Forum › Citrus discussion

joined Oct 11, 2010

The story keeps getting better and better by chapter!
Thank you Yuri Project for bringing the series to us. ^^~

agreed! this is one of those where you are like... so much seems to have happened and we are only on chapter 4...

joined Jun 14, 2013

Plz update ^___^ love this story!

joined Apr 1, 2013

I dont understad, Why did you post citrus 4 so late? I read it two weeks ago in mangafox.com. The chapter was amazing though.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I'm wearing something like 1000 prescription glasses, but I do believe you're quite the blind person.
Like, very blind.

last edited at Jun 14, 2013 11:48PM

Lindsay
joined Sep 1, 2011

http://mangafox.me/manga/citrus_saburo_uta/c004/1.html
I'm gonna go slit my throat right about....now.

Count me in.... D:

I read this just for laughs after reading it on here and it's like reading an Engrish version of Citrus. It made me laugh at how terrible it all was.

And of course, there's always turds who have to ruin it for everybody.

last edited at Jun 15, 2013 12:16AM

joined Nov 11, 2010

Thanks to Kyra, YP, etc. for the new chap. I've still got a bad taste in my mouth from the mangafox thing but I have to admit this series really makes me laugh. The drama and developments are all just so outrageous/crazy, and at the same time pandering in a way that I don't really mind. So thanks for the chapter, and I will be looking forward to the next.

Also, wow at this page's anatomy, lol: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch04#10

joined Apr 7, 2013

@.@
This series is still awesome.

joined Jan 11, 2013

Drama bomb

Moon_tattoo___knm___by_crossmirage
joined Feb 4, 2013

Really liking this story~! Can't wait to see what happens ><;

Dynasty02
joined May 25, 2013

Awesome. I'm really interested in how this will unfold.

WeatheredPeach Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jan 10, 2013

The version on MF was an incomplete draft that was posted without Yuri Project's knowledge or permission. This is the complete, quality-checked version.

Nah, it was a speededit someone else did with the translation posted in pure text on Yuri Project. I think both scanner, editor AND translator edits better than the edit that was on Mangafox.

joined Jun 15, 2013

Worth to wait ~~

joined May 10, 2013

i'll go omfg if this animetized

Tumblr_mpynm4dyml1qjj8e7o1_400
joined May 24, 2013

I'm actually worried about this manga. I feel like there's going to be so much drama that it won't fit in time with how many chapters this manga is going to have. And it looks like it's going to be drama and more drama after another, I don't believe that's a great plot. But I guess we just have to wait.

joined May 17, 2013

I dun know why, but I really like this story Must be the plot.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

The last page of the newest chapter, the vice president looks like a guy in drag. lol

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

The last page of the newest chapter, the vice president looks like a guy in drag. lol

LOL. Sounds like a Trap.~ well what a face she had there though. :v

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

I have a feeling that Amemiya-sensei is gonna be back with vengeance.

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I have a feeling that Amemiya-sensei is gonna be back with vengeance.

I am like 100 percent sure he will ... I will be shock if we dont see him again! That will be a chapter we all pull out our hairs and scream!

joined Jun 15, 2013

Thank you for making this!! I've been waiting for it. =)

joined Jan 30, 2013

Am I the only one who thinks it's rather "meh"? I had higher expectations when I read the first chapter.
The thing that bothers me most is that Yuzu seems to believe she has to love everyone who's in her family. They don't even need to be blood related.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I have never seen so many things go wrong at the same time in a yuri manga. I wish I could have read the whole thing at once, because the wait is killing me.

Blazing CobaltX
Aaaaaaaaaaaa2
joined May 16, 2012

Waiting for this is so painful, I really really want to know what's gonna happen next! D:

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

and the antagonist appear!!!.....maybe?

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Lol I squealed xD hahahaha I bet that vp saw that kiss....and will make something of it.. (-_-")

To reply you must either login or sign up.