Forum › Step In discussion

Japanese_eraser_cow_purple_large
joined Nov 5, 2011

disappointed if this the last chapter. kinda feel like it is though.... this isnt yuri, this is super-clingy-friendship-closeness

last edited at Sep 4, 2014 3:03AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Not bad teenagers been teenagers honestly I was really stupid too and noting really bad happened so I enjoyed it.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

The author had all the right elements to end this chapter nicely.....but SHE/HE RUINED IT BY SLAPPING US WITH A "JK BEST FRIENDS FOR LIFE"

But anyways, eh chapter is eh.

BlurredExistence
Blurred
joined Jan 31, 2013

Interesting... it really feels like it needs a third part to wrap everything up tho. If it doesn't have a third part in fact then this story will just forever feel unfinished to me, which would be a shame.

Dynasty02
joined May 25, 2013

Symbiosis. How nice.

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

so, this it? I was happy this came out, I thought the first one was going to end like that...so there another one or is this the end game really?

11987161_1662992157250246_4752483831939925755_n
joined Jun 20, 2014

You wont understand this chapeter until u'l have the same wierd experience :v

joined May 2, 2014

Yess now I can feel. The. Yuri in. The air kind off ? not like the. Last one. Need more cuz the ending sucks ...

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

The ending is like fliping middle finger to "coming of age" theme and still can living happily ever after.
yep,I like it.

joined Mar 30, 2012

What? I was hoping for a good ending, it wasn't bad but it didn't have the love I was looking forward to :(

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The way I'm reading this, is that they don't have the enough maturity to deal with this new emotions but thanks to the trust they have on each other to talk about it they give a step on the right direction to understand these emotions. True, it could be clearer but teenagers are like that, heck, I'm sure all of use lived a situation similar to theirs at some point on our life.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Meh... This sequel needs another sequel..?
Somehow things haven't changed at all...
It somewhat still a runabout..

This one doesn't settle well with me. This is a codependent nearly obsessive relationship and those are not healthy. Sure they're teenagers and are coming to some sort of terms with their growing feelings for one another, but unlike what Nao says that she's not a kid anymore, they're acting like little kids. The dark haired girl getting angry, selifish, and possessive, upset that Nao isn't as dependent on her as before, and then having Nao continue to be overly dependent on the other girl. It's getting mad just to get someone's attention.

Both of them are going to have to change a fair amount to make anything work. Nothing can start otherwise.

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

Well ... do not think a final, they talk about and everything, but it was kind of gibberish because none of them has really changed. I hope this has another chapter about them

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Slighty better than prequel than before i guess??? :/

Meh, had so much potential. So disappointing. The point and pace still remain same.

Smh.

Dynasty02
joined May 25, 2013

Behold; the recipe for an unhealthy relationship that will end in disaster.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

It came across as a very immature ending.

That's really surprising for a story about highschool girls, hmmm...

That ending did not solve anything? ..or am i missing something?.

Why the need to change anything? They just realised once again who they were for each other and decided to get along with it, despite it being "unhealthy" for whatever reason. I don't see Nao suffering much from it, she was pretty happy to get called back by Chitose. It's the kind of cute dedication. You could always imagine that from there, they could start to emancipate from each other in a few months/years - certainly not in a matter of weeks or days.

And even then, I don't see why in a story everything should be healthy and harmonious. Stories about broken people can be interesting as well. Heck, I'll even say stories about broken people are probably the most interesting.

last edited at Dec 11, 2017 6:58PM

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

It's kinda cute. Slow character development but what can you expect from two chapters? I don't see anything wrong from the reasoning of both. They are teenagers. You don't expect a Mahatma Gandhi's kind of philosophical life view. But the mainstream of raw human emotions are there. They just knew each other so much that they knew what each other wants. Like Nao doesn't like going with others but only with Chitose. Is that monopoly or toxic? No. Chitose has other close friend. Nao has basketball which she excels and not much of a mingler since childhood. Is it wrong? No. That is her personality. She matured pretty much by that personality, so, why change it?If anything in this story that is very solid, they complement each other.

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

What a cute master and slave relationship!

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

But what wait chatacter development? Huh?

nope sweetie, people change and thats a fact

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

People really need to stop throwing the word 'codependent' around like some condemnation. They're kids, they don't really understand whether they and their relationship is changing in an environment that definitely is.

To reply you must either login or sign up.