Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Nezchan

It is! But a great one! ^^
I've been waiting for this for years...
They teased us with that CGI trailer and those short OVA clips... but nothing ever happened beyond that. So I'm just really happy that it's not just wishful thinking anymore!
It's scheduled for next year.

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 2:20PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Also, a minute of silence for Ulquiorra who's got a one-day ban. Stay strong buddy.

Why??? O_O
What happened?

he made a biphobic post on the LGBT Overwatch thread. I wouldn't say he deserves a minute of silence for discrimination .-. it was pretty shitty of him

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 2:24PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Utoptia + Faust

Oh... I see... I'm pretty sure he just meant it as a joke... You know, carrying on that trope...
But for anyone who doesn't know that it would still look pretty disrespectful, yeah... Sorry 'bout that!

Anyway, hope to see you again soon UlquiorraSchiffer1!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Also, a minute of silence for Ulquiorra who's got a one-day ban. Stay strong buddy.

Why??? O_O
What happened?

he made a biphobic post on the LGBT Overwatch thread. I wouldn't say he deserves a minute of silence for discrimination .-. it was pretty shitty of him

Except it's not the first time he's done Bi-related trolling.

joined Sep 21, 2014

@Nez, that too

@ Utoptia + Faust

Oh... I see... I'm pretty sure he just meant it as a joke... You know, carrying on that trope...
But for anyone who doesn't know that it would still look pretty disrespectful, yeah... Sorry 'bout that!

Anyway, hope to see you again soon UlquiorraSchiffer1!

hm, perhaps, perhaps not. Seems like the mods had enough, that's for sure. Would be better if he stopped, like he was asked to the first time

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 2:42PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Nez said :

I wouldn't count that time on the [I don't remember the name of this stupid crap angsty manga] since everyone was trolling, he even replied my post on a way implying he was joking. I believe this ban was a bit harsh, even if this kind of joke can be redundant at times, although I can somehow understand him since I can be a bad joker sometimes.

The lesson to be learnt here : don't fuck with mods or prepare you to get your ass banned.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nez said :

I wouldn't count that time on the [I don't remember the name of this stupid crap angsty manga] since everyone was trolling, he even replied my post on a way implying he was joking. I believe this ban was a bit harsh, even if this kind of joke can be redundant at times, although I can somehow understand him since I can be a bad joker sometimes.

The lesson to be learnt here : don't fuck with mods or prepare you to get your ass banned.

If you talk shit ironically, you're still talking shit. This isn't the place for it, and Dynasty has no obligation to post people talking shit about queer folks, regardless of whether it's a joke or not.

Edited to add: Seriously, he was banned for ONE DAY. Let's get some perspective here.

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 3:02PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Nezchan

I'll give him a good scolding when he comes back! ;)

@ Faust

hm, perhaps, perhaps not. Seems like the mods had enough, that's for sure. Would be better if he stopped, like he was asked to the first time

I can understand why they did it. It's their job after all and there's enough discrimination floating around online already.
But the way I got to know him, Ulquiorra is not a bad guy.
He's not Fujiwara ;)

Utopia

Maybe not the best time to let that little rebel that lives inside of you loose... O_O
(I actually do like your kind of humor though...)

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

One day without Yuri can be a pain to someone addicted to it; although he still can browse this site unlogged. Of course it's a small ban, but what irked me was the ban itself, I believe a brutal scolding would have had the same effect; the ban usually being the ultimate punishment. But if you judged it wise, then it has to be.

and Dynasty has no obligation to post people talking shit about queer any? folks

Not picking holes, but I'm assuming without high risks of being wrong that shit talking about other people isn't ok either; or is it ?

Anon

But the way I got to know him, Ulquiorra is not a bad guy.
He's not Fujiwara ;)

Sorry, but Netsuzou mcWrap's Fujiwara isn't that bad !
This Fujiwara is the most valuable bastard out here

Oh wow, now I want to use it as my avi ...

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 4:34PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

^ When you see an open wound you just get that itching that tells you you need to rub some salt in it, right...?
Bad boy... (^_^“)
You sure like your pet peeves... ^^

Wait... don't tell me you like Fujiwara best in the Handmaiden...? o_O

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Don't worry, I'm head over heels for Sook Hee and Hideko, more than Rina is for Hotaru. I watched this masterpiece 13 times since I found and purchased it.

But I love fujiwara's actor and his acting, he's so convincing, neat and badass. So yeah I somehow liked this hateful Fujiwara, all joking aside. He gets what he deserves in the end anyway :p

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 3:26PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

Wow... 13 times... last movie I watched that often must have been Memento...

