Forum › Their Story discussion

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

Overdose of cuteness right here

Time to reread this release for the next hour with a stupid smile plastered on my face

joined Jan 8, 2014

Time to reread this release for the next hour with a stupid smile plastered on my face

Yuri approved :p lol

joined Mar 18, 2015

¡Espero que algunos entiendan español! Entiendo bastante el ingles pero curiosamente no se escribirlo, de todas formas, quiero decir que amo a esta pareja! ¡OMG! She's so cute! Sun Jing -

last edited at Apr 5, 2015 12:49AM

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

grabs heart falls over

this is too cute for me to handle there was actually romantic progression this is beautifullll

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

Sun Jing and mophead are friendship goals.

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

^pay more attention to the butt staring.

Sun Jing was just bored and tried to make a prank on mophead. She obviously planned it out. Sun jing is one of the boys always fooling around and never give much attention on love even if girls seems to be interested in her until she become aware of Qiu Tong and realize her feelings for her.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

It's kind of hilarious that we saw all that art of them together, with Sun Jing looking all cool and seductive and self-assured, then reading this story only to find that she's an incredible dork who really has no idea what she's doing.

Haha I know.

This was a lovely warm bit of yuri on a yucky cold morning. <3

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

heck, that's how I'd definitely react when my crush tells me that! but man, flails sigh can't wait so see the next chapter~ :3

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Why does her friend call he Xiao Tong and other people call her Qiu Tong?

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

^ Page 8 of this forum explain it pretty well

It isn't like native speakers are gonna be particularly rare? In the first place the specific 'xiao' being talked about is the one written 小, which typically means 'small'. When prefixed to a person's name it does have a very similar sense to "chan" or "kun" in Japanese; you'll see it used as a term of endearment from parents towards children, between people who've known each other since they were young, or between peers/coworkers sort of indicating a subordinate or kouhai relationship.

(Take my Chinese fluency with a grain of salt, as I didn't grow up over there, but the above is my sense of it.)

last edited at Apr 6, 2015 6:57AM

10990016_629113473901617_3384836361772730593_n
joined May 13, 2014

This manga(?), dont know how they call their manga in Chinese, is really good and funny. Also, i like the fact that the main girl likes girls and everyone seems really free and okay with it like it was nothing.

Japan --> manga
China --> manhua
Korean --> manhwa

last edited at Apr 7, 2015 9:35AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Qiu Tong is such a tease...

Black_measure
joined Feb 5, 2015

Why does her friend call he Xiao Tong and other people call her Qiu Tong?

^Think of it as being the same as in Japanese when adding the -san -sama -chan at the end of a person's name.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

That feel when your crush unconsciously does the flirtiest shit ever

There's a pretty helpful post on page fifteen of this thread about how character names are pronounced. This is apropos of nothing in particular, but it's probably useful to mention it again now and then so people know. Here's a relevant excerpt from it:

short answer:

"Sun Jing"
Note that there are some non-optional 'shorthands' in pinyin; hypothetically, without these 'shorthands', it would have been:
"Suen Jing"
pronounced: swuhn dzeeng

"Qiu Tong"
Note that there are some non-optional 'shorthands' in pinyin; hypothetically, without these 'shorthands', it would have been:
"Qiou Tong"
pronounced: tsyou toong

Note that it is "Qiu Tong", not "Qui Tong" as misspelled above.
Just for completeness's sake...
"Qui"
Note that there are some non-optional 'shorthands' in pinyin; hypothetically, without these 'shorthands', it would have >been:
"Quei"
pronounced: tswei

Qi Fang
pronounced: tsee fawng

Qin Xiong
pronounced: tseen shyoong

xiao ("little")
pronounced: shyao

xuezhang ("upperclassman")
pronounced: shweh jawng

Chinese to English translations, brought to you by the letter X.

joined Jan 30, 2015

Bringing up the earlier clarification does help clear up how formal, full names are shortened in colloquial Chinese.

Chinese to English translations, brought to you by the letter X.

You have to respect the X, it's one of the hardest working letters in the business.

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Yuri approved :p lol

Shabada~doo

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Latest update on yaoi-blcd cracked me up. Really Qiu Tong ? You know what you are doing, don't you?

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

Latest update on yaoi-blcd cracked me up. Really Qiu Tong ? You know what you are doing, don't you?

a good excuse to cuddle in a public place. She is one clever girl if you ask me ;3
but i think the best part is the whistle XD I can relate cuz it is fun to tease a friend when you see them like that

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

a good excuse to cuddle in a public place. She is one clever girl if you ask me ;3
but i think the best part is the whistle XD I can relate cuz it is fun to tease a friend when you see them like that

I feel so proud of being able to (somewhat) read my mother tongue now haha; no nail-biting wait for translations ;w;
I'll bet 10 internet cookies that Qiu Tong initiates the kiss. She's such a fricking tease.

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

I feel so proud of being able to (somewhat) read my mother tongue now haha; no nail-biting wait for translations ;w;
I'll bet 10 internet cookies that Qiu Tong initiates the kiss. She's such a fricking tease.

lol are we even talking about the latest update in yaoi-blcd? cuz there is no kiss that happen there only hugging/snuggling in public

joined Nov 30, 2011

Uh, Truna is saying that the blond one will be the one to take the lead.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's a wild guess at best. Truna is just saying that she read the latest update before it was translated (I think)

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

It's a wild guess at best. Truna is just saying that she read the latest update before it was translated (I think)

oh probably just a guess cuz yaoi-blcd is up to date with translate. i saw the untranslated version too at weibo.com and its the same with yaoi site XD

last edited at Apr 10, 2015 2:00AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

oh probably just a guess cuz yaoi-blcd is up to date with translate. i saw the untranslated version too at weibo.com and its the same with yaoi site XD

PLEASE don't tell me this is going to turn into another Fluttering Feelings type thread.

Seriously, I'll die.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Maybe you should split the thread prematurely.
I mean, this stuff is bound to happen if the uploads are delayed.

To reply you must either login or sign up.