Forum › And Then, Summer discussion

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

So many updates with reimu x yukari, that is absolutely ok with me hell I want it more

Japanese_eraser_cow_purple_large
joined Nov 5, 2011

can someone please translate the sound that grabbed yukari's attention. was it cicadas or some sort of banging or something?

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

If it's ミーン, it's cicadas. There are about five hundred ミーンs in this book, so they're not getting translated

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

So this is a prequel to And Then, To You? This really is quite sad...

I've always wondered why in Touhou works like these where one character gets old and dies to leave their immortal partner (ie Alice/Marisa, Mokou/Keine, Yukari/Reimu, etc) that they just can't come back as a ghost to see them, though. Maybe it's because the souls of the humans aren't really allowed to come back as they please, and the ones that are ghosts are the exceptions to that for some reason? I dunno...

joined Mar 25, 2013

This one shouldn't be tagged with Tragedy more like Drama I think? Still, I'm guessing the fourth (and probably final Touhou release) is gonna be the second part.

Are the releases ordered chronologically on the dynasty page?

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

So this is a prequel to And Then, To You? This really is quite sad...

I've always wondered why in Touhou works like these where one character gets old and dies to leave their immortal partner (ie Alice/Marisa, Mokou/Keine, Yukari/Reimu, etc) that they just can't come back as a ghost to see them, though. Maybe it's because the souls of the humans aren't really allowed to come back as they please, and the ones that are ghosts are the exceptions to that for some reason? I dunno...

I guess that's the drawbacks for youkaixhuman pairings

Why do they always end up like that?!?! T^T

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

Thanks for translating. This world needs more YukaReimu, sadly there aren't many artists who support this pairing T_T

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

Can somebody explain the detail and what the connection to previous ? ¿ or juat one shoot in one pack ?¿
I read this because I love the art style..
Can we got heartwarming story on the next?

Fp
joined Apr 29, 2014

finnaly....after one years

Img_283753346996831
joined Jan 12, 2014

This feels so weird to read after that toilet doujin

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol@Bolby !

The art is spectacular...I read this kinday like an extra since its not officially part 2...I dont think so anyway

K-8mrinwxaaz9-lt_gbsmjyizpi6k9rxvvyg8qyvh-o
joined Jun 24, 2015

This feels so weird to read after that toilet doujin

toilet... doujin?
I missed this.

To reply you must either login or sign up.