Forum › An Absurd Relationship discussion

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

chapter 2 is a better improvement from chapter 1, at least this will have a happy ending, right?

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

That look she gave Yamanaka totally had me fan-girl squealing.

And that credits page... xD

last edited at Mar 31, 2015 12:19PM

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol,, "problem child"....
I like the way her expression shifted all quick ^_^
Thanks for scantalating!

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

dat credit page doe

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

Lol I love that credit page...

I'm both surprised and happy this is more than a one-shot now. I always felt there should have been more to this story.

"problem child" pffft that is an understatement judging by that wonderful expression she had XD

1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

POI!

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

Admiral Emi...

Not going to lie, kinda cackled a little too much at the credits page.

First_trip
joined Jan 17, 2015

Holy, the 2nd chap caught me off guard... Never thought the girl can be that bad lol
Totally waiting for the next chapter lol
And that credit page =))

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

More , more, more, PLEASE MORE lol ! This just made my eyes PERK up :D

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Why is this getting more chapters? we already know where this is going so i find myself having a lack of interest in the characters and story.

Only just realized this was a different character, still my point stands, why not just make different characters considering how big the tonal shift is?
Unless this is going to just be a depressing journey as our MC just finds a bunch of terrible partners who end up hurting her badly by the end, cause if that's the case im on the nope train to fuckthatshit ville, no doubt people on here will praise it for being "realistic" like they did with the feelings we must all endure if that happened, but what some people on here seem to forget is not all relationships have to be filled to the brim with drama and being a terrible person, my only (so far) long lasting relationship may have ended on bad terms but i never got the impression she was a terrible person and she was good to me, it ended but it didn't end say, because my partner was a cheating bitch for a month and then felt no guilt for it.

last edited at Mar 31, 2015 2:05PM

joined Mar 17, 2015

Is she the same girl from ch.1?

nope

I don't get why people would call this realistic, I mean who gets pregnant to catch someones attention?
And they are both girls on top of that, Lol

last edited at Mar 31, 2015 2:21PM

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

There is absolutely no reason to be preemptively upset here, especially due to reasons of unrelated endings in stories by unrelated authors. Takemiya felt like Emi had more to give as a character and put her in another chapter, I for one am happy to have her back and see nothing wrong with this at all. Does every event in one person's life have to follow some one nebulous master plan? The MC tying these chapters together is enough for me.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Oh god Nez this takes me back. What in the hell where we actually even arguing about back then? I didn't bother re-reading.

Looks like good ole' Takemiya angst is coming in hot with this one. Looks like this Taneda chick's gonna play an important role for Yamanaka and Mihashi. Whether that role is mender or comforter remains to be seen. I think we need a little more background on Mihashi, and for that matter we need to see what she does after Yamanaka's rejection in chapter 1 to make a good value judgement on the relationships in this one.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Oh god Nez this takes me back. What in the hell where we actually even arguing about back then? I didn't bother re-reading.

Looks like good ole' Takemiya angst is coming in hot with this one. Looks like this Taneda chick's gonna play an important role for Yamanaka and Mihashi. Whether that role is mender or comforter remains to be seen. I think we need a little more background on Mihashi, and for that matter we need to see what she does after Yamanaka's rejection in chapter 1 to make a good value judgement on the relationships in this one.

I may be wrong but I doubt we will see this Mihashi again seing the end of the previous chapter and how there is absolutely no mention to her in this chapter
I think Mihashi is just past for the main girl, she's already moved on.

last edited at Mar 31, 2015 3:07PM

I don't get why people would call this realistic, I mean who gets pregnant to catch someones attention?

The sad part is that there are people who will do such things, and the point is bad attention is better than no attention at all. The person just wants the other to look at them, pay attention to them, be with them, and it comes to a point where it doesn't matter how. What's realistic is that this does happen in real life where people will act out just so that the object of their admiration will look at them, and then it if goes far enough feel pity for them, and then never leave. In reality most people leave the relationship and both people are left hurt. It's often that when the person seeking attention doesn't get what they want they'll blame the person whom they want attention from. They'll put all of their bad behavior on that person trying to make the other responsible for their own mistakes, and ruining all chances of a relationship working out is what results, no more attention.

