to Japan!! but I'd stick to female maids, though cross dressers can be cute, I don't like boys :P

excited and I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of yuri since kuruko (or idk how to spell it) is involved =//w//=

Ahh THAT'S THE NAME, omg I just had to laugh so so hard when Kuruko whatever her name is was on screen, she's so so so so so funny, you're gonna love it, she keeps the yuri alive!!!

joined Jun 22, 2016

Ja genau wie ich. hahahaha

Hmmm.... das muss sich erst noch herausstellen, würde ich sagen! ;)
I'll wait and see... ^^

Hahaha I do understand, I wanted him to die since the moment I saw his stupid ass face.

“Stupid ass face“ - You totally got that right! (^_-)v
He was annoying as fuck!

Hmm, that's a pretty good point, I guess I'm too tired of "bury your gays" trope, which I hear doesn't happen in Wynona Earwhip or whatever the name is, her sis gets a gf or something

Wynonna Earp ^^
Yup, that's true. No dead lesbians in season 1.
If you give that show a try you should keep in mind that the start might be pretty hard to watch... (^_^“) I almost dropped it after the first episode... but it does get better... like a lot better ^^
And that show doesn't take itself too seriously – which is good.
But I enjoyed the ride after a while...
It's just not something I'd recommend to just anyone.

yes, I check some series out ONLY when there's lesbian couples :B

I'm sure that must be tough sometimes... ^^

Fetish...well I have dated more foreigners than fellow mexicans..2 Germans...you can say I do have a thing coughs pfff

German girls are lovely and so in touch with nature!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCLh6zAP1Ow
^^

melodic and tender is overrated, German can sound equally soft when it's stuff like "schatzie" ,

True! Listen to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hweknZwUhTI

(^_-)v I'm so sorry! Just couldn't resist! ^^

it's more elaborated and how the grammar works daydreams someday I'll be able to speak it prrrrfectly.

I do love it too. It does have it's merits.
In case you ever need any help.... let me know...

Never?

^^ Nope! Never ever! ;)

I did watch Railgun but the other one..eh this more focused on the weird stalkish girl who liked the other one.. the one with twin tails that's a bit off in the head..

The only character I really liked in Index was Accelerator! He's awesome! And the only character with some real development. But I wasn't interested in the main story of Index at all...

THAT one is the spin off? a certain scientific railgun?

Yup, Railgun was the spin off. And way better than the original show at the same time...

To reply you must either login or sign up.