Forum › Citrus discussion

joined May 14, 2015

Maybe the english version of chapter 15 here:
http://www.tuananhit.com/2015/04/citrus-chap-15-eng-ver.html

Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

I kinda want the conflict to not get resolved this volume

it would be too quick, and this situation would allow Mei and Yuzu to get good character development

Yuzu would be forced to get over Mei for a brief period of time, and possibly tell Harumin about her relationship with Mei

Sarah would feel guilt over the realization of their relationship, and possibly confusion over the knowledge that the two are sisters

Mei would slowly miss Yuzu, and learn to listen to her heart. i think Mei needs to realize what "Love" means, or create her own definition. Most of her former relationships don't seem particularly healthy, so i think it makes sense that she has a complicated relationship with Yuzu

I think what most people want to see is Mei putting effort into their relationship, instead of Yuzu trying her best and failing almost every chapter

We definitely need to switch to Mei's POV at least for one chapter, she's a difficult character to understand. So it would be nice to see how she processes information, and engages in her surroundings

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Eh, Mei and Yuzu are gonna make out, problem supposedly solved.

Chiaki
joined May 14, 2015

We definitely need to switch to Mei's POV at least for one chapter, she's a difficult character to understand. So it would be nice to see how she processes information, and engages in her surroundings

Yes, yes, and yes. I've been dying to see just what the heck happens in her head... though I don't see a POV chapter happening, it would be so nice.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I just can say that Mei is very vulnerable to Yuzu and that this "weakness" bothers her, so she holds back a great deal.

For now, every time Yuzu takes a step forward, Mei takes a step back. If Yuzu doesn't give up, eventually Mei's resolve will falter because she actually needs Yuzu more than she realizes.

Mei taking back Yuzu's kiss from Matsuri is hint enough that she considers Yuzu hers.

last edited at May 15, 2015 2:58AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I just can say that Mei is very vulnerable to Yuzu and that this "weakness" bothers her, so she holds back a great deal.

For now, every time Yuzu takes a step forward, Mei takes a step back. If Yuzu doesn't give up, eventually Mei's resolve will falter because she actually needs Yuzu more than she realizes.

Mei taking back Yuzu's kiss from Matsuri is hint enough that she considers Yuzu hers.

So we think is logical. But there is a part of me that would love to see Saburo Uta go full troll on us.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Nya-Chan

Exactly.

ChocolateCakeLover

So we think is logical. But there is a part of me that would love to see Saburo Uta go full troll on us.

You don't think Saburo hasn't already??

Chiaki
joined May 14, 2015

If anyone's interested the 16 Korean raws are out... http://guruguru5500.blogspot.kr/2015/05/ and I'm screaming.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

At last, we will get to see Harumin's sister.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Real pleased with the events

Can't wait to see a translation and see how reacts all the people who was having a stroke over Sara

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

The arc seems to be over now? Was actually hoping fow one more chapter and some more talking but I guess I should know by now what I should expect.
Looking forward to see what Harumin's sister is gonna contribute to the love triangles story.

Anyone knows what happened between Mei and Youngersister-san?

last edited at May 17, 2015 12:17PM

Chiaki
joined May 14, 2015

The arc seems to be over now? Was actually hoping fow one more chapter and some more talking but I guess I should know by now what I should expect.
Looking forward to see what Harumin's sister is gonna contribute to the love triangles story.

Anyone knows what happened between Mei and Youngersister-san?

From what it looks like... Mei said no to the kiss. Then maybe Sara confronted her about her relationship to Yuzu while Yuzu and the big sis were fighting? Maybe that's why Yuzu's ID was open to the photo of the four of them. Can't wait to see some translations in the next couple days (hopefully). You never know what's going to happen with this story.

Chiaki
joined May 14, 2015

Also, that bear Mei's holding during the kiss - http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch4_5#9 Nice.

Jkashdkjashdkaj
joined Apr 23, 2013

I have never commented on these forums before, but I have to now. I saw the Korean raws a few hours ago and I haven't stopped freaking out since.

Mei being all shy is just way too much to handle!!! And the fact she actually had Anthoniko (the bear) with her!!!! /dead/

On another note, Harumin's sister is also such a hottie.

last edited at May 17, 2015 2:19PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

On another note, Harumin's sister is also such a hottie.

I'm thinking She will be a teacher on the school. Likely the replacement for that scumbag teacher Yuzu got fired back on Volume 1

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

The raws are out. In Korean. And of course, I only spent my life trying to learn Japanese. Why am I screaming to the top of my voice right now? I mean, this is Citrus, I might just end up being deceived once again. But God, this thing is a drug, and I WANT IT freaking badly!

Chiaki
joined May 14, 2015

Someone on tumblr made a very, very rough translation of a few of the pages: http://thatyuri.tumblr.com/post/119235541568/i-tried-my-best-translating-it

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Seeing everyone and their mother on tumblr losing their shit over Chapter 16 is the best thing.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

https://twitter.com/Lobster493/status/600088758533271552?s=09

there is going to be a Citrus Drama CD. does anyone know anything about it?

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

It got to 16 before I realised there was a 15, gg me.

Jkashdkjashdkaj
joined Apr 23, 2013

https://twitter.com/Lobster493/status/600088758533271552?s=09

there is going to be a Citrus Drama CD. does anyone know anything about it?

I think the drama CD is pretty much confirmed. This is the link Saburouta retweeted a few hours ago: http://natalie.mu/comic/news/147565

The voice actresses for each character according to that article:
Aihara Yuzu: Taketatsu Ayana
Aihara Mei: Tsuda Minami
Mizusawa Matsuri: Horino Sayaka
Momokino Himeko: Kubo Yurika
Taniguchi Harumi: Fujii Yukiyo

The voice actresses for Yuzu, Mei, and Matsuri are the same with that PV from last year.

last edited at May 18, 2015 7:45AM

Untitled-1
joined Feb 1, 2013

what happened to the art ? its going downhill since ch 15.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

what happened to the art ? its going downhill since ch 15.

Fingers crossed it's a trade for a story.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Sarah's been dumped in two chapters... woohoo! Wait... what was the purpose of the two sisters again? Push Mei in the arms of Yuzu? Mmm'kay... Let's hope Harumin's sister got something to show. More than some pointless drama that is.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Sarah's been dumped in two chapters... woohoo! Wait... what was the purpose of the two sisters again? Push Mei in the arms of Yuzu? Mmm'kay... Let's hope Harumin's sister got something to show. More than some pointless drama that is.

Oh woooooow, do you think Saburo Uta has a list of names she likes and just HAS to get though as quickly as possible or something?

To reply you must either login or sign up.