It's ugly.

last edited at Mar 31, 2015 4:11PM

C0142_9_0
joined Apr 21, 2013

looking 4ward for the next chap

1111111111111111111111aaaaaaaaaaa
joined Apr 4, 2014

Someone assertive is interested in her this time. Good for her.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

The sad part is that there are people who will do such things, and the point is bad attention is better than no attention at all. The person just wants the other to look at them, pay attention to them, be with them, and it comes to a point where it doesn't matter how. What's realistic is that this does happen in real life where people will act out just so that the object of their admiration will look at them, and then it if goes far enough feel pity for them, and then never leave. In reality most people leave the relationship and both people are left hurt. It's often that when the person seeking attention doesn't get what they wants they'll blame the person whom they want attention from. They'll put all of their bad behavior on that person trying to make the other responsible for their own mistakes, and ruining all chances of a relationship working out is what results, no more attention.

It's ugly.

And the great part about the first chapter was that Emi was having none of that shit, and just basically said "get out of my life" instead.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Someone assertive is interested in her this time. Good for her.

That tremble makes me think that Emi likes being dominated. Just my 2 cents.

Also, that credit page is fantastic.

And the great part about the first chapter was that Emi was having none of that shit, and just basically said "get out of my life" instead.

Yeah that was great and good on Emi to be smart and observant enough to realize what was going on, and end it immediately. I am noticing the subtle change in art which I like. Takemiya Jin is great and she's getting better on top of that :D The bar and bartender are very familiar as I feel like they've been drawn in another series by Takemiya Jin, but I'm drawing a blank to which one it was.

That tremble makes me think that Emi likes being dominated. Just my 2 cents.

Also, that credit page is fantastic.

lol... I think it's a little too soon to think she likes being dominated. I believe she was just shocked and a bit taken aback with how forward on honest the new girl is.

KanColle lol... yeah liked the reference there for sure.

last edited at Mar 31, 2015 4:35PM

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

ooooh, things just got interesting~ :3 and dat credit page xD heh killed me :3

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

I may be wrong but I doubt we will see this Mihashi again seing the end of the previous chapter and how there is absolutely no mention to her in this chapter
I think Mihashi is just past for the main girl, she's already moved on.

Ohhh...I didn't see it that way. Woah. I kinda thought Mihashi was the future, but it's very possible that Taneda is Mihashi's replacement.

But ya know...I have this nagging feeling that Taneda IS Mihashi, just changed a bit with a cleaned up act. I mean Mihashi slept around to catch Yamanaka's attention...I wouldn't put a complete makeover past her either. I'm kinda hoping for it too now haha.

But maybe that's just because this is finale week and so many awesome plot twists get revealed.

joined Mar 17, 2015

The sad part is that there are people who will do such things, and the point is bad attention is better than no attention at all. The person just wants the other to look at them, pay attention to them, be with them, and it comes to a point where it doesn't matter how. What's realistic is that this does happen in real life where people will act out just so that the object of their admiration will look at them, and then it if goes far enough feel pity for them, and then never leave. In reality most people leave the relationship and both people are left hurt. It's often that when the person seeking attention doesn't get what they want they'll blame the person whom they want attention from. They'll put all of their bad behavior on that person trying to make the other responsible for their own mistakes, and ruining all chances of a relationship working out is what results, no more attention.

It's ugly.

That's sad and idiotic yet understandable :)
but would there really be people who'd go as far as getting pregnant or even further? Oh well, It might have been an accident but in this kind of situation we couldn't tell for sure.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Ohhh...I didn't see it that way. Woah. I kinda thought Mihashi was the future, but it's very possible that Taneda is Mihashi's replacement.

But ya know...I have this nagging feeling that Taneda IS Mihashi, just changed a bit with a cleaned up act. I mean Mihashi slept around to catch Yamanaka's attention...I wouldn't put a complete makeover past her either. I'm kinda hoping for it too now haha.

But maybe that's just because this is finale week and so many awesome plot twists get revealed.

I don't know if you've realized what you've written xD You're talking about giving birth or having an abortion, afterwards getting a cosmetic operation just so that she seems like a new person and returning to the same company. This isn't some spanish soap opera.

Taneda's hairstyle is different and on the whole her character is more straightforward. So really. I'm almost positive that Mihashi left because of the pregnancy either for maternity leave or because of what Emi said. Another (and very probable) reason is she got transferred because of her affair with the section chief, he most likely has the power to do so. Plus he was married.

I'm not trying to start anything, but that is just such an impossible scenario I don't know how you came up with it.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I thought this was a oneshot, since it's not... OH YES!

To reply you must either login or sign up.