Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Tumblr_ogrev97nel1tx2rdco1_250
joined Nov 10, 2016

Oh, some new faces. Hello! I'm Serena (/ ^-^)/

Omg same! Exept my 1000 word essay in due tomorrow and I heaven even started XD I'm such a Procrastinator like I jus don't learn man. And I'm also so sleep cos school was so long today TT//-//TT I jus can't be asked to come in sometimes but I do it anyways lol. I'm falling asleep someone tell me how to stay awake for essay =-= zzz.

You can do it! ( > ^ ^) >

In this thread, there's me, Anon, Nez, Nevri, Galich, BlackKitty, that's all that I know of ^ _ ^ now to think about it, a majority of users in this forum might be girls (lol).

+me.

raises hand hai hai!

Btw @Serena, I made a mistake with your avatar...it should be this one instead ^ _ ^

Please use it, like, really. lol

@//////@

Everyone is changing their avatar today so I guess I will join in the fun hehe

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

@ Anon I'm having my 5th rebull xD probably gonna be up all night TT//-//TT and I'm way far from TV ahaha, but I am starting auditions next year probably

Holy fuck, within the same day? Week? Take care dude

Yeh on my 6th rebull now, try to stay awake to finish this essay cos Ima be in deep shit if I don't tomorrow...my life xD Q-Q

Good luck on the essey!

Should probably warn you about the dangers of overdosing it, but I'm not much better myself. Oh well, cafeine depandancy is a wonderful thing, I can say that safely from personal experience.

To be fair, cafeine in small doses does reduce the probability of having a stroke and improves the bloody flow..

Well that cheers me up somehow actually, but I wish I didn't have such a strong cafine addiction cos I've been drinking coffee literally since I was 14 I jus got hooked and it kept me awake, but it's gotten worst now :/

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Serena, Rina horrified look what .. have you done ?!

... Scoundrels !

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Well that cheers me up somehow actually, but I wish I didn't have such a strong cafine addiction cos I've been drinking coffee literally since I was 14 I jus got hooked and it kept me awake, but it's gotten worst now :/

@Neko Yea, school's done the same to me. Fortunately, I do love coffee, so it's not as bad.

Took up cafeine at the age of 16, got depandant on it at the age a year ago. Still probably much better than my smoking habit.

Oh, some new faces. Hello! I'm Serena (/ ^-^)/

@Serena Hello! Didnt talk to you here yet^^ Galich here, glad to have ya aboard^^ Where are ya from?

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 7:31PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Serena, Rina horrified look what .. have you done ?!

... Scoundrels !

tfw your avatar depicts an abusive, blackmailing, cheating dude instead
Probs a rapist too, cus he had something against Hotaru when she slept with him at during the trip, wasn't very consensual

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

^^

She ain't polish, so she won't join your mad warmongers lesbian killers troops.

Faust

Well, he's a pretty good guy atm. You're emphasizing too much, he's just a teenager who wants to have sex .. just like both Hotaru and Takeda, although Fujiwara's ways to achieve his goal are perhaps less reasonable; it's just a matter of opinion I guess ^.^

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 7:34PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

^

I'll still have Nevri as my back-up anyway.

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 7:32PM

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Serena

^_^
You just got dragged into a war without even realizing it ;)

joined Jan 19, 2014

My tummy hurts from all these fizzy redbulls TT///A///TT I think I'm gonna stop now and reply on my eyelids not to close.

@ Galich I hope I won't get addicted to smoking, I only do it like loki at parties or when I'm in a gathering with friends plus I have only started a year ago so I should be good. I'm actually not sure yet what addition feels like (well except coffee) cos I have never like craved alcohol or anything unless I'm at a party and jus want to be less socially akward lol.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

^

I'll still have Nevri as my back-up anyway.

... And I have a french ally here, SaintPata !

Neko

You just should drop smoking, expensive, addictive, unhealthy. A kebab is cheaper and better than a cigarette pack, remember it.

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 7:37PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

My tummy hurts from all these fizzy redbulls TT///A///TT I think I'm gonna stop now and reply on my eyelids not to close.

@ Galich I hope I won't get addicted to smoking, I only do it like loki at parties or when I'm in a gathering with friends plus I have only started a year ago so I should be good. I'm actually not sure yet what addition feels like (well except coffee) cos I have never like craved alcohol or anything unless I'm at a party and jus want to be less socially akward lol.

Heard that you can swap addictions pretty easily. Switched smoking addiction to mouth was addiction, turned out to be a pretty decent trade. The fact I had a cute girl ask me specifically to drop smoking certainly helps..

Tbh, it's fine as long as you control it.. with those things you don't notice how far you've sank.

I still do it when with a group of people, but it's more of a cultural thing more than anything else. Certianly too broke now to keep up a habit prefficently now.

... And I have a french ally here, SaintPata !

Your argument is invalid, you dont have two lesbians in your team. That's 100% sapphism ratio(TM).

You just should drop smoking, expensive, addictive, unhealthy. A kebab is cheaper and better than a cigarette pack, remember it.

