Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

However, most of the time I listen to Nujabes

Ohhhh, RandomReader confirmed for great taste in music. Don't know the other ones, might have to have a look at them.

I also usually listen to Jazzy Rap and TripHop (which is a stupid name but whatever) when reading manga or fanfics or playing VNs with bad sound or just when I feel like it. Cradle Orchestra, Funky DL, Fat Jon, Nomak, Emancipator are awesome too among others. I also listen to a lot of Dilla instrumentals when reading.

Same to you!! I listen to those guys quite often myself! (Save for Cradle Orchestra, gonna have to check them out!) And here is my mega playlist with all of the artists combined: Easy Listening Enjoy ;)

And wow! Ch.33 came out hella fast today.

Haha, thanks but the list is private. :P

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Lol, it's out already!! Hahah, the expressions of No-rae are just hilarious, she isn't mad but doesn't know how to react to the scene of her mother and Seol-a being drinking buddies xD she must be shocked xD

joined Mar 23, 2013

Haha, thanks but the list is private. :P

Weird a few minutes ago I clicked and it was fine, but now it's private.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Dammit, my bad. It should work now.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

It does, thanks. :) Bookmarked it for now, looks really promising.

And man, Marcus D, Kondor, Uyama Hiroto, those are aren't names you hear every day. :) Really promising.

joined Mar 23, 2013

It does, thanks. :) Bookmarked it for now, looks really promising.

And man, Marcus D, Kondor, Uyama Hiroto, those are aren't names you hear every day. :) Really promising.

And Nomak and a lot more.

"Elevation proudly presents Substansial and Marcus D or Bop Alloy, special guest Steph the sapphic songstress(...)"

Wow I did not know I'd find that many listeners of this sub-genre(s) right here. Refined gentle(wo)men around these parts, guess a music thread might be in order, eh?

On-Topic, can't wait for dem translations.

last edited at May 3, 2015 1:38PM

joined Jan 5, 2015

Don't you think the author Ssamba somewhat acknowledges the existence of our translator, halmoni? Maybe Halmoni is the catalyst to Seol-A and No-Rae's get together. LOL....
I can't wait for the translation. I am very close to getting my phone out and use Google translate on the pictures.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Don't you think the author Ssamba somewhat acknowledges the existence of our translator, halmoni?

I think she really does! Sometimes I also wonder if she's reading us here too, hehe

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Don't you think the author Ssamba somewhat acknowledges the existence of our translator, halmoni?

I think she really does! Sometimes I also wonder if she's reading us here too, hehe

I just got the goosebumps...

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I don't think she know English so well to read this thread but it's just maybe my opinion xD

1004423_215737701908251_258016894_n
joined Apr 26, 2015

Fan art by junsola, a Chinese FF fan:

AAAAAH this is gorgeous ! reminds me of another beautiful fanart of Seol-A which I really like from a talented Neko Nikki

last edited at May 3, 2015 4:00PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Is Seol-a really sitting next to No-rae in the morning listening to her breath? But it never shows if No-rae's in the blankets or not...?

joined Apr 26, 2015

moonfrost13

I listen to music while reading FF. Lately, I've been replaying two songs in particular.

"All Our Days" - RWBY volume 2 OST https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-NDniCr1ZQ
(To be honest, the lyrics in their entirety don't match at all with FF. But, the sound of it puts me in a sentimental mood. I first listened to it during the bathroom scene of chapters 22 and 23 because of its chorus: I made this promise to you... I will cling, I will clutch. I'll hold onto you, I won't turn away. I won't leave, I won't go. I will stay with you all our days.)

"Better With You" - This Wild Life https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ClBlz4X_eQ
(This song was featured in a K-drama which had a lesbian kiss in it. I've been listening to it ever since No-rae began avoiding Seol-a, since they're better together than they are apart.)

Interesting collection many thanks for sharing...would love to try them...I have been mainly focused on using anime OST with manga reading...possibly because I would rather focus on the music rather than the lyrics and maybe because they match...coming from the same origin.
Nothing beats Wolve's rain OST by Yoko Kanno....unfortunately I have been listening to it forever thus one would always end up trying to find new things for a change.

last edited at May 3, 2015 4:05PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

Lara 77:

AAAAAH this is gorgeous ! reminds me of another beautiful fanart of Seol-A which I really like from a talented Neko Nikki

http://40.media.tumblr.com/6e756c98e1ae8dae39c0a10e105b666b/tumblr_nisw2hne4M1u4aswxo1_1280.jpg

I believe this art was made by the author ssamba herself.

