Forum › LOVE/DEATH discussion

Tumblr_mom2rcrmt01r040i0o1_500
joined Mar 9, 2013

aww this is really really good! >.<,.
and you're plenty cute Shouko~
haha. this had me laughing so hard...can't really get enough of this two,.
:)
need more~

Download
joined Aug 30, 2013

I really find this Manga so cute O
HAHA! Especially the drawing when they are fighting XD

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

are you sure, for sure? for real?
"not cute"
just got bang in the head reading this chap
ugh

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

At least 8 people need to be sacrificed when they have sex.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

This should be one of the best Yuri we can't miss out.
It totally creativitive , meanful and unique .
I just can't find a word to express my feeling to this great one.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

This is the first thing I read this morning... now my Monday will be lovely. xD

I wonder if the mangaka ever watched the old Pink Panther movies. These two remind me of Cluseau and Kato when Kato would surprise attack the other to keep him on his toes lol.

Love/Death is better though for obvious reasons, of course.

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

This would totally be great for another short romance-comedy anime lol
and now I ship the servant and sport jacket girl for no particular reason xD

Why do I love this so much?

....nvm, I know why.

last edited at Apr 6, 2015 4:20PM

joined Aug 4, 2014

I don't quite understand wha't the fuss about in chapter 4, but there's violent yuri and lesbian sex premise, so I give it 10/10.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Funny and nice, but I hope there's some progression in the story later. For now, it's just two lovers getting to know each others.

Love is a battlefield, isn't it?

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

Every update brings me closer and closer to happiness. Have to move reading this manga to the privacy of my own home cause people look at me funny whenever I burst out laughing and this chapter had my sides hurting.

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I don't quite understand wha't the fuss about in chapter 4, but there's violent yuri and lesbian sex premise, so I give it 10/10.

The black haired one thinks she's not cute enough, so she won't let the blondie do her, isn't that cute itself!! awmmm :3

I wonder why they are so prone to violence,yet can solve things easily with a brief talk..while battling

joined Mar 30, 2012

Behind that door ain't safe girl, look at all those bullet holes. They need to remodel the school for them.

A destroyed room (door) is pretty unusual isn't it, the teacher should've realized what happened by now since she walked in on ch1.

last edited at Apr 6, 2015 6:16PM

Drmrsmonarch
joined Feb 23, 2015

These are the cutest and most love filled threats of death ever!

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

I'm that classmate standing guard
worth it

Doge
joined Dec 7, 2014

this is dramatically accurate to my relationship, i love it!! haha the absurd fights and the overreacting of everything

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

Nananananan Yandere battles Nanannanan yandere batttles Bathump Bathump~

joined Apr 5, 2015

OMG WHY IS THIS SO CUTE?!

Kosuzu
joined Nov 11, 2014

I wanna buy this. Does anyone know where I can?

Unfortunately, aside from buying up a bunch of Yuri Hime back issues it is not yet possible. It looks like the series is finishing with Ch. 7, but I don't yet know what that means for a tank release—seven chapters of this seems too short to fill of volume on its own. My hope is that it might get bundled with NicoChuu and released like that, but either way we should find out soon.

There are three more chapters!? How much further could they possibly escalate this?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Unfortunately, aside from buying up a bunch of Yuri Hime back issues it is not yet possible. It looks like the series is finishing with Ch. 7, but I don't yet know what that means for a tank release—seven chapters of this seems too short to fill of volume on its own. My hope is that it might get bundled with NicoChuu and released like that, but either way we should find out soon.

There are three more chapters!? How much further could they possibly escalate this?

I'm envisioning a wedding that destroys the venue, and possibly several other buildings in the area.

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

hahaha..This never stops to amuse me x3

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I'm envisioning a wedding that destroys the venue, and possibly several other buildings in the area.

You're still minimizing the thing

joined Apr 8, 2015

I would totes dig an anime adaptation that is a dark, action psychodrama.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Now THIS is the kind of action-pack yuri I want xD

last edited at Apr 9, 2015 4:32AM

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

I don't know that bottom of the second page just so reminds me of "I would like to show, cut open my scull, look into my head..." - wouldn't be surprised if Kuzushiro is secretly into Psycho-Pass

To reply you must either login or sign up.