Or you can be a veggie like me and don't eat any kebabs. /Vegatarism ad off

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 7:43PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Neko

Utoptia I know, I think part of me doesn't even wanna smoke but I jus sometimes feel so weird being the only one to refuse a cigarette, but I guess that's just my teenage insecurities talking :0 but I will keep that in mind.

joined Jan 19, 2014

@ Galich yeh I suppose so, but I'm really not a heavy smoker or anything like that ahah and I do it quite rerly considering we have like a party every two weeks or something.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Neko

Utoptia I know, I think part of me doesn't even wanna smoke but I jus sometimes feel so weird being the only one to refuse a cigarette, but I guess that's just my teenage insecurities talking :0 but I will keep that in mind.

Probably not a very good attitude. I know it sounds cliche, but giving up to teenage pressure can be really dangerous. Smoking cigs is not the most dangerous territory, but the overall attitude of acting like others can lead to much worse stuff. Won't give any sob stories, but keep it in mind^^

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 7:46PM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

@Anon

Read this

I have a manga, I have a laptop. Oh. Long post

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Or you can be a veggie like me and don't eat any kebabs. /Vegatarism ad off

As a heterosexual atheist man who crossfits 4 times a week and im also a male feminist as I identify myself as a pastafarian apache helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death, I find this offensive,and if you dont agree with me you're an ignorant arrogant globaphobic sexist lesbian.

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 7:48PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Neko

Probably not a very good attitude. I know it sounds cliche, but giving up to teenage pressure can be really dangerous. Smoking cigs is not the most dangerous territory, but the overall attitude of acting like others can lead to much worse stuff. Won't give any sob stories, but keep it in mind^^

Well I will try keep that in mind, but lucky our school doesn't do anything too outraouse and stuff, ahaha but lately I can't even be bothered for parties cos I get so exhausted since I don't even get saterday or Sunday off anymore TT//-//TT

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Neko

Idk how addictive cigs are, but well, idk, you shouldn't let yourself feel peer pressured into it (idk if there's a different term for when no one actually forces you, but you feel socially awks about it so you do it anyways)
Smoking is totes expensive, I'm pretty sure the convenience store I worked at made most of their profits off cigarettes and beer tbh

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Well I will try keep that in mind, but lucky our school doesn't do anything too outraouse and stuff, ahaha but lately I can't even be bothered for parties cos I get so exhausted since I don't even get saterday or Sunday off anymore TT//-//TT

Well, there's something positive in that then ;)

Never was the party girl type, those always bored me to death. Didn't exactly save me from smoking sadly.

As a heterosexual atheist man who crossfits 4 times a week and im also a male feminist as I identify myself as a pastafarian apache helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death, I find this offensive,and if you dont agree with me you're an ignorant arrogant globaphobic sexist lesbian.

Sounds like a pretty accurate description of me then.

And I didn't mean the heterosexual man part.

Smoking is totes expensive, I'm pretty sure the convenience store I worked at made most of their profits off cigarettes and beer tbh

@Faust Well, at least here in Eastern Europe taking a smoke can be a cultural thing that you just do. Same goes for walking into pubs, bars or even to friends; you need to take something, even if it;s just a glass of water.

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 7:55PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Neko

Idk how addictive cigs are, but well, idk, you shouldn't let yourself feel peer pressured into it (idk if there's a different term for when no one actually forces you, but you feel socially awks about it so you do it anyways)

Yeh, cigs are expensive, but lately I've been getting over smoking jus to be like others cos the atmosphere is usually chill and nobody pressure me, but thank you. Xx

joined Jan 19, 2014

It's officially 1am................TT////-////TT

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

If it feels you feel any better, I'm 1 hour ahead, and if I'm right, there's at least 2 people outside me in this thread that share this timezone.

No, I dont plan on being oversleeping anytime soon.

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 8:01PM

Tumblr_ogrev97nel1tx2rdco1_250
joined Nov 10, 2016

Rina, I've changed my avatar hehe

@Serena Hello! Didnt talk to you here yet^^ Galich here, glad to have ya aboard^^ Where are ya from?

Hello! I'm from Asia (^ ^)

@ Serena

^_^
You just got dragged into a war without even realizing it ;)

("ↀ⌓ↀ)

But they look so cute. The manga isn't what I read but I love how the girls look.

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 8:03PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

If it feels you feel any better, I'm 1 hour ahead, and if I'm right, there's at least 2 people outside me in this thread that share this timezone.

Aaaww actually it kinda does! But also aren't you sleepy? XD also it feels kinda nice to have you guys on this thread while I'm typing the essay cos somehow I feel more awake, cos talking to people is fun and I'm good at multitasking lol

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 8:06PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Aaaww actually it kinda does! But also aren't you sleepy? XD

Not really, no. Currently running on 6 hours of sleep at night and an hour of napping is really optimal for falling asleep very late at night. That, and the fact that I'm currently not in employment/education.

I guess that constant insomnia helps as well.

Hello! I'm from Asia (^ ^)

Cool^^ Looks like you'll be in the minority here; most of people out here are from Europe.. iirc Rina is from Asia as well (Rina forgive me if I'm wrong ;P ) Happy to see a new face around here^^

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 8:09PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.