Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Welcome, Katze, I'd rather stick with just Katze if you don't mind, I can't even spell it correctly lmao
I remember some posts of yours where you mentionned meeting your ex here, wasn't an ex back then though. Oh, I found it, here. Urgh, I was surprisingly kind back then O.o

My cynical side strikes back ..
Anyway I hope you'll have a good time here Katze !

Hey, sure you can use Katze, it's die Katze, the whole eh word, well word + article, ahem anyway, yes..she wasn't an ex back then looks around and coughs a bit well... haha humm -sighs- those were fun days

Thank you, I am actually trying not to come across like a complete jerk and then maybe people can see how cool I actually am xD so I really thank you for your welcoming . I sure hope to have lots of fun here..or something like that

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Thank you, I am actually trying not to come across like a complete jerk and then maybe people can see how cool I actually am xD so I really thank you for your welcoming . I sure hope to have lots of fun here..or something like that

Don't worry, the jerk label is already taken here, by a buddy of mine and by myself ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You do look cool, just finding sapphic love thanks to dynasty is already worth a thousand reputation points ;)
You possibly can't not have fun with Anon hanging around and look after this thread.

joined Apr 27, 2014

Don't worry, the jerk label is already taken here, by a buddy of mine and by myself ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You do look cool, just finding sapphic love thanks to dynasty is already worth a thousand reputation points ;)
You possibly can't not have fun with Anon hanging around and look after this thread.

Hahaha ok so I shall not worry about being a jerk, but there's other things I could be called gasps but it's only cos I word myself poorly when talking about certain topics.

Hahaha sapphic love...well yes that was, it was a lot of fun to tell the people the story of how we met.. I wonder if that sort of things can happen more than one time? not that I am looking for anything, just wondering if it's that rare after all...

Anon seems very nice yes, you too ahm, I'm not sure about how to address people on here..I like to use mister and miss but for now..you'll be...just..cool person!

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Hahaha sapphic love...well yes that was, it was a lot of fun to tell the people the story of how we met.. I wonder if that sort of things can happen more than one time? not that I am looking for anything, just wondering if it's that rare after all...

Don't worry, there's 0 chance with me, given the fact I'm a man. But besides me, there's only one other dude who hangs around here a lot, which means the cafe could potentially become ... a dating thread ? Given it's nearly a girls-only thread and forum more globally ? Fuck yes ! runs and grabs popcorn that's something I'd look forward to seeing lmao.

Anon seems very nice yes, you too ahm, I'm not sure about how to address people on here..I like to use master and miss but for now..you'll be...just..cool person!

Well, the first designation would be perfectly fine .. ;)

last edited at Jan 9, 2017 12:51PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

Don't worry, there's 0 chance with me, given the fact I'm a man. But besides me, there's only one other dude who hangs around here a lot, which means the cafe could potentially become ... a dating thread ? Given it's nearly a girls-only thread and forum more globally ? Fuck yes ! runs and grabs popcorn that's something I'd look forward to seeing lmao.

Anon seems very nice yes, you too ahm, I'm not sure about how to address people on here..I like to use master and miss but for now..you'll be...just..cool person!

Well, the first designation would be perfectly fine .. ;)

..I meant mister..now I see why people think I'm some pervert sighs these typing skills...ahem so .. lol dating thread haha, I do know one other guy from here, we are friends and all, but yes, it's mostly girls... hmm, grabs popcorn we shall see xD

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

I'm such a liar and a cheat! (´⊙ω⊙`)
I say “always” but I immediately disappear... I'm sorry! (◦’ںˉ◦)

From Germany...well that makes me think you are cool automatically, so that's a good start!!

I think you've just encountered the most boring German person on this planet! (ʃƪˆ▿ˆ)
And we don't even have the reputation to be especially fun in the first place... ^^
So I think Utoptia is pretty much exaggerating when talking about me... Don't know why he's so nice to me (╯•ω•╰) The really fun people hardly show up anymore...

Hahaha my name is not the most inventive either but well... so been here long?

