Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

That's just a theory. That I'll never comment on.

To help deal you with the trauma of never finding out, I'm leaving this.

No trolling Polish lesbian should struck fear onto you with it ;)

Triggered polish lesbian are terrifying. But I'm still the most evil out here ;)
Just like this little cute thing with red eyes

Trust me, I know plenty of those of species, and let me tell you something: we are seriously terrifying.

And trust me, been hanging around sapphic girls from the Land by Vistula a lot recently.

Messing with one is a more sure way for a deathwish than signing a contract with that snotty bastard.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Guys, guys, The Walking Dead is going to be made into an anime by Studio Madhouse!

Just because The Walking Dead didn't meet your expectations, doesn't mean you should mock those who do enjoy it.

Just kidding, That Rick-roll made my day ( or afternoon since its 5:00 where I am ). Rick-rolls are just so damn hilarious XD. You guys never fail to cheer me up <3.

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Galich

Alternative song to play on any boys love video.

This one is far better:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PlGko35DA0

That totally is my pick up line ;P
„You! I wanna take you to a gay bar!“ ^^

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@ Galich

Alternative song to play on any boys love video.

This one is far better:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PlGko35DA0

That totally is my pick up line ;P
„You! I wanna take you to a gay bar!“ ^^

I totally called it! Knew that you'd end up linking this song to here again^^

Which is more than okay in my book ;P

Danger! High Voltage is also one of my main ear worms.

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 5:55PM

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Also your all doing it wrong with the songs, this is obviously the right choice for BL: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RMsXC39LHmw

Idk how I found it and I think I might need some holy water..

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

You got me in the mood for trolling Rina.

Or is it my (fitting) evil avi ?

Galich

Seems like a dangerous species, but it can't compete with incubators.
unless it can throw me off my balcony; then I shall run away and beg for their forgiveness ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

unless it can throw me off my balcony; then I shall run away and beg for their forgiveness ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

All day long. It's one of our specialties.

It's official; if someone is here to complain about it me being my involved turning this chat into IRC, then I'm guilty as charged.

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 6:08PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

@u@...lel

Is it some sort of coded message for the NASA or something ?

Yep, I'm working with NASA as you can see xD nah it's jus I use this face @u@ as one of my many emoticons lel

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Galich

Read that post, felt suddenly very old.. or like a luddite.

Don't feel old! T_T
I totally miss most things that usually go viral on the web ^^

Hmm, I see.. So you did smuggle your opinion on the topic silently ;)

That's what I do (^.-)
Always all subtle and all ;)

An excellent choice, as expected of your musical tastes^^

Was also thinking about linking this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04mfKJWDSzI

Yea, in both case scenarios. In spite of my lack of experience I do believe I stand a chance.. thank God I am the chatty type. For once it will help me in life.

Everyone has to start somewhere...
I know many employers expect you to have several qualifications... but screw that! Just give it your best! I'll be rooting for you.

Same here. Got nothing against her, but as Motoko.. I don't know, I really am trying my hardest not to judge. Will see how it all pans out, will probably go to cinema to see it tho.

I'm really curious so I'll probably go as well.
But first there's the last Resident Evil movie coming up ^^
I'm gonna miss Milla Jovovich as Alice...

You left me no choice! ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

It is! I actually like Danger better. But both are uniquely great!

Also... I feel like I've missed something here again while I was writing this message... O_O

@ Utoptia

Some sentences are totally senseless, it's like it has been translated with google translate.

Yeah, a little makeover wouldn't hurt, I guess ^^
But still. Thank you!

@ Neko chan

oh no no! The report I'm doing is based on a theatrical workshop we did when working with Broadway

Ah, sorry! Serena was the one with the movie report...
Totally mixed that up... (;^ω^)

So you go to a drama school...?
That's neat!
When will I be able to see you on TV? ;)

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Please don't tell anyone but I agree with you that Takeda doesn't deserve all the hate
(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

Well I don't hate Takeda either, he's just not interesting to me, I don't care much for him ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Hate is more like, for Fujiwara. I'm sure we all agree that the guy's an absolute bastard

Also jus a curio use question, how many girls are on this forum ? (=゜ω゜) as a girl I'm jus curio use if more guys or girls read Yuri manga ehe

In this thread, there's me, Anon, Nez, Nevri, Galich, BlackKitty, that's all that I know of ^ _ ^ now to think about it, a majority of users in this forum might be girls (lol).

