Forum › Born This Way discussion

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Nya-chan

You would be very surprised. VEERY surprised. Just Goggle the gay marriage debate here in the United States and you will find out PLENTY of people wouldn't bat an eyelash at it.

Then I'm glad I don't live in the US I guess.

If I heard something like that said to a kid, I'd get a bad case of pitch black anger.

I didn't say the whole country or the majority and it's not a bad place for homosexuals. Just certain areas tend to be more hostile and closed minded than others. (Imho, deniers and insecure folks mostly.)

On another note, I personally think this is a great story in relation to the recent news of some gay-friendly legislation being passed in Japan. I wonder if more and more will slowly appear??

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Nice :3 but kinda bland for my taste... like... it's too typical and obvious and... normal!?

That it's normal is the point, really.

Spot fucking on
It's because too many people feel isolated, secluded from others, because of their feelings.
This is a rather generic plot, no major, specific event. And thanks to the protagonist being unnamed, allows the reader to relate even more.
The author most likely tried to reflect those common fears and worries, to finally conclude to one last message: There is nothin wrong with you, you'll be okay and happy

joined May 1, 2013

Wow this was beautiful!!! :')

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Man, now I'm expecting to find a girlfriend when I turn 22.
Joking aside, this story was beautiful. It also hits right close to home. I remember confessing to a girl in 7th grade and bacame a laughing stock to the entire class for 2 years. I really thought I was going to die alone, and sometimes I still do. But stories like this really give me hope, that one day everyone of us including me, will be able to be with the one you love for all of your life. I got teary at the end but it wasn't a sad ending at all. It's amazing how a short story can impact you so much. Thank you so much GiB and NHFH, I'm very grateful for all you guys have done for us.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

Joking aside, this story was beautiful. It also hits right close to home. I remember confessing to a girl in 7th grade and bacame a laughing stock to the entire class for 2 years. I really thought I was going to die alone, and sometimes I still do. But stories like this really give me hope, that one day everyone of us including me, will be able to be with the one you love for all of your life.

I hope so.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

dem feels!

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I loved it. A lot of people can relate to this. I'm glad her parents seemed to approve as well given their panel.

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

Now imagine if she was a boy xDD

Snapshot_20141129
joined Apr 12, 2014

this story remind me about my self.. its similar with my live... but it has different ending i guess
well... this mangga made me cry haha ^^a

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

I was kind of wary when I saw the "aaaangst" but it was a happy ending after all T_T I love it! They were happy in the end. And peeps gotta die someday so ze part where she dies was just normal. At least, she lived her life! Considering it wasn't that sad, I'm surprised it brought tears to my eyes... xD

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

sorry, but visually this is just too het

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

We know Kanade has boobs. So, no het.

joined Sep 19, 2014

I'm not sad, they had a good life together and being able to be with the one you love all your life seems wonderfull

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

I'm turning 23 soon, guess what. ;__;

last edited at May 3, 2015 8:59AM

Kikyou%20x%20kana
joined Oct 31, 2013

I'm turning 23 soon, guess what. ;__;

Pats pats* already 23 here. Still have time before 30. Hope could find the special someone too. This oneshot is juz too sweet. Love it. <3

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

sorry, but visually this is just too het

I didn't get that vibe but you could put a 'Het on page X,Y or Z' tag

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Awww man a tear scapped me, with that wedding page... look at her so happy showing her rings. And then until death do them apart.

spikesagitta
Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

OMGawd. That was perfect. Sad ending? I want to die like that, happy and content, and my significant other beside me.

joined Sep 4, 2014

This is beautiful

Tumblr_nkpow7vbdg1qhrj2vo1_250
joined Apr 20, 2015

This was hella good ! The ending was sad but very sweet !
Im so happy and tearing at the same time now !

Love.live!.600.1492198
joined Sep 4, 2014

Amazingly excellent.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

OK. This artist is definitely part of my favourites now.

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

As long as you live your life as you wanted, I say that is what happiness is .

joined Sep 4, 2014

^^^applause

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

By no means am I believing Kanade's a woman. From her face, to be precise.

Dude, if you're that desperate to read het, you don't need to pretend girls are dudes. Just go over to MangaF*x and read all you want.

To reply you must either login or sign up.