Forum › Bokura no Hentai discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

(I also kinda want some yuri in here and have Hacchi, who's very masculine, get with another girl.)

There's some yuri subtext : the other girl in the cooking club, Mai-chan, was attracted to Marika I think?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

gwennie-chan posted:

The only stable pairs are Ryou + Marika and Tamura + Tomocchi.

Em, Marika + Tomocchi is perfectly stable?

Nya-chan posted:

There's some yuri subtext : the other girl in the cooking club, Mai-chan, was attracted to Marika I think?

Oh yea, I think she confessed to Marika anyway, but Marika said she isn't into girls.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Nya-chan posted:

(I also kinda want some yuri in here and have Hacchi, who's very masculine, get with another girl.)

Yeah, but they also still think of Marika as a boy dressed as a girl and still call them Yuuta at times.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Oh boy. Tamura is head over heels for Yui/Ryou.

Parou, you perv.

And Akane is really cool.

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

Yeah, but they also still think of Marika as a boy dressed as a girl and still call them Yuuta at times.

That's Akane. She still calls Marika Yuuta sometimes (always?)

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

kaelynn posted:

That's Akane. She still calls Marika Yuuta sometimes (always?)

She does, but doesn't she call her by that name just out of habit? She still knew about Marika's issue since they were little and was always supportive of her. I don't think she calls her Yuuta with any bad intent (though I agree calling her Marika would be more appropriate).

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Still, Tamura fantasizes about Yui. Meaning he's in lust for the crossdessing Ryou. What a perv ;)

last edited at Dec 19, 2015 4:35PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nya-chan posted:

Still, Tamura fantasizes about Yui. Meaning he's in lust for the crossdessing Ryou. What a perv ;)

I'm not sure about that. They kept using their nicknames most of times, so it is most likely Tamura is just using name Yui out of habit, the same way Marika usually call him Parou. Also it wouldn't make much sense since he is gay. He cross-dressed for guy he loved, but I don't think he is more attracted to cross-dressing guys. If anything he should be less attracted. Or I'm just looking too deep into it and he really just developed some fetish for cross-dressing xD

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Nya-chan posted:

Or I'm just looking too deep into it and he really just developed some fetish for cross-dressing xD

Well, when Ryou announces he will stop crossdressing, Tamura is kinda disappointed.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Oh, so that's Tamura's issue. "If I don't crossdress, I'll not be loved".

The trauma from childhood runs deep.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Oh, so that's Tamura's issue. "If I don't crossdress, I'll not be loved".

The trauma from childhood runs deep.

And he's projecting that onto his own love of Ryou and only loving "Yui".

Meanwhile Marika is suffers this this chapter from someone covering their crush on her with transphobic comments.

Japanese_eraser_cow_purple_large
joined Nov 5, 2011

i freaking hate love triangle mangas but something about this one just keeps me coming back for more and more. im so glad u guys picked this up

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

So it's over?

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

There's another volume left.

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

they bought penis stocking together

what?!(⊙︿⊙✿)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

what?!(⊙︿⊙✿)

Some stockings for male crossdressers to hide/tuck away their junk? (A wild guess)

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

This was so cute I'm gonna die... all of my trans children getting along and being supportive I'm so happy :') This chapter was such a blessing~

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

what?!(⊙︿⊙✿)

Some stockings for male crossdressers to hide/tuck away their junk? (A wild guess)

regular stockings do just fine... i've no idea what that could be referring to tbh, unless its a gag like Evilnemesis suggested

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

This was so cute I'm gonna die... all of my trans children getting along and being supportive I'm so happy :') This chapter was such a blessing~

Only one of them is a trans though.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

You know I liked this a whole lot better when it was about a trans girl who had a nice supportive girlfriend and i could ignore the plotline in the background, the manga i just described above will never happen though because so few trans manga get made as is, crossdressing? yes. Trans? no.

Well I guess you could count Akemi from Sasameki koto because I started to get the feeling they were having actual identity issues near the end of that series (It says a lot that they turned up for the date with sumi in the female persona).

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rosenakahara posted:

You know I liked this a whole lot better when it was about a trans girl who had a nice supportive girlfriend and i could ignore the plotline in the background, the manga i just described above will never happen though

Except it already did

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Rosenakahara posted:

You know I liked this a whole lot better when it was about a trans girl who had a nice supportive girlfriend and i could ignore the plotline in the background, the manga i just described above will never happen though

Except it already did

I'm pretty sure there's also at least two oneshots here on Dynasty about trans girl and her girlfriend that came before that manga.

last edited at Dec 27, 2015 6:24PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You know I liked this a whole lot better when it was about a trans girl who had a nice supportive girlfriend and i could ignore the plotline in the background, the manga i just described above will never happen though because so few trans manga get made as is, crossdressing? yes. Trans? no.

To be honest, I'd be surprised if much crossdressing manga was authentic to what actual crossdressers experience than futa is a reflection of trans or intersex people. Indeed, is there any crossdressing manga that has a very sensitive approach to the subject, or is it pretty much all comedy and fetish?

Well I guess you could count Akemi from Sasameki koto because I started to get the feeling they were having actual identity issues near the end of that series (It says a lot that they turned up for the date with sumi in the female persona).

Also that they returned to crossdressed modelling after graduation.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Rosenakahara posted:

Except it already did

I'm pretty sure there's also at least two oneshots here on Dynasty about trans girl and her girlfriend that came before that manga.

You're thinking of the two-part story from Mermaid Line. Those, Double House, Hourou Musukou and this piece are about the only manga I can think of that comes anywhere close to believable trans characters.

To reply you must either login or sign up.