Forum › Catch! discussion

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

daw that was nice. And also not crazy as fuck like Yui7 usually is.

yo dat bite on the ass tho

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Well that was nice.

Shocked that I'm not sad though, after checking the author.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Mebae's editors clearly told Yui7 to chill the fuck down.

Her sex scenes are so...intense and real - Idk how else to describe it - that every time I read one I actually take my time to admire all the effort put in. Crazy-good art, pretty cool to see something so vanilla from her, even cooler to see she got published!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Chomp ♥

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Her sex scenes are so...intense and real - Idk how else to describe it - that every time I read one I actually take my time to admire all the effort put in. Crazy-good art, pretty cool to see something so vanilla from her, even cooler to see she got published!

I feel the same way. I guess you missed the most obvious way to describe it: they're really hot! XD
Such passion...

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Well this is more like to say "eat" your lover ' '

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

I feel the same way. I guess you missed the most obvious way to describe it: they're really hot! XD
Such passion...

To tell you the truth, Yui7 is definitely in the top five when it comes to realistic sex scenes, y'know? It can be hard to describe such a feeling through art. And them chomps though....

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

This one is so very sweet and fluffy.

Chomp ♥

NOM

Haha when the one bit down on her azz and shoulder, i couldn't help thinking i'd do the same if i ever happen to make love with ma beloved one... >///<
SEXY HOT LOVE

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

To tell you the truth, Yui7 is definitely in the top five when it comes to realistic sex scenes, y'know? It can be hard to describe such a feeling through art. And them chomps though....

Gimme the top fives please! :D Gonna read them <3

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

Vanilla Yui7, phew...

joined Jan 8, 2014

Proving vanillas not to bad as long as its got some bite to it ;)

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Well, personally, in no particular order * Tokoharu * Tima * Vivit Gray( Gentle Pulse is greaaaat ) * Pikachi * and of course Yui7 If you haven't heard of Vivit Gray, I highly suggest reading all of their works ESPECIALLY GENTLE PULSE

Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

So cuuuuute! I agree that I almost dreaded the sad ending that had to accompany Yui7, but it was a pleasant surprise. Sometimes not quite showing is even hotter than a detailed blow-by-blow.

Am I the only one who's ever chomped on an out-of the-way area? "Um, no Doctor, see ... those teeth marks on her thigh? Yeah, our Yorkie jumped up and bit her. Really." Ahhhh, good times - to be young again ...

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Yay! Softball! :p anyways! Nice, like it. And heh, straight to home base eh right after first base, that's pretty quick ;)

Loved the biting♥
This reminds me a bit of how my first time went. Two girls who knew and secretly loved each other for a period of time and once the opportunity arrived, their love was known; there were no limits, and no holding back.

last edited at May 10, 2015 1:19PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

If this is Yui17, where's the sudden, heartbreaking conclusion proving love is an illusion and sadness is our only possible fate? did someone else write the script?

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

"I don't exactly remember what happened after that, just that at some point close were lost and we ended up in A bed having sex... Not sure who's bed it was or when we lost the cloths, since we started in a park, but it definitely happened."

Love.live!.600.1492198
joined Sep 4, 2014

Nice sex scene, honestly. Sasuga Yui7.

Minorin
joined May 12, 2015

hot and heartfelt.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Well, personally, in no particular order * Tokoharu * Tima * Vivit Gray( Gentle Pulse is greaaaat ) * Pikachi * and of course Yui7 If you haven't heard of Vivit Gray, I highly suggest reading all of their works ESPECIALLY GENTLE PULSE

Thank you :33 I got all of 'em, i know Pikachi. Gonna read all of their works when i got time, again thank you very much. And by the way, i've read the Gentle Pulse and wooow, loved it <3

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

That's always been her strong point. Her storytelling on the other hand...

...well to be fair her last couple have been incredible so I don't think I can stick her with that label anymore.

last edited at May 18, 2015 12:01PM

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

Well that was...sudden.
The sex was beautiful though. Going straight into my 'nom' list.

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

More sexy, romantic biting please nosebleed

last edited at Feb 3, 2016 2:45AM

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Wow, really nice!

To reply you must either login or sign up.