Forum › Love Bullet discussion

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

A terrible day for rain....

Peachbrowsette2
joined Apr 14, 2023

I shed a tear, but I was just messing with a can of pepper spray that went off in my face by some freak accident as I was reading. But just before I went blind and as the pain was kicking in, I noticed something that's been bugging me for awhile...

The art style makes me think of Gosho Aoyama's Detective Conan series, especially the way the faces are drawn more round.

last edited at Jun 13, 2024 5:56PM

joined Jul 22, 2014

Sigh, how bittersweet.

last edited at Jun 21, 2024 2:40AM

Undertale%20deltarune%20fukufire%20skateboard%20gay
joined Aug 4, 2021

;n;

Caged%20beasts
joined Apr 5, 2023

I was going to wait until there were more chapters available but this is great so far

Space Sancho Uploader
Sancho%20copy
Sancho Step
joined Oct 13, 2023

Volume 1 of LOVE BULLET has officially released in Japan!

The author's hinted that she has the whole story planned out, but she's also said that the series will be cancelled if Volume 1 doesn't sell well. We've created a detailed guide for anyone who wants to buy a digital or physical copy of Volume 1 to support the series! The shareable link is: https://bit.ly/lovebullet

We'd appreciate any help we can get! Even sharing the manga on social media (mainly Twitter), can make a difference!

last edited at Jul 28, 2024 7:47PM

Suletta_22
joined Jun 19, 2018

The author's hinted that she has the whole story planned, but she's also said that the series will be cancelled if Volume 1 doesn't sell well. We've created a detailed guide for anyone who wants to buy a digital or physical copy of Volume 1 to support the series! The shareable link is: https://bit.ly/lovebullet

We'd appreciate any help we can get! Even sharing the manga on social media (mainly Twitter), can make a difference!

Thank you! I bought my copy today.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Yeah I can support a manga I like.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Cute little extra, and I definitely ship koharu and the hat cupid

joined Oct 23, 2022

fuck I thought that this was a comedy but it hurts me so bad bruh
Btw I bought the digital book it was pretty simple to buy it.

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

I put in an order for a physical copy of vol 1 cause I really like this series. Hopefully the author gets the support she needs!

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

The author's hinted that she has the whole story planned out, but she's also said that the series will be cancelled if Volume 1 doesn't sell well. We've created a detailed guide for anyone who wants to buy a digital or physical copy of Volume 1 to support the series! The shareable link is: https://bit.ly/lovebullet

Many thanks for the guide. Just ordered my copy.

Bbdc0419e38b238dedd03df55fae45ce
joined Jul 21, 2024

This series has a unique concept, and I hope that Volume 1 sells well so the author can publish more volumes.

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

Such cute senpai and kouhai shenanigans I almost forgot how sad chapter 6 made me :)

I can only buy an ebook but I hope it can make a difference even if a small one!! I swear this manga just needs more exposure and it'll pop off but it needs to survive until then ;__;

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

The extra was cute, and was nice to read. In reality though, if people did that, I would imagine that the target of that celebration would eventually get royally pissed thinking that they're being bullied or mocked. Maybe I'm just to cynical, who knows.

Screenshot_20231227-213544_tumblr
joined Dec 27, 2023

Definitely buying a copy of this now! The series has intrigued me ever since the first chapter (chapter 0?) was released, and I really enjoyed the first volume, even cried a bit just like everyone else :D I'd love to see this continue and not suffer the fate that The Princess Of Sylph just faced (though that's continuing as an independent work, there's no guarantee the same will happen with Love Bullet)

23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

I've been hooked. This was just really.... really great so far, and its very bittersweet. I felt it, I did and I'm very much looking forward to more, If i get the chance, I would want to buy the first volume and show support.

Suletta_22
joined Jun 19, 2018

This is probably nothing, but the girl on the right looks a bit like Kanna to me.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/love_bullet_ch01#3

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I've just read the first chapters, this series really is a love bullet straight to the fucking heart holy shit

... also, I dunno about you but it makes a lot of sense to me that falling in love is determined by a bunch of stupid ass kids running around with guns unsupervised - if anything, Koharu seems way overqualified for the job.

last edited at Jul 30, 2024 11:26AM

KokoKagamihara
Download20210305131100
joined Mar 10, 2020

I’m definitely on the Kanna x Koharu train. I’m going to buy a copy and hope that this series gets to last long enough to have a proper conclusion.

To reply you must either login or sign up.