Forum › The Reason She Became A Prince discussion

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Awwwwwww come on... this is not happy at all, she has to change the way she is, to fake being someone she doesn't want to be just to get some little attention from her... and it's going nowhere!!! Love is so unfair I wish she could just forget about her :c

joined Feb 7, 2016

:,(

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

pg 06, “able to come watch”, missing “to”. “able to come to watch”

pg 10, “It won’t be who you assure me I can be”. This sentence is weird, maybe “It won’t be you who assures me I can be”?

35c990f6-7c27-4620-972d-5aaee310af25-15976-00000b53e4662256
joined Jun 6, 2016

This ship always have that drama tag.. cries

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

That and comedy seem to be common for these two.

There was that one ecchi work from Tanaka Shou--oh, right. That one doesn't count. None of their work does. :)

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

and then they lived happily ever after. :(

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I have a question, does Miki really love Producer or is it just fanservice for the game.

LateNightLeona
Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

Needs the Tag 'Wishful Thinking'

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Wow, I must have read too many stories with this kind of angst because this just made me think "ugh unnecessary drama again" lol

Why can't there be more happy stories about this couple? :(

Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

Need more of this! It would be nice if Makoto can embrace both her feminine and masculine sides and Miki finally takes notice of that beautiful side of her and look at her more instead of faceless producer. ugh

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

I have a question, does Miki really love Producer or is it just fanservice for the game.

Yes, all the idols are meant to show attraction to the producer to some extent in the games, and it is reflected in the anime. There is an alternative version of Miki known as Awakened Miki that is shown to be very romantic with the producer. Awakened Miki is the opposite of Hoshii Miki however, in that she is a very hard worker instead of being lazy.

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

shit i'm already heart broken and this did not make me feel any better im so love sick i don't even feel like drinking one can of four loko which is what you usually do when youre heart is broken :(

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

(hugs) I know.....(sob) I know.......maybe someday we can have straight up happy fluff

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Yes, all the idols are meant to show attraction to the producer to some extent in the games, and it is reflected in the anime. There is an alternative version of Miki known as Awakened Miki that is shown to be very romantic with the producer. Awakened Miki is the opposite of Hoshii Miki however, in that she is a very hard worker instead of being lazy.

Huh, I've always wondered how ingrained the het is in the series as a whole. Seems its presence is pretty prominent.
Oh well.

last edited at Jul 13, 2016 2:37AM

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

Huh, I've always wondered how ingrained the het is in the series as a whole. Seems its presence is pretty prominent.
Oh well.

yeah its kinda... yeah....

The most recent anime, Cinderella Girls, completely dropped the het element for making the producer a father-like figure and emphasising the relationships between the girls instead, but it still is kinda there in the first anime, and the games are. yeah. pretty much otaku pandering service.

To reply you must either login or sign up.