+me.
There's probs a majority of girls ye

I don't remember remember who asked about staying awake and their essay, but there was also mention of coffee and redbull. Redbull is my go-to thing, either to stay up at night, or during the day so i can be actually awake during whatever I needed to stay up for. It's pretty effective

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 6:43PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

^ Agreed. Fujiwara is a bumhole! ^^
Still don't understand why Hotaru is with a guy like that...

Redbull is my go-to thing, either to stay up at night, or during the day so i can be actually awake during whatever I needed to stay up for. It's pretty affective

YAY! A fellow Red Bull junkie here ◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡

Red Bull is what got me through college! ^^

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Anon

Don't feel old! T_T
I totally miss most things that usually go viral on the web ^^

Bones so heavy.. has a stroke

Well, remember that one question that you've asked a while ago about moments in which we had realized we're adults? That was certainly one^^

That makes both of us then^^

That's what I do (^.-)
Always all subtle and all ;)

We're basically symbols of being discreet and all.

Hmm, maybe we should try to discreetly summon Blackkitty..

An excellent choice, as expected of your musical tastes^^

Was also thinking about linking this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04mfKJWDSzI

That one is also really good. I believe I have that one on my phone.

Well, it used to matter more back when I had 250 transfer on my phone.. didn't stop me from wallposting in here.

Everyone has to start somewhere...
I know many employers expect you to have several qualifications... but screw that! Just give it your best! I'll be rooting for you.

Thanks!^^

Well, to be fair, I can understand t he potential employers.. the training, explaining things etc. - it all takes time and effort.

Then again, I'm the one trying to be employed, so I'll just complain about not be taken on yet xP

I'm really curious so I'll probably go as well.
But first there's the last Resident Evil movie coming up ^^
I'm gonna miss Milla Jovovich as Alice...

Well, with so many fans in the west, it;s almost guaranteed that the movie will bev a box office success. waits until life proves otherwise

Wish I could say anything about the Resident Evil movies, but never saw any of them. I often wish I could talk with other people about cinema, but I'm a huge newbie when it comes to them.

You left me no choice! ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

It is! I actually like Danger better. But both are uniquely great!

Maybe it was a plot after all...

The words are catchy.. but I do think it's the background music that makes it even more catchy. Simple yet effective. To be honest, often found myself humming it to self in public.

I do think I like that one better as well. But just like you said, both are great!

Also... I feel like I've missed something here again while I was writing this message... O_O

Darn.. I feel kind of responsible for this with my wallposts. Now the world will never know due to me D:

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

^ Agreed. Fujiwara is a bumhole! ^^
Still don't understand why Hotaru is with a guy like that...

"Birds of a feather flock together".
I'll probably get even more hatred for that, but I'll say it : I like Fujiwara more than Hotaru lmao.

joined Jan 19, 2014

@ Anon I'm having my 5th rebull xD probably gonna be up all night TT//-//TT and I'm way far from TV ahaha, but I am starting auditions next year probably

joined Sep 21, 2014

@ Anon I'm having my 5th rebull xD probably gonna be up all night TT//-//TT and I'm way far from TV ahaha, but I am starting auditions next year probably

Holy fuck, within the same day? Week? Take care dude

joined Jan 19, 2014

Yeh on my 6th rebull now, try to stay awake to finish this essay cos Ima be in deep shit if I don't tomorrow...my life xD Q-Q

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Yeh on my 6th rebull now, try to stay awake to finish this essay cos Ima be in deep shit if I don't tomorrow...my life xD Q-Q

Good luck on the essey!

Should probably warn you about the dangers of overdosing it, but I'm not much better myself. Oh well, cafeine depandancy is a wonderful thing, I can say that safely from personal experience.

To be fair, cafeine in small doses does reduce the probability of having a stroke and improves the bloody flow..