I've been hanging around here for years to check for updates. But I only started visiting the forum last year. I usually don't do forum stuff. But then I realized that there are a lot of fun people around and saw the potential! d (^‿^✿)

I am actually trying not to come across like a complete jerk and then maybe people can see how cool I actually am xD

Don't worry! You don't seem like a jerk at all! ^^

ahem anyway, yes..she wasn't an ex back then looks around and coughs a bit well... haha humm -sighs- those were fun days

So... you got your heart broken recently...? (ó﹏ò。) Sorry to hear that...(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

joined Apr 27, 2014

I think you've just encountered the most boring German person on this planet! (ʃƪˆ▿ˆ)
And we don't even have the reputation to be especially fun in the first place... ^^
So I think Utoptia is pretty much exaggerating when talking about me... Don't know why he's so nice to me (╯•ω•╰) The really fun people hardly show up anymore...

Well no, you aren't that much fun ( Germans I mean ), shopping at the store was funny though, in Germany I mean, cashiers are quiet...very quiet haha, which is good cos my German is eh not really good.

Aww so I will miss al the really fun people? You two are super OK though, I guess I'll live.

I've been hanging around here for years to check for updates. But I only started visiting the forum last year. I usually don't do forum stuff. But then I realized that there are a lot of fun people around and saw the potential! d (^‿^✿)

Ahh, well I shall join the forum stuff, most likely will stick to this one thread though, I can't seem to properly express my opinions yet

So... you got your heart broken recently...? (ó﹏ò。) Sorry to hear that...(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

Ah no, none of that, it happened enough months ago and it wasn't a heartbreak, I believe those happen only once in a lifetime, the first time ( and only ) then it's just a smashing or something, but it's way way less horrible, it's all good :3

So ahm, I think i'll be a regular here, do you also enjoy anime or just manga?

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Utoptia

"Liberty is a right of doing whatever the laws permit"

That's the kind of cage we are forced to live in... (;ↀ⌓ↀ)
Unless we are willing to bear the consequences of being outlaws... (キ▼⊿▼)ノ
Viva la revolution! ;)

Don't worry, the jerk label is already taken here

That's only because you work so hard on that every day... ( ಠ_ರೃ)

@ Katze

I mean ), shopping at the store was funny though, in Germany I mean, cashiers are quiet...very quiet haha, which is good cos my German is eh not really good.

They usually are, I guess... (^∇^)
Just the standard “Hello”, “Do you want the receipt?” and “Bye”... But I think it's better that way most of the time... because sometimes I really run out of things to say... O_O
However, it sucked big time when I managed to fall hard for a cashier once... (Ç_ç)
So you've been to Germany before...?

Aww so I will miss al the really fun people? You two are super OK though, I guess I'll live.

Yeah... it's like back in school... the cool kids already moved on, I guess... so now you have to make do with the leftovers (^∇^)

I can't seem to properly express my opinions yet

Sounds like you've encountered some problems before... But a lot of the people here aren't actually native English speakers...

Ah no, none of that, it happened enough months ago and it wasn't a heartbreak, … it's all good :3

Good to hear! You sound like a tough one! ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́)

do you also enjoy anime or just manga?

I love both! But I'm not really good with recent stuff... I'm really slow with catching up lately...
What about you?

joined Apr 27, 2014

However, it sucked big time when I managed to fall hard for a cashier once... (Ç_ç)
So you've been to Germany before...?

Oh right, I sorta assume every German person knows my whole story LOL, I have been there twice!! One with an ex ex ex, she did break my heart, that's why now it' can't be broken mwahaha, that was ages ago... I think 2007? and last time was..last year around... May? I stayed a month :B

Yeah... it's like back in school... the cool kids already moved on, I guess... so now you have to make do with the leftovers (^∇^)

Aww don't say that, left over bread can be tasty too!..not that you are a bread now...

I can't seem to properly express my opinions yet

Sounds like you've encountered some problems before... But a lot of the people here aren't actually native English speakers...

Ah no, I mean I sound way more angry than I actually am, or rather, I don't get angry buy I can come across aggressive when i'm talking about something I dislike...

do you also enjoy anime or just manga?

I love both! But I'm not really good with recent stuff... I'm really slow with catching up lately...
What about you?

