Forum › I See You, Aizawa-san! discussion

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

My interpretation of Reona's "I mean she's technically..." in response to "your friend from another school" is that the friend is not in school at all and could be older.

I think Non probably would not have been Reona's festival date because she actually does go to another school (so there wouldn't be anything technically). It didn't seem like Non was coming to the festival for anyone else but Honami either

joined Apr 10, 2023

I'm expecting possession to be the loophole they need to directly communicate. Even if Honami still can't talk, I'd bet Michi can address her directly in that state. She should probably come out to Kasumi sooner rather than later considering she got hurt this time, and maybe then Kasumi could even consent to lending out her body for a moment. Or Reona lmao you tell her she can get possessed by Honami's ghost and she'd sign up in a heartbeat

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The plot thickens.

Although the pacing of the story is going at a breakneck speed now, I can't help but feel anxious about that.

PatchouliFleur
joined Apr 19, 2024

Given that Aizawa has developed her telekinesis to the point of relatively fine motor control Michi needs to get her to write (or at least teach her sign language) and the they can have a proper, if invisible to outside observers, relationship!

joined Apr 10, 2023

Every time a new chapter comes out I feel compelled to reread the series, I like it so much. Findings this time:
1) Wrt who Reona was supposed to meet, I think it's very likely to be Non: look at her profile in volume 2. The attached picture is a duet with somebody she's hidden with a sticker, but the hair style exactly matches Non's hair.
2) Anyone else get major poly vibes from Kasumi specifically? Besides her obviously blushing and looking enamored around Michi she also repeatedly compares Michi to her gf, talks about Michi constantly to her gf, in her flashback to how she met her gf says "there's something about off-beat girls, I always end up..." while comparing them again and showing a love at first sight moment with senpai, and specifically mentions when she comes out to Michi she's doing it "in part because I want you to be friends with Sayaka-senpai". So it really feels like she's dreaming of a weirdo girl harem lol

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

2) Anyone else get major poly vibes from Kasumi specifically?

Not really. You're the first i see talk about it.

last edited at Apr 21, 2024 5:56PM

joined Apr 10, 2023

Go back and look at her scenes with that lens and maybe you'll see what I mean. I'm not predicting any sort of ending based on it, just a character detail of Kasumi, that she's open to having multiple girlfriends.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That was just to set up the twist of Sayaka and Kasumi being in a relationship, nothing is implying either of them would be fine with multiple partners.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

That was just to set up the twist of Sayaka and Kasumi being in a relationship, nothing is implying either of them would be fine with multiple partners.

Yes and "it's maybe possible" ≠ "is." I don't know if I'd call that a character detail just yet. Aside from that, this series is dense. I really look forward to rereading it once it's all over.

last edited at Apr 22, 2024 8:45AM

joined Apr 10, 2023

Oh I don't think Kasumi "would be fine with multiple partners," I think she specifically wants that for herself lol. That girl's secretly way more bold than anyone realizes, and that's been the theme of multiple reveals about her, right from her introduction where Michi thinks she's friendless only for Kasumi to reveal she's got a senpai bff with matching hair styles. Bet she ain't vanilla either lol.

Like yeah, sure, it's a crack theory basically. But for all the things I can explain away, there's one I can't: why did Kasumi come out to Michi because " I want you to be friends with Sayaka-senpai". She just watched a whole chapter of them getting along for her sake, so what role does she imagine being openly gay will play in that friendship?
It's fun to think about, if nothing else. :P

LostCassilda
Raven%20dialogue%202%20dynasty
joined Jul 23, 2021

What a splendid chapter

To reply you must either login or sign up.