Forum › Umareru Kachi no Nakatta Jibun ga Anna no Tame ni Dekiru Ikutsuka no Koto discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I'm reading "Again!!" and while the theme is the same (getting a chance to replay your school years), it's 1000% better than this depressing piece of crap.

joined Jan 5, 2015

I'm just here to hear about similar mangas you people talk about :)

joined May 24, 2014

I'm reading "Again!!" and while the theme is the same (getting a chance to replay your school years), it's 1000% better than this depressing piece of crap.

but this is the GOOD kind of depressing! TOO MUCH happiness IS a BAD thing!

last edited at Apr 8, 2015 10:07AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It isn't a good kind of depressing here. I don't need to be reminded that some people fail completely at being human. I already know that. It's not entertaining for me in the slightest.

My personal taste goes toward happy fluffy cute yuri, though I don't mind drama and angst if it's all solved in the end.

This, here, makes me want to go Dalek on the human race.

(j/k)

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

Yamerooo!
Het don't need any space specially here
Is like give water to the ocean

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Then why are you reading things tagged het if you don't like it?
Honestly it's like walking into the meat section in a grocery store and complaining there aren't enough vegan options instead of walking 2 meters back into the vegetable section.

joined Jan 5, 2015

I really really liked. Breath of fresh air after all the lovely dovely stories.
How did it end up here, anyway? And where's the yuri?

C0142_9_0
joined Apr 21, 2013

i think izuru also came from the past TO GET HER REVENGE ON THIS CHEATER. I HOPE THE TAG TRAGEDY AS REFERRING TO THE DUDE ONLY ...Imgonnabesuperhappywhen he died in izuru's hands !!!

joined Jan 5, 2015

So.. is that psycho lesbian Tonogai really lesbian, or is she overprotective to the point she considers Kyou a bad partner for Anna?

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

Well this is depressing.

The guy deserves to die a hundred times over in a hundred different timelines.

joined Jul 17, 2013

YES! KILL HIM! YOU GO, TONOGAI!!! (She's so cool!!!)

phatboisteez
Cate
joined May 15, 2015

WHY AM I STILL READING THIS?! AHHH

Poor Anna :< that scene broke my heart

joined May 24, 2014

YES! KILL HIM! YOU GO, TONOGAI!!! (She's so cool!!!)

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/umareru_kachi_no_nakatta_jibun_ga_anna_no_tame_ni_dekiru_ikutsuka_no_koto_ch11#21

and the little shit somehow finds a way to sink even lower...it would be great if the series ended in AN EVEN BIGGER and MORE PERFECT tragedy that the one that was implied from the beginning. Somehow I think it would be a fitting ending for the series.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

This manga gives me nightmares. Literrally.

I onky skimmed over the latest chapter and all the rest came back to memory. Never have I felt such intense hatred toward a fictional character.

last edited at May 19, 2015 1:26AM

7236303-l
joined Jul 12, 2014

So here's my theory, which is pretty far-fetched, and I won't be surprised if it turns out I'm completely wrong, or if I've forgotten something that happened which contradicts my theory.

I think Tonogai is Kazuya. I think that at some point in the future he'll awaken to the fact that the real source of all his problems has always been him, and get another shot at reliving that time period, but he'll come back as Tonogai instead of himself. That's why Tonogai's in love with Anna and hostile to Kyou, that's why she says she knows "better than anyone else how much of a miserable, bottom-feeding shitheel he really is," and that would add retrospective significance to this bit:

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/umareru_kachi_no_nakatta_jibun_ga_anna_no_tame_ni_dekiru_ikutsuka_no_koto_ch11#11

It's obvious, even if I'm wrong, that she's from the future, just like him, because she has the same kind of foreknowledge. If I'm right, then he'll probably figure in the end that his only shot at atonement will be suicide, but then think better of that and look for a way to try and undo the harm he's already done; hence coming back to kill himself ahead of time.

But maybe that's just optimism--thinking there has to be more to him than simply the worst human being ever.

joined Jul 17, 2013

So here's my theory, which is pretty far-fetched, and I won't be surprised if it turns out I'm completely wrong, or if I've forgotten something that happened which contradicts my theory.

I think Tonogai is Kazuya. I think that at some point in the future he'll awaken to the fact that the real source of all his problems has always been him, and get another shot at reliving that time period, but he'll come back as Tonogai instead of himself. That's why Tonogai's in love with Anna and hostile to Kyou, that's why she says she knows "better than anyone else how much of a miserable, bottom-feeding shitheel he really is," and that would add retrospective significance to this bit:

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/umareru_kachi_no_nakatta_jibun_ga_anna_no_tame_ni_dekiru_ikutsuka_no_koto_ch11#11

It's obvious, even if I'm wrong, that she's from the future, just like him, because she has the same kind of foreknowledge. If I'm right, then he'll probably figure in the end that his only shot at atonement will be suicide, but then think better of that and look for a way to try and undo the harm he's already done; hence coming back to kill himself ahead of time.

But maybe that's just optimism--thinking there has to be more to him than simply the worst human being ever.

This is such an interesting theory!!!

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

oooh man that field trip is gonna be such a clusterfuck lol.

joined May 24, 2014

oooh man that field trip is gonna be such a clusterfuck lol.

Hopefully it will be A PERFECT tragedy

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I hope moemura cuts it off!

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

that's a totally plausible theory

joined Apr 10, 2014

That woman better let the protag finish his business before cutting him down. Dropping dead in washroom is insulting enough, but with his junk still hanging out is just inhuman.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

That woman better let the protag finish his business before cutting him down. Dropping dead in washroom is insulting enough, but with his junk still hanging out is just inhuman.

She should just cut-off his junk

joined Jul 17, 2013

TEAM TONOGAI, YES!! Seriously, am I the only one here who's truly enjoying this manga?

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

^nah dude. im there with you watching this train crash.

36ef96f1e492d1fadf9abf535a02e641
joined Dec 28, 2014

please kill him

To reply you must either login or sign up.