Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ It is? :o

Also, @Faust, now I can't use " :o " without thinking of Yuma (lol).

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

^ It's always the thought that counts :p

And the pairing is Hotaru x Yuma from Netsuzou TRap ^ _ ^

Funfact: I’ll always put the name of the dominant character in a pairing first in a (name) x (name).

Wait, Isn't that what everyone does ?

i just do it by what i think sounds better, or just type in the first character's name i think of

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

i just do it by what i think sounds better, or just type in the first character's name i think of

Same.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

@Faust and @Crane

Figured that would be the case usually, it's still interesting to know though (lol)

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 11:16PM

Tumblr_ogrev97nel1tx2rdco1_250
joined Nov 10, 2016

Oh cool, I'm Asian, too. If it doesn't bother you, where are you guys from in Asia?

I would rather not say it. Sorry! >-<

Side note, the more I look at my avatar and @Serena's, the more I am loving this pairing

They do look adorable! It's a mature kind of cute.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Oh cool, I'm Asian, too. If it doesn't bother you, where are you guys from in Asia?

wow I don't remember this post, who asked it? Where are they from?

last edited at Nov 17, 2016 12:54AM

Tumblr_ogrev97nel1tx2rdco1_250
joined Nov 10, 2016

wow I don't remember this post, who asked it? Where are they from?

Z-Long asked it (^ ^)

joined Sep 21, 2014

im sure you have you personal reasons, and it's fine, but in retrospect it makes me laugh cus i typo'd "were" and "where" in a post a few days ago and it led to another user telling us the very city they lived in

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Ulquiorra

Well, you finally beat me in terms of posts, so I can't disagree :P
United, we stand against Netsuzou Trap. The users flips seems to share our opinion too.
The song is for everyone, just go ahead and listen it, it's pretty fucking neat !

As far as manga goes, i really don't like it. But maybe they change anime to make it more yuri and minimising the roles of boys and the aaaaangst too. My fingers are crossed for anime until i saw the first 2 episodes.

Is this a French? I don't understand French much.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Yeah it's in French, but it's k, you don't have to understand the lyrics to enjoy the musical flow
Man, I'm still surprised you don't know French. All your life, a francophone city. Rip, you're missing out :<

last edited at Nov 17, 2016 1:26AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

but in retrospect it makes me laugh cus i typo'd "were" and "where" in a post a few days ago and it led to another user telling us the very city they lived in

If it was in the cafe....I wonder where was I when this happened XD and how did it happen :p

Side note, I just read the entire Vol 10 of Overlord (370-ish pages) today; was a great way to pass time (lol)

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

Sino po kayang basahin 'to? Yayakapin ko xD

last edited at Nov 17, 2016 4:35AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Serena posted:

konnichiwa! waves

konnichiha

Rina posted:

^ It's always the thought that counts :p

And the pairing is Hotaru x Yuma from Netsuzou TRap ^ _ ^

Funfact: I’ll always put the name of the dominant character in a pairing first in a (name) x (name).

It is common practice in writing (yaoi) parings to place seme first and uke second. Actually it is so important in "naming" the paring, that if you mess the order and/or someone don't agree with who is where, you can get insulted and attacked just for that.

Rina posted:

but in retrospect it makes me laugh cus i typo'd "were" and "where" in a post a few days ago and it led to another user telling us the very city they lived in

If it was in the cafe....I wonder where was I when this happened XD and how did it happen :p

It was during entire political talk.

last edited at Nov 17, 2016 5:45AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatsuya_Fujiwara

If Netsuzou TRap was turned into a live-action film, this guy pretty much has to be cast in it ;) It'sjoke

But that aside, if the anime casts Mayayan (Uchida Maaya) for either of the girls -hoping Hotaru, because I kinda want Mayayan voice a seductive character that'll make my heart melt-, it's getting an instant 10/10 from me.

Actually, I'd also give it an instant 10/10 if Aisaka Yuuka (Kotone in Sakura Trick) gets a role; again, hoping Hotaru because I want to see her voice a seductive character as well.

If they both get the main roles (with one or the other voicing Yuma), Instant AoTY.

It is common practice in writing (yaoi) parings to place seme first and uke second. Actually it is so important in "naming" the paring, that if you mess the order and/or someone don't agree with who is where, you can get insulted and attacked just for that.

Oo, feisty fans I see (lol) that's really helpful advice to keep in mind, actually.

Ah, makes sense why I missed it then :p

last edited at Nov 17, 2016 8:03AM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Heyo everyone, back in the action after the whole whooping 5 hours of sleeping^^

Oo, feisty fans I see (lol) that's really helpful advice to keep in mind, actually.

I supposed that if yuri is serious business, then yaoi has all the rights to be such as well.

