Forum › "Yuri" Webcomics/Series

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Recently, due to the influx of yuri from other countries, I started wondering why I didn't read yuri in the western style. I've been looking for some webcomics to read, and so far, I've been binge reading Go Get a Roomie by Chloé, and it's realllllly good. If you have any good yuri webtoons in mind, post them here to get the word out!! :)

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Well, Sunstone is the obvious recommendation but other than that I don't know any. Looking forward to some answers as well. :)

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

A recent webcomic, Onaji made by mattwilson83, and the webcomic Rain made by JocelynSamara have a yuri side couple, the main character Rain is transexual MtF, and it's been some time that it look's like Rain will also go yuri route with one of her friends.

There's also Karin-dou 4koma on danbooru, Penny and Aggie, Girls with Slingshots, one of the main characters in Gunnerkrigg Court started recently to go out with a girl, and Girly where the rotagonists defeat the Final Boss by having hot, steamy lesbian sex next to her.

That's all I remember.

last edited at Apr 11, 2015 1:58PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Aaahhhh you stole part of my topic!

OrangePekoe prepares to fight

I follow Alien Hand Syndrome, and recently started reading Idolon.

There are a few I've read in the past that were yuri-ish, but I haven't read them in a while (maybe I'll find them later), so maybe someone will post those...

Well, Sunstone is the obvious recommendation but other than that I don't know any. Looking forward to some answers as well. :)

Relevant link: http://shiniez.deviantart.com/gallery/35675685/chapter-1-completed

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

While not primarily yuri, Red String (http://www.redstring.strawberrycomics.com/) has a side couple that gets really good development. Its a rather good webcomic in its entirety, so I would recommend it.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Oooo!! Thanks for the recommendations. I've been wondering about good western "yuri" comics for sometime now. The only one I can think of is Carciphona. If you have ever seen the official artwork then you will probably think this will head into a lesbian relationship between the main character and another female character. However, developments have been a bit slow and I cannot really say if they may or may not get together however, it's still a fun read and has a good female protagonist.

P.S. - The official artwork is really good.

Thiaguinho-sama
joined May 11, 2012

A recent webcomic, Onaji made by mattwilson83, and the webcomic Rain made by JocelynSamara have a yuri side couple, the main character Rain is transexual MtF, and it's been some time that it look's like Rain will also go yuri route with one of her friends.

There's also Karin-dou 4koma on danbooru, Penny and Aggie, Girls with Slingshots, one of the main characters in Gunnerkrigg Court started recently to go out with a girl, and Girly where the rotagonists defeat the Final Boss by having hot, steamy lesbian sex next to her.

That's all I remember.

I remember Girly being one of the craziest webcomics I've ever read.

And from what I remember it's one of the gayest webcomics ever, although it's been years since I read it, don't remember anything anymore, and thinking better I'm not even sure if I really read it or not....

Oh well, it's a good excuse to read it again.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Yeah,when you first start of with Girly, you get really confused, but further in the story, you'll begin to realise and understand why you're confused. But still moderately confused.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Aaahhhh you stole part of my topic!

OrangePekoe prepares to fight

I follow Alien Hand Syndrome, and recently started reading Idolon.

There are a few I've read in the past that were yuri-ish, but I haven't read them in a while (maybe I'll find them later), so maybe someone will post those...

Relevant link: http://shiniez.deviantart.com/gallery/35675685/chapter-1-completed

Wawawa sorry! I had a feeling that someone made a post like this, but just couldn't find it! sowwy. I've been meaning to read Alien Hand Syndrom because of all of the refrences artist make to them in their own series and fan art.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I loved Girly, but sometimes I find Josh Lesnick himself a little hard to bear. I keep having to take vacations from him.