Oh I always have something to watch, not all yuri cos sadly there's not enough but for example the last I saw was Lostorage Incited WIXOSS and Keijo!!!! I peek on here all the time to find new stuff to read, but I prefer to stay away from angsty manga yuri, there's plenty of that irl u_u

last edited at Jan 9, 2017 3:54PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

Oh right, I sorta assume every German person knows my whole story LOL

Maybe you are famous and I'm just oblivious... ^^ I miss out on a lot of things...

I have been there twice!!

That's cool!
I've been around the block a few times... but that's about all of my travel experience (^∇^)
Whenever I try to go too far those suspicious dudes in their white robes always catch me... (◦’ںˉ◦)

not that you are a bread now...

Maybe the moldy type with the funny green fur... ^^

I sound way more angry than I actually am, or rather, I don't get angry buy I can come across aggressive when i'm talking about something I dislike...

Ah! Happens to me too sometimes... But so far mostly in real life... I say something and people thing I'm pretty angry all of a sudden when actually I'm not... Must be my crazy eyes! (^∇^)

Oh I always have something to watch

Me too! My “To Watch List” has become kinda uncatchable T_T
I've been in a total “real people” TV show mood for over a year now...(which reminds me that I still have to thank Neko chan....) that's why I miss all of the new anime...

not all yuri cos sadly there's not enough but for example the last I saw was Lostorage Incited WIXOSS and Keijo!!!!

Never heard of those before! (゚Д゚)

Are those worth the watch...?
But you're right; there aren't nearly enough good yuri anime out there...

joined Apr 27, 2014

Oh right, I sorta assume every German person knows my whole story LOL

Maybe you are famous and I'm just oblivious... ^^ I miss out on a lot of things...

Hahaha maybe it's my usual introduction story that I overuse..but I haven't been to so many places..hmm so you haven't been here I assume? What about Netherlands and Belgim? only other 2 european countries I know, they all so close! that's incredibly appealing

I sound way more angry than I actually am, or rather, I don't get angry buy I can come across aggressive when i'm talking about something I dislike...

Ah! Happens to me too sometimes... But so far mostly in real life... I say something and people thing I'm pretty angry all of a sudden when actually I'm not... Must be my crazy eyes! (^∇^)

Crazy eyes are interesting traits :P , I usually look as amused as a stone duck sinking so. I can relate

Oh I always have something to watch

Me too! My “To Watch List” has become kinda uncatchable T_T
I've been in a total “real people” TV show mood for over a year now...(which reminds me that I still have to thank Neko chan....) that's why I miss all of the new anime...

Real people?? Care to share? and GoT better be a part of it!!

not all yuri cos sadly there's not enough but for example the last I saw was Lostorage Incited WIXOSS and Keijo!!!!

Worth the watch...oh my..yes they are, well it's one of the most interesting titles I've seen, the WIXOSS, it's actually a third season, so you may..actually, wait https://automaticimperfection.wordpress.com/2016/12/25/anime-season-endings-wixoss-keijo/ there, my spoiler free post about the 2 shows ;)

joined Jun 22, 2016

hmm so you haven't been here I assume? What about Netherlands and Belgim? only other 2 european countries I know, they all so close! that's incredibly appealing

Mexico...? I wish! ^^ Never been overseas unfortunately. But I've been to Greece once. So I gotta admit even I managed to escape for a little while ^^

I usually look as amused as a stone duck sinking so. I can relate

(^∇^)
You must be great at parties! ^^b

Real people?? Care to share? and GoT better be a part of it!!

But of course! ^_^
Ongoing shows/shows I currently watch: The Walking Dead, How to Get away with Murder, Homeland, Don't trust the Bitch in Apartment 23 (thanks to Neko chan).
Shows that will come back on soon: The 100, House of Cards.
Others that currently don't air or are completed: Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Dexter, Six Feet Under, Black Mirror, Fear the Walking Dead, The Killing, The Fall, American Crime, Sense8, Wynonna Earp, The Night of, Wayward Pines, True Detective, iZombie, Dead like me, Sons of Anarchy, Transparent, Fargo, Boardwalk Empire, Hannibal, The Returned, The Strain, Empire and of course Game of Thrones! ^^

Stranger Things was the highlight of last year! Awesome show! I adore it!

