Forum › A Dead End, After All discussion

drpepperfan Admin
Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Natsuko is one hell of a sadistic asshole, huh?

joined Jun 2, 2016

She's downright abusive.

That was very sadistic, damn 0_0

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

What the fuck did I just read ?
Seriously, what's the point in making stories like this ? If it at least ended well but ... all we have is a sadistic bastard with no emotion who likes to hurt her childhood friend. It's not even a Yuri, this oneshot doesnt deserve this tag ...

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

i think i'll just pretend this didn't happen. ( ._.)

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Makes me a bit uncomfortable. If there was another addition where there was an ACTUAL happy ending, like both of them were happy, then I wouldn't mind. But these alone are :/

EDIT: I KNEW THE ARTWORK LOOKED FAMILAR ASDFGHJKL ITS CANNO!! But i still hope this is expanded.

last edited at Jun 4, 2016 8:13PM

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Why so mean? TT//A//TT

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Damn okay
Ecstatic

last edited at Jun 4, 2016 8:14PM

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I just had a whirlwind of emotions reading these two chapters but I still kind of enjoyed it?? It was so.. different.. so bizarre I guess, not something you normally see.

Does anyone know if there's a continuation for it in the anthology it's from or is that it? feels like there could definitely be at least one more chapter, but from the cover it seems like it's covering other character/stories too.

edit: i will say, natsuko reminded me a little bit of kurosawa from a kiss and a white lily, they're both a little bit weirdly obsessive in strange ways, but maybe that's just me.

last edited at Jun 4, 2016 8:18PM

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

yIKES

joined Aug 4, 2014

I like it, it's really refreshing after all this moe lovey-dovey stuff going on here. Nice twist with Natsuko as a wolf in lamb's skin, I thought she just wanna come out of her friend's shadow or different POV in sequel will show us it's actually Mifuyu's fault but it was a pretty cruel play on feelings all along. So simple yet so awesome.

last edited at Jun 4, 2016 8:18PM

joined Jan 31, 2013

There should be more to this .... and I like the idea of the possessive, sadistic "friend". Exactly as Miharu mentioned "a wolf in a lamb's skin".

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Miharu posted:

I like it, it's really refreshing after all this moe lovey-dovey stuff going on here. Nice twist with Natsuko as a wolf in lamb's skin, I thought she just wanna come out of her friend's shadow or different POV in sequel will show us it's actually Mifuyu's fault but it was a pretty cruel play on feelings all along. So simple yet so awesome.

I like it too, it was very cruel but well made... And I'm glad this was a 2 part story because as the tittle says, this is a dead end and seeing more of them would be sad, there won't be love.

I'm was more shocked about the fact that she didn't had any friends...

joined Jun 14, 2013

The art is amazing and beautiful, but the story is so stupid. Seriously, badly written.

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

Well, I'm sure it feels unsatisfying since there was no comeuppance for her mean antics. A role reversal would be wise, particularly since it seems Natsuko didn't find it satisfying to be with another.

last edited at Jun 4, 2016 8:41PM

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Can't get myself to like that sadistic attitude :/

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, I'm sure it feels unsatisfying since there was no comeuppance for her mean antics.

I think what bugs me is neither of the main characters has an arc. The abusive girl remains an abusive girl, although she learns that she mainly likes abusing one specific girl. The abused girl continues to be the abused girl, although she gets some temporary consolation. Pretty much everyone checks out the same as they checked in.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Well that was... different.

I don't hate sadism but this just seemed like outright abuse. Don't see a future with these two for a healthy relationship.

AbyssalScepter
Kaga
joined Apr 23, 2016

Eugh, taking advantage of someone's love with sadistic intentions. I thought the sequel was gonna be all peachy ;-;.

Atsuko
joined Dec 29, 2013

Well... that dead end was really abusive.

joined Jan 22, 2015

You know whats funny? I really liked this.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Yeah, something about it had me entertained by the end. I guess it's the nice art and light tone, even with the dark implications. Still, die Natsuko.

Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

What the fuck did I just read ?
Seriously, what's the point in making stories like this ? If it at least ended well but ... all we have is a sadistic bastard with no emotion who likes to hurt her childhood friend. It's not even a Yuri, this oneshot doesnt deserve this tag ...

lol calm down.. I Like It, It was different...

joined Jan 22, 2015

Yeah, something about it had me entertained by the end. I guess it's the nice art and light tone, even with the dark implications. Still, die Natsuko.

Well, to be specific I really liked Natsuko. I'm looking forward to seeing how far she goes with this.

To reply you must either login or sign up.