joined Jul 27, 2013

I remember reading Yu+Me a couple of years ago, which I should totally read again because I kinda forgot how it turned out in the end.
And then, there's this webcomic that I forgot the title of about a group of friends. The art's not the best, but each has their own story/chapter and it's not primary yuri. If I remember correctly, there were yuri, yaoi, and trans. The yuri story was that Girl A and Girl B were best friends, I think. And then, Girl A has this sketchbook that was kind of a diary to her. One day, Girl B looked into it and saw that Girl A's sketches were all Girl B in nude. It'd be great if someone could actually help me remember the title of this webcomic.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I remember reading Yu+Me a couple of years ago, which I should totally read again because I kinda forgot how it turned out in the end.
And then, there's this webcomic that I forgot the title of about a group of friends. The art's not the best, but each has their own story/chapter and it's not primary yuri. If I remember correctly, there were yuri, yaoi, and trans. The yuri story was that Girl A and Girl B were best friends, I think. And then, Girl A has this sketchbook that was kind of a diary to her. One day, Girl B looked into it and saw that Girl A's sketches were all Girl B in nude. It'd be great if someone could actually help me remember the title of this webcomic.

Are you thinking of Khaos Komix?

joined Dec 1, 2010

That's all I remember.

OMG I just binge-read all 600+ pages of Rain O_o

So very cute and sweet, yet still shows the serious side of LGBT issues. Kinda reminds me of another webcomic, http://www.questionablecontent.net/ which has a transgender character, as well as a "yuri" couple, and tackles those sorts of issues really elegantly.

Thiaguinho-sama
joined May 11, 2012

That's all I remember.

OMG I just binge-read all 600+ pages of Rain O_o

So very cute and sweet, yet still shows the serious side of LGBT issues. Kinda reminds me of another webcomic, http://www.questionablecontent.net/ which has a transgender character, as well as a "yuri" couple, and tackles those sorts of issues really elegantly.

I had forgot about Questionable Content, and Rain is one of the best I have seen about LGBT issues with the right amount of drama, I really hope my otp become true Rain x Emily, what do you think slowbird? will it happen??? I sure hope it happens, at least it looks like it will happen...

joined Dec 1, 2010

I had forgot about Questionable Content, and Rain is one of the best I have seen about LGBT issues with the right amount of drama, I really hope my otp become true Rain x Emily, what do you think slowbird? will it happen??? I sure hope it happens, at least it looks like it will happen...

I don't really have a guess as to what's gonna happen next, but I think Rain and Emily would definitely be super cute together. I'm also really interested in seeing the next arc between Gavin and Anastacia. I'm definitely jealous of Rain, she has so many friends who care about her and support her...and I still kinda feel bad for Rudy, but yeah, I'm looking forward to Wednesdays and Fridays now :D

joined Nov 30, 2011

Checking out Rain right now, it's really good.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Love Fight had soooooooo much potential. I shed a tear everytime I think about what could have been.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Love Fight had soooooooo much potential. I shed a tear everytime I think about what could have been.

Well the author is on here. Can always ask to see if they'll continue it at some point...

Thiaguinho-sama
joined May 11, 2012

Well the author is on here. Can always ask to see if they'll continue it at some point...

That would be nice.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Spinnerette have yuri involving the main char, if you like superheroes. It's a nice read too.

last edited at Apr 14, 2015 2:46AM

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Wow, I wasn't aware. The name did sound familar. To think they were in plain sight...

Thiaguinho-sama
joined May 11, 2012

[Spinnerette](www.spinnyverse.com/index.php?id=1) have yuri involving the main char, if you like superheroes. It's a nice read too.

Wait, Spinnerette is with a girl? is it Mecha Maid?

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

yep, she's been dating Mecha Maid for a while now.

Thiaguinho-sama
joined May 11, 2012

yep, she's been dating Mecha Maid for a while now.

Damn, I read it before the yuri, I got distracted and forgot about it, now another serie that I need to restart because of my shitty memory...

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Go Get A Roomi is pretty heavy on lesbians and alternate sexuality in general. Is a fun read

I recall Misfile building up an f/f romance, but it was so slow going I gave up on it years ago

To reply you must either login or sign up.