… guess those were all I could think of for the moment... and some of them ended quite a while ago as well... ^^

there, my spoiler free post about the 2 shows ;)

Oh... thank you blog person! (^_^)b
Maybe I'll watch a few episodes to see if I like 'em...
Last anime shows I watched were Ajin and One Punch Man.

joined Jun 22, 2016

Neko chan! I hope you see this! ^^

I wanted to thank you for recommending “Don't trust the bitch in apartment 23”!!!!
I really like that show! d (^_^ )

I don't usually watch a lot of comedy shows but that one is great! I wish I had a psychopathic roommate like her! ^^ Love that Asian neighbor from apartment 21! She's adorable (ʃƪˆ▿ˆ)

It's such a shame that it got canceled... A real waste...

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

new attack on titan chapter....ymir ... ;___;

Oh No......

joined Apr 27, 2014

Mexico...? I wish! ^^ Never been overseas unfortunately. But I've been to Greece once. So I gotta admit even I managed to escape for a little while ^^

Oh you must be young then, in my mind all Germans travel around a lot :O

You must be great at parties! ^^b

Oh yeah I chill in the corner like no one else can

But of course! ^_^

Ongoing shows/shows I currently watch: The Walking Dead, How to Get away with Murder, Homeland, Don't trust the Bitch in Apartment 23 (thanks to Neko chan).
Shows that will come back on soon: The 100, House of Cards.
Others that currently don't air or are completed: Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Dexter, Six Feet Under, Black Mirror, Fear the Walking Dead, The Killing, The Fall, American Crime, Sense8, Wynonna Earp, The Night of, Wayward Pines, True Detective, iZombie, Dead like me, Sons of Anarchy, Transparent, Fargo, Boardwalk Empire, Hannibal, The Returned, The Strain, Empire and of course Game of Thrones! ^^>
Stranger Things was the highlight of last year! Awesome show! I adore it!

Ah, I've been wanting to watch bitch in the apartment 23 cos it's the girl from Jessica Jones, which I recommend btw. Wow you sure do have lots of shows, of those I loved Stranger Things , The Fall, The returned ( booo for not having a second season, not the US anyway :( ) I think I get tired too soon to watch so many, or maybe it's cos I binged GoT and I'm struggling to finish the books, but I got caught up in Dresden Files book series at the same time so... looks at books collections Yeh I like to read

Oh... thank you blog person! (^_^)b
Maybe I'll watch a few episodes to see if I like 'em...
Last anime shows I watched were Ajin and One Punch Man.

Ah yes, I like to write on my blog , but it's not all anime/manga, there's movies and a lot of "I was thinking and had this epiphany" moments there, so beware. Also a share of fitness.
Yes watch Selector , I am sure maybe you could like it. hmmm One Punch man... is it like good? I tend to skip super popular titles, you won't see me near Naruto

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

hmmm One Punch man... is it like good? I tend to skip super popular titles, you won't see me near Naruto

Holy hell, You're missing out my friend ;).

joined Apr 27, 2014

hmmm One Punch man... is it like good? I tend to skip super popular titles, you won't see me near Naruto

Holy hell, You're missing out my friend ;).

Have I ? Oh noes, checking video Hey this song is neat!!

Well if you consider I only decided to watch Star Wars in 2008... I'm a late bloomer, I'll check OPM thanks! .. or did you mean Naruto? lol I watched some Shippuden ( spelling?) but nah

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 9:10AM

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ SF

Good song! Thanks for sharing! (´◔౪◔)b

@ Katze

Oh you must be young then, in my mind all Germans travel around a lot :O

Unfortunately not. I'm just lame, that's all ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́)
But now I wanna live in your mind... Go on and send me around the world! (^∇^)
;)

Ah, I've been wanting to watch bitch in the apartment 23 cos it's the girl from Jessica Jones, which I recommend btw.

Oh, yeah, Jessica Jones. Already watched that one as well... OriginalGengar recommended it here a while back. It was good, not great but good... Will give the second season a chance as well but that won't be before 2018, I heard...
I don't like the US version of The Returned much... the original French version is so much better... If you haven't seen it already, go and switch to that one ^^
I binge watched Game of Thrones last year as well :) I avoided that show for a long time. But now that I've finally seen it I can't really say why anymore... ^^

I used to read quite a lot as well... but not all that much anymore... Now TV shows have taken over ;)
But I currently read a Stephen King novel...