Ah, makes sense why I missed it then :p

That's calmed me down a bit actually. I do remember country of origin being a topic many many pages ago, and I thought someone was reffering to my reply :P

last edited at Nov 17, 2016 7:36AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ Welcome back @Galich! Did you visit the Pure Illusion in your dreams? :p (this will only make some sort of sense if you've watched Flip Flappers)

I supposed that if yuri is serious business, then yaoi has all the rights to be such as well.

Shipping is serious business I tell you, Serious.Business.

That's calmed me down a bit actually. I do remember country of origin being a topic many many pages ago, and I thought someone was reffering to my reply :P

I've been missing from this thread for too long :')

last edited at Nov 17, 2016 7:54AM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Yeah it's in French, but it's k, you don't have to understand the lyrics to enjoy the musical flow
Man, I'm still surprised you don't know French. All your life, a francophone city. Rip, you're missing out :<

Who said all my life? I told i moved a lot.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

^ Welcome back @Galich! Did you visit the Pure Illusion in your dreams? :p (this will only make some sort of sense if you've watched Flip Flappers)

Hello!^^ Sadly, I cannot really say that I got the reference, but me not getting a reference is hardly a surprise to anyone^^

Shipping is serious business I tell you, Serious.Business.

Many othuers argue politics, religion, philosophy, ethics.. but we all know what's important: shipping.

Speaking of shipping, for all of my recent complaining about life and such, I actually am set for a date with a very gay cute girl, so I guess that this period of life has something going for it^^

I've been missing from this thread for too long :')

Hey, glad to see the Cafe living and breathing so actively past those few days. There's always someone to be a host ;)

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Many othuers argue politics, religion, philosophy, ethics.. but we all know what's important: shipping.

Speaking of shipping, for all of my recent complaining about life and such, I actually am set for a date with a very gay cute girl, so I guess that this period of life has something going for it^^

You make me proud to call you my comrade ^ _ ^ )7 Go for it girl!

Hey, glad to see the Cafe living and breathing so actively past those few days. There's always someone to be a host ;)

Can't say I got what this meant (lol) XD

Edit: I am now 59* posts away from working at McRonalds under the supervision of Maou Sadao. 10 points if anyone gets this reference

last edited at Nov 17, 2016 8:09AM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

You make me proud to call you my comrade ^ _ ^ )7 Go for it girl!

Thanks, it's an honour to be called a comrade by Rina herself :D

Will definitely try my damn hardest on it^^ Got really lucky with finding as nice of a person as she is^^ her hair is really pretty as well.. and she's smart..

Cough Cough Where was I? Oh, right. Well, I do need to be patient, as she's currently not in my city and probably won't be for some time, but.. I won't let such an occasion get away from me xD

Talking about such stuff, I do remember Anon calling me a player a few (dozens) of pages ago..

Can't say I got what this meant (lol) XD

Oh, whoops. Guess we all have our weird references that we keep on making.. Just meant that there's been a sudden spike in the popularity of this thread, which makes me really happy. With so many people coming over, there's always an active poster around to keep the topic alive - be it Anon, Blackkitty, You or me.

Edit: I am now 60 posts away from working at McRonalds under the supervision of Maou Sadao. 10 points if anyone gets this reference

I only got the McRonalds part, but I'll take it it's a part of a much grander reference that my mind is unable to comprehend^^

last edited at Nov 17, 2016 8:40AM

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Edit: I am now 59* posts away from working at McRonalds under the supervision of Maou Sadao. 10 points if anyone gets this reference

uhh... I only got the McRonalds part too and Satan. I don't know about the 59* posts thing.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ Look at my post count lol ;)

last edited at Nov 17, 2016 8:38AM

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

OOOOOH. Oh.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

I only got the McRonalds part, but I'll take it it's a part of a much grander reference that my mind is unable to comprehend^^

It's a reference to Hataraku Maou-sama (lit: The Devil is a Part-timer), the protagonist in the story, Maou Satan, works on earth as Maou Sadou at McRonalds...and since I'm nearing 666 posts, you get the point :p

Will definitely try my damn hardest on it^^ Got really lucky with finding as nice of a person as she is^^ her hair is really nice as well.. and she's smart..

I see you've already moved onto the in-love stage ^ _ - good luck with the date, Galich!

last edited at Nov 17, 2016 8:41AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

lol... I've been away for a while and when I come back I find the thread thriving ^_^

I know it's awfully late - after the eras of the political talk/netsuzou trap... but :
Welcome to the thread, Serena :) I hope you enjoy your staying around where everyone brings their unique flavor to the aromatic blend of coffee we serve in here ;)

And about netsuzou trap - it's not my cup of tea at all... too much drama for my taste and I miss my yuri fluff^^ so I read it up to the 7th chapter...

@ Sista
so your interviews went well, and on top of that you have a date?! ^_^ good girl, I'm so happy for you! but i want more details about all that!! I see you have a taste for women!

@ Anon
I'm alive, and as stubborn as always! ;)
You are very considerate! :)
I will reply to you later, because now I have to go to work
p.s. where is my zombie with the playful eye!!!

last edited at Nov 17, 2016 10:14AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.