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 7:03PM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

@ Rina I somehow have a feeling your older then me so that's why XD but I'm growing up too! I mean I'm 17 already (though I was 16 jus a month ago so it feels super weird lol)

You're actualy right on that, I am older lol; 22 this year ^ _ ^

Well I don't hate Takeda either, he's just not interesting to me, I don't care much for him ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Hate is more like, for Fujiwara. I'm sure we all agree that the guy's an absolute bastard

More on the lines of "I don't care" as well here. And yeah, he's a douche.

The last time I stayed up all night was doing graphics for a project. Not enjoyable at all.

Btw @Serena, I made a mistake with your avatar...it should be this one instead ^ _ ^

Please use it, like, really. lol

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Galich

Well, remember that one question that you've asked a while ago about moments in which we had realized we're adults? That was certainly one^^

Heheh! You remember that?
Nice... ^^

I constantly feel old these days T_T

Hmm, maybe we should try to discreetly summon Blackkitty..

We definitely should! I miss her!

Then again, I'm the one trying to be employed, so I'll just complain about not be taken on yet xP

Complaining is the way to go! ;)
What would life be without it?
We'd have nothing to talk about anymore.... ^^

Wish I could say anything about the Resident Evil movies, but never saw any of them. I often wish I could talk with other people about cinema, but I'm a huge newbie when it comes to them.

There are better movies out there. But I always had a soft spot for them probably just because I grew up with the Resident Evil games...
But Alice still is pretty cool (^__^)

@ Utoptia

"Birds of a feather flock together".

Well... they are both manipulative... yeah... but for completely different reasons I assume...

I'll probably get even more hatred for that, but I'll say it : I like Fujiwara more than Hotaru lmao.

I wouldn't go as far as that...

@ Neko chan

I'm having my 5th rebull xD probably gonna be up all night TT//-//TT and I'm way far from TV ahaha, but I am starting auditions next year probably

I don't think I've ever had more than 4 on one day...
Your heart must be racing by now O_O

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 7:11PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I'm in love with my kyubey avi, but you leave me no choice, so I will temporarily use this instead.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

but for completely different reasons I assume...

Hotaru pretty much outright states that she is only with him because of her self-destructive tendancies, considering she mentions that it'll be worrying if he was anything less than a total douche.

And goodluck with your project! @Neko-kouhai-chan ^ _ ^

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 8:05PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Nah I'm still sleepy as hell, I drink like 2-4 espresso with milk everyday so it's no surprise redbull so not doing much for me, cafine addiction problems :p

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Utoptia

If this goes on it will turn into an avi war ^^

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 7:17PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Anon

Heheh! You remember that?
Nice... ^^

Yup! It was an interesting topic to bring up.. Iirc you were the one to talk about the chalk remover.. I can honestly understand you there^^

I constantly feel old these days T_T

Well, I keep telling myself that it's only the world moving too fast and not me being too old. Then again, it's like the ultimate old woman's view.

Sounds like melancholy.. actually, that term was used for depression before depressation became a medically diagnosed thing.

We definitely should! I miss her!

Whispers Been a while since I saw my Older Sis in here~

Complaining is the way to go! ;)
What would life be without it?
We'd have nothing to talk about anymore.... ^^

True that. Life would be boring without complaining.. and everyone frustrated.

Well, complaining all the time is not a way to go either. There's a time for everything, a time to live and a time to die.

In other words, it's very nice when the others are in the mood.. or if someone is amusing during complaining.

So let's complain^^

There are better movies out there. But I always had a soft spot for them probably just because I grew up with the Resident Evil games...
But Alice still is pretty cool (^__^)

Well, it's all about enjoying movies, and not how good they are. Nostalgia can be a beautiful thing, as long as one is not stuck in it^^

Well, last time I saw any movie it was at least 3 years ago, so it's hardly surprising^^

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 7:22PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

When do ppl do realise that they've become adults? :>
I just know that I'm not a teen anymore :c but I'm not much of an adult

Neko chan, 4-5 redbulls are a lot no? D: I legit never took more than two of the 250ml cans in a day, cus im a good kiddo and i follow what the can says >_>
I think once, I was really fucking tired and I downed a can and altho I felt more "awake", I was still dying, I felt like my heart rate really went up and I wanted to low key throw up.

To reply you must either login or sign up.