Ah yes, I like to write on my blog , but it's not all anime/manga, there's movies and a lot of "I was thinking and had this epiphany" moments there, so beware.

Thanks for the warning! I'll be very careful ;)

One Punch man... is it like good? I tend to skip super popular titles, you won't see me near Naruto

I think it is pretty good. And hilarious! (^_^)b
Nonsensical comedy but that's how I like it best! (^∇^) Just like Arakawa under the Bridge or Level E ^^

joined Apr 27, 2014

Unfortunately not. I'm just lame, that's all ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́)

But now I wanna live in your mind... Go on and send me around the world! (^∇^)

Lol it's a very warm weird place, think it has a carpet and all.

Ah, I've been wanting to watch bitch in the apartment 23 cos it's the girl from Jessica Jones, which I recommend btw.

OMG you did not find Jessica Jones great??? sighs well, we have different taste there u_u
2018? boooo well good things take time

I don't like the US version of The Returned much... the original French version is so much better... If you haven't seen it already, go and switch to that one ^^
I binge watched Game of Thrones last year as well :) I avoided that show for a long time. But now that I've finally seen it I can't really say why anymore... ^^

Hmmm I liked the Returned cos lesbians and creepy twins, I have head the french is better but... frenchs meh, I might check it out though, and yes I also skipped GoT, I started to watch thanks to my ex, so there ya go, relationships bring good things like GoT

I used to read quite a lot as well... but not all that much anymore... Now TV shows have taken over ;)
But I currently read a Stephen King novel...

Ah I love Stephen King.

I think it is pretty good. And hilarious! (^_^)b
Nonsensical comedy but that's how I like it best! (^∇^) Just like Arakawa under the Bridge or Level E ^^

Huh never watched those, I love nonsense though,you ever watched "Excel Saga"?

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

OPM is probably the only anime that has worse animations than the manga.

The Boros fight is still the best I've seen in any anime though.

joined Apr 27, 2014

I remember you from, posts and stuff.

joined Jun 22, 2016

Speak of OG and he shall appear! (^∇^)

OPM wasn't about the quality of its animation... it was about the quality of bad jokes! ٩(。•ω•。)و

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 1:22PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

Speak of OG and he shall appear! (^∇^)

OPM wasn't about the quality of its animation... it was about the quality of bad jokes! ٩(。•ω•。)و

Hmm I like bad jokes, guess I really have to watch it now

joined Jun 22, 2016

Lol it's a very warm weird place, think it has a carpet and all.

I bet it's a rainbow colored carpet!! (ง⌐□ل͜□)ง

OMG you did not find Jessica Jones great??? sighs well, we have different taste there u_u

I liked it. I just didn't love it... ^^
Loved seeing Carrie-Ann Moss again though!
The story of the show was good. But what got on my nerves after a while was this "I will absolutely not kill the bad guy“ concept. I know she wanted to catch him alive to save that girl in prison. But after he kept killing person after person it stopped making sense – at least for me. It was a little overplayed in my opinion. What's the point of trying to save a young girl that hates herself because she killed her parents with her own two hands and ignore all the other people that get killed in the process...? She should have just killed him when she had the first chance to instead of trying to catch him alive to prove his powers. That's what turned me off a little... I still liked it. But that was the reason why I couldn't love it wholeheartedly...

Hmmm I liked the Returned cos lesbians and creepy twins,

I mostly stumble over the lesbian part by coincidence ^^
I was looking for a good horror or suspense show back then and found The Returned...
Same with The 100.
Not that I mind a casual lesbian couple here and there... ;)

relationships bring good things like GoT

That's true! But the same goes for this forum! ^^ A lot of great people recommended great shows, anime or music here! (⌒▽⌒)☆

Ah I love Stephen King.

What's your favorite SK book..?

Huh never watched those, I love nonsense though,you ever watched "Excel Saga"?

Give them a try when you get a chance to... maybe you'll like 'em ^^

Excel Saga...? I've heard about it before but never watched it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.