I do need to watch the Handmaiden again because first time I saw it, it was in the middle of the night and I was awfully tired. The ending was nice though...
(But as gay as I am I think I still like OldBoy better... ^^)

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Glad to hear you [seem to] like Nolan's movies.
I like all PCW's movies so far, and Oldboy was my favourite up until I saw the handmaiden. Achieving the exploit of surpassing the novel it's inspired of, which was already hella good.

The only film I still love more than Ah-ga-ssi is Mulholland drive. You definitely should watch it again.

joined Jun 22, 2016

I used to love Nolan's stuff...

But it kinda stopped with Inception... don't know why... tried to watch it... just wasn't for me.
Or maybe it was just the totally wrong mood I had back then. I actually wanna watch it at least once in full length...
Do you like that one...? Inception, I mean.

And I haven't seen Man of Steel and Interstellar yet... (Inception really ruined things for me...)

I've intended to watch Mulholland Drive again for a while now ^^

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Omg you can get banned??! Am I gonna be banned?!!! Senpai's help meeeeeee >A<

joined Jun 22, 2016

^ Why would anyone wanna ban you...? ^^
Unless you can get banned for being cute... (¬‿¬)

So... how did you sleep last night?
Managed to get over that Red Bull overdose yet?

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Humans, you all most certainly amuse me, it's cute how you're almost trying to make me hate you ^ _ - actually, I think I'll just throw more fuel this already burning fire; since I'm in a relatively sadistic mood today, I hope Girl Friends never gets an anime Kappa

But really, in all actuality I don't really care if Girl Friends get an anime or not, it's been so long anyways.

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 4:41PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

You still can trade sexual favors with Nez

Joking aside, why the hell would you be banned ? You're as pure and kind as blackkitty, you're probably the last person who'd be banned here, besides Nez herserlf.

Anon

Oops, missed your post. I did like Inception and Interstellar, you should give those a second chance.
I was talking about ah-ga-ssi; Mulholland Drive has to be re-watched, and not just one time. But if I start to discuss about it, I won't be able to stop myself.

On a side note, I finished reading Memoirs from The House of the Dead; and if Dostoïevsky was already my favorite russian author, it surpassed the already excellent Crime and Punishement IMHO.

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 4:44PM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ Was wondering when you were going to edit that post :p

I don't see why you would be banned (lol).

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 4:46PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

The fault on your avi, it's driving me crazy.
But sometimes, your tastes remain an enigma, a mystery for me. Basically, implying that Netsuzou Trap > Girl Friends is like saying the 2016 Berserk anime is better than the manga, or that Boku no Pico is better than Overlord ^^ ...

mind crushes

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 4:56PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You don't need my help. Just don't post for a day for the same effect.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

You don't need my help. Just don't post for a day for the same effect.

What a polite, yet cold way to basically say "shut up". It hurts, Neko-chan doesn't deserve this.

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Utoptia

You're as pure and kind as blackkitty

Must be the name... Kitty and Neko...
Cat lovers seem to be very nice people (⌒▽⌒)

But if I start to discuss about it, I won't be able to stop myself.

Do it! Do it!
I'd read it ^^
When Rina gets passionate about stuff I mostly don't even know the things she's talking about so this time I'd at least have an idea ;)

On a side note, I finished reading Memoirs from The House of the Dead; and if Dostoïevsky was already my favorite russian author, it surpassed the already excellent Crime and Punishement IMHO.

As shameful as that may sound: I haven't read either of them...

(Why are you trying so hard to bug Nez...???)

@ Rina

it's cute how you're almost trying to make me hate you ^ _ -

You seem to be in a good mood... O_O
How come...? (Not sure if I wanna ask that...)

joined Sep 21, 2014

Unless you can get banned for being cute... (¬‿¬)

Rofl, smooth ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

You seem to be in a good mood... O_O
How come...? (Not sure if I wanna ask that...)

Oh don't worry I'm not refering to you, why ever would I ^ o ^ I'm refering to Matto and Utopia :-)

But relax, I won't really hate any of you ^ _ ^

When Rina gets passionate about stuff I mostly don't even know the things she's talking about

10/10 will laugh again ROTFL.

The fault on your avi, it's driving me crazy.

Clearly, it's amusing ^ _ -

But sometimes, your tastes remain an enigma, a mystery for me. Basically, implying that Netsuzou Trap > Girl Friends...

In all seriousness, Girl Friends was, for the longest time, the best yuri manga I've ever read; I think it's only fitting now that Netsuzou Trap takes over it's place.

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 5:04PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.