See here: http://blog.naver.com/ssambasoul/220129437517

Her blog:
http://blog.naver.com/ssambasoul

Navigation is a bit of a pain. Don't bother with the tags on the left side, such as the "설레는 기분" (Fluttering Feelings) tag, because some blog posts are not filed under there.

So you really just have to traverse the blog posts one by one.

last edited at May 3, 2015 4:14PM

joined Apr 26, 2015

Random Reader

I listen to music when I read manga as well though it usually depends on the manga and music. One of the coolest things to do is if there is an anime and it has a really good soundtrack, it's fun to listen to the OST and read the manga. Aria and its anime adaptation are a perfect example of this as it's OST is just phenomenal. (I have listened to it's OST all day sometimes. Couple it with Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou's OVA OST and you are set for months, maybe years of relaxing, peaceful music.)

When I read Vinland Saga or Berserk I listen to Conan the Barbarian's soundtrack.

However, most of the time I listen to Nujabes, Joseph Jacobs, Juneblazemusic, and other creators of [instrumental]

Interesting variety. I indeed prefer anime OST as a background music with manga reading. Love Yoko Kanno Work especially wolve's rain, and record of lordoss war.
Recently I am listening to the OST of Sigatsu wa kimino Uso...basically it is more of classic music....I fell in love with the Ballad No 1 of Chopin....The joy of discovering something magnificent is something can't be described by words.

last edited at May 3, 2015 4:12PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

I don't think she know English so well to read this thread but it's just maybe my opinion xD

What makes you think that way? I mean most people nowadays know some basic English from school or maybe i am mistaken?

joined Apr 26, 2015

OriginalGengar

I also usually listen to Jazzy Rap and TripHop

Jass is cool, works perfectly with Seinen type of manga I guess.

last edited at May 3, 2015 4:13PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

Forget No-rae x Seol-a.

It's all about No-rae's Mom x Seol-a's Mom.

last edited at May 3, 2015 4:35PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Lara 77:

http://40.media.tumblr.com/6e756c98e1ae8dae39c0a10e105b666b/tumblr_nisw2hne4M1u4aswxo1_1280.jpg

Her blog: http://blog.naver.com/ssambasoul

Navigation is a bit of a pain. Don't bother with the tags on the left side, such as the "설레는 기분" (Fluttering Feelings) tag, because some blog posts are not filed under there.

So you really just have to traverse the blog posts one by one.

Yep, it was made by Ssamba as well as this gorgeous art

(and others you can find here http://sanctuary-for-strange-people.tumblr.com/tagged/fluttering+feelings/page/9 scroll down)

joined Apr 26, 2015

Alextasha

I just want to tell you that 33 raws are out...>

So sooooon !!!, no wonder all these new images above which I thought I missed it from a previous issue !!

This time I thought I really will wait for Halmoni to translate things because I really interesting to understand what each one is to say to each other...basically a discussion would be the main part of interest in this chapter.

Halmoni...I am at your dept

last edited at May 3, 2015 4:19PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

What makes you think that way? I mean most people nowadays know some basic English from school or maybe i am mistaken?

Umm most people yeah... but I just have this feeling xD It's based on my knowledge about Asian (mostly Japanese) manga authors. If they know English in most cases it's VERY basic. Of course I'm not telling that EVERY author is like that. Some of them may know Eng better. As I said it's just my feeling and opinion :P

joined Apr 26, 2015

Alextasha

Oh....I should have known...got a wrong impression as it was in some fan blog.
Thanks for clarifying things

anonymous
thanks

last edited at May 3, 2015 5:10PM

joined Aug 1, 2013

I agree. Even if their spoken/written English isn't always perfect, I believe Asians understand English quite well. Their school system is very hard so they must learn a lot of English, too. Besides it's not like Dynasty is the pinnacle of English language, either. You can clearly tell there are lots of ESLs.

I still don't think ssamba frequents this place though because you'd have to be very involved in western yuri fandom to even find this place.

last edited at May 3, 2015 4:23PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Umm most people yeah... but I just have this feeling xD It's based on my knowledge about Asian (mostly Japanese) manga authors. If they know English in most cases it's VERY basic. Of course I'm not telling that EVERY author is like that. Some of them may know Eng better. As I said it's just my feeling and opinion :P

I see, you have insight on the matter, but from my own experience I am prone to trust your female intuition :P

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Why? English is a relatively simple language.
If I were Ssamba, I definitely would... at least read :) It's a great place to get feedback and ideas to use/not use.. although I guess the Korean's native community has that too, hehe

whatever, if google and hangul didn't cheat on me, then No-rae accepted that she's a bad troublesome girl lol, so yes, I guess she's not going to run away any more! Poor girl, it was probably really hard to fall asleep next to the one she just learned to accept as the one she loves xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.