Forum › Kase-san discussion

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Why is this so freaking cute?!

i'm sCREAMING THIS IS CUTE KASE AND YAMADA MUST ARE THE GAYEST FLUFFIEST CUTIES EVER WE MUST PROTECT THEM AT ALL COSTS

They have my sword

And my bow!

And MY Axe!

And my... rifle?

And my Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

And my d'awwing over adorable things.

And my peanut butter! O.o

And my Yu-g-wait repeat...uhhh my tome of dark magic?

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

i'm sCREAMING THIS IS CUTE KASE AND YAMADA MUST ARE THE GAYEST FLUFFIEST CUTIES EVER WE MUST PROTECT THEM AT ALL COSTS

They have my sword

And my bow!

And MY Axe!

And my... rifle?

And my Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

And my peanut butter! O.ok

And my quaff of Manna!

last edited at Mar 19, 2015 7:16AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

They have my sword

And my bow!

And MY Axe!

And my... rifle?

And my Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

And my peanut butter! O.ok

And my quaff of Manna!

Can I be a meat-shield? I always wanted to be a meat-shield.

joined Apr 15, 2011

lmao, this has gone from the sublime to the ridiculous , but it's been worth it. :-)

flips: if you're a meat shield, which part of yourself would you rate tastiest? with or without sauce (i am thinking more along the lines of BBQ, but any sauce would work), and would you consider yourself more of a meat falling off the bones, extra tender-flinger licking good type, or more of the tough but meaty type that needs to simmer longer to bring out all the flavor??????

just trying to understand a meat shield's worthiness and also figure out if it could double as the main course for BBQ ;-)

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Can I be a meat-shield? I always wanted to be a meat-shield.

You can be my ̶w̶i̶n̶g̶m̶a̶n̶ meat-shield anytime Flips

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

lmao, this has gone from the sublime to the ridiculous , but it's been worth it. :-)

Sublime to ridiculous? Or... Ridiculously sublime?

flips: if you're a meat shield, which part of yourself would you rate tastiest? with or without sauce (i am thinking more along the lines of BBQ, but any sauce would work), and would you consider yourself more of a meat falling off the bones, extra tender-flinger licking good type, or more of the tough but meaty type that needs to simmer longer to bring out all the flavor??????

Must... resist... making sex jokes...

You can be my ̶w̶i̶n̶g̶m̶a̶n̶ meat-shield anytime Flips

It would be an honor to hurl myself at any hostile crowd near you.

last edited at Mar 20, 2015 2:13PM

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

If I could forget a manga & experience it all over again, it would be this one. It's finger lickin goooood.

joined Apr 15, 2011

Sublime to ridiculous? Or... Ridiculously sublime?

after that long page worth of replies, i agree with you and say both. i'll even add in sublimely ridiculous just so we cover all the bases...

Must... resist... making sex jokes...

awww booooooo!!!! you didn't take the bait.... you're no fun. boooooooooooooo!

If I could forget a manga & experience it all over again, it would be this one. It's finger lickin goooood.

spoken like a true connoisseur of manga. brava madam, brava *aplauds*

ok, all kidding aside, with the conclusion of this chapter, shouldn't the story be working towards entrance exams and how that is going to affect Kase and Yamada's relationship or is the timeline running at a glacial clip?

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

This chapter was simply sort of refreshing after an wearisome day. Last part was really nice and soft, literally xD

joined Apr 20, 2013

“It serialized in Pure Yuri Anthology Hirari, but it’s gone a little beyond pure yuri”

I lost it! xD Don’t mind, sir, keep on the track!

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

Aw, normally reading another chapter of this manga for the first time puts me in a great, squeeful mood.
Kinda got that feeling somewhat this time...but moreso felt sad when i realized it just doesn't happen like this in real life, does it?
Blegh i picked the wrong night to read a chapter of what is probably the most cute, sweet, romantic yuri out there. XD

Captura%20de%20tela%202023-05-17%20a%cc%80s%2001.22.32
joined Jan 19, 2015

will you look at these little dorks being so cute together omg i love them

Logo-ubuntu_st_no%c2%ae-white-hex
joined Apr 23, 2013

This is probably the best example of how to do light romance in a sweet, fluffy, and credible way at the same time. They feel like real people in love.

Sitting
joined Apr 7, 2015

Too good. I love this story! Its too adorable! I cannot wait until chapter 11 gets translated im afraid its going to take too long!

joined Dec 4, 2013

So I just found a picture on the internet look like it continues from the Yamada's room screen on chapter 12. Below says the date April 28th. I don't understand Japanese so that's all I can guess.

Does anyone can confirm that there really is a new chapter? Does it continue as a webtoon and we can watch it for free like the Christmas Oneshot? If so can you please give me the link too? God bless you! ;)

P.s: Here is what I found.
http://jin-h579.tumblr.com/post/116771044376/4-28-flash

last edited at May 3, 2015 9:03PM

joined Dec 4, 2013

Nevermind I found it. Lol.

It's only available online till May 27th but here if anyone interest: http://bookstore.yahoo.co.jp/shoshi-446528/
Use left arrow to read the next page.

And...they're too cute OMGGGGGG :((((((

last edited at May 3, 2015 9:14PM

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Nevermind I found it. Lol.

It's only available online till May 27th but here if anyone interest: http://bookstore.yahoo.co.jp/shoshi-446528/
Use left arrow to read the next page.

And...they're too cute OMGGGGGG :((((((

I greatly enjoy how Takashima tells the story of their relationship. It's not typical to have a full series about a developing couple, it's like a whole new world. I get excited in small developments in their relationship and await major changes like sex, and I don't typically root for sex. It's like looking forward towards the confession in a manga about just friends, except it's not going to end there.

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

Just discovered this series and omg I died from all the feels, it's just so cute and adorable!!!

And I have never been more glad that I can read Chinese because i got to read chapters 11-13! I'll be happy to summarise what happens in those chapters if anyone is interested.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

will the manga continue if this hirari magazine stopped being published?

Yes, it's published online

joined May 16, 2015

But there's chapter 10 and both of them are exactly the same. And there are two "Chapter 9" chapters.

I'm so confused...

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

But there's chapter 10 and both of them are exactly the same. And there are two "Chapter 9" chapters.

I'm so confused...

There's one chapter 10 (should be, anyways!). The chapter 9 in "Volume 2" is the tankobon (complete) version. The chapter 9 under "Previous Versions" is an older magazine release that was re-written. You can the tank version or read both, it shouldn't really matter...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Oh god, another discussion that goes into black bar land.

• kills self, others *
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's super cute, but while Kase wears her lust on her sleeves, Yamada is still too innocent. I wonder if there's a continuation somewhere.

joined May 21, 2015

here, i found it:
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3729245455 :)

last edited at May 21, 2015 1:46PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.