Forum › Ladies of the Scarlet Devil Mansion discussion

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I do so love "it's mutual?" while Meiling stands there not being any factor in whether or not it is.

Also I love all the little details that are put into this, the Ayamomi 4Koma newspaper comic, Komachi breasting boobily, and Suika and Komachi just genuinely disgusted by Meiling's inability to pick up what Sakuya has been very forcefully putting down, secret god harassment scandal, page 7 the long awaited...

last edited at May 29, 2024 3:59PM

joined Dec 15, 2023

I love that after reading an article making fun of her diagram Remilia is completely unfazed and draws another one to show Meiling how everything was Okina's fault.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was fun and funny lol. WTF was with the bit where Meiling was rustling the plastic bag to Sakuya and she barely resisted lol? There was no explaination to that bit - i was like wtf is she meant to be, a cat!? hahaha!

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

I love these

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

elevown posted:

That was fun and funny lol. WTF was with the bit where Meiling was rustling the plastic bag to Sakuya and she barely resisted lol? There was no explaination to that bit - i was like wtf is she meant to be, a cat!? hahaha!

Well of course. She's the purfect and elegant maid. What else would she be? A dog?

joined Apr 10, 2023

That was super funny, right from the fakeout about Meiling reading the newspaper.

UppersDowners
joined Jan 20, 2021

Oh my gosh it’s too cute

glasswaregrass
joined May 15, 2024

I think it's mutual, guys.

last edited at May 30, 2024 12:11PM

MayhemEverFree
20201204_180859
joined Dec 10, 2020

I hope Remilia's artistic prowess continues to be a thing every time she wants to explain something

To reply you must either login or sign up.