Forum › What's that manga called?

Fb_img_1541915801697
joined Oct 21, 2018

^ Blank from Sleeping Beauty's Dream anthology.

Thanks!

joined Jan 21, 2020

Looking for this oneshot i read some time back, its about 2 girls in school, they mightve been competing at the start, but one of them has an abusive family and gets beaten up, by the end she kinda joins the other girls family and the mom teases them about their relationship.

joined Jan 21, 2020

^ https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nomura_nao_and_kyougoku_hina

Aah its tagged subtext, thats why i couldnt find it. Thanks abunch

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Okay, I’ve got one from page clippings a friend made. The main character is a tan gyaru werewolf, and from what I saw it seems like she has a vaguely BDSM-y thing going on with a member of the faculty at her school who might be a vampire?

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Okay, I’ve got one from page clippings a friend made. The main character is a tan gyaru werewolf, and from what I saw it seems like she has a vaguely BDSM-y thing going on with a member of the faculty at her school who might be a vampire?

Drawing a blank on manga and webtoons, but it does remind me of some images from marceline2174.

joined Oct 11, 2022

I can't find a one shot. This girl goes to visit another girl in like the home ec club everyday becuase she gives her sweets. She then finds out that she's the only one that girl gives sweets too and at some point the other girl sews there shirts together so she won't run away. Any help would be appreciated there just isn't anything quite unique enough to find with tags

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015
joined Apr 16, 2017

Looking for a one shot where the protagonist dumps her girlfriend because women couldn't get married and didn't have a future together. it fast fowards several years and the protagonist is miserable, stuck with kids and a husband that doesn't care for her. She sees her ex by coincidence and sees that her ex has everything she wanted, she got married in a country that allows same sex marriage and has successful career. One shot ends with the mc regretting dumping her ex. I might be misremembering some key parts since it's been awhile but I'm hoping someone is able to recognize this story

last edited at Mar 1, 2024 11:51PM

joined Oct 11, 2022

^ Love Strategy

Thank you

joined Oct 11, 2022

I've got one that just popped in to mind.

This girl is an out lesbian that everyone is sort of? afraid of and she sets her sights on a girl she likes. She aggressively pursues her inappropriately and then finds out she was raped in her past and feels bad and then it turns out the girl that was pursuing the other girl was also raped. I believe it's the first part of a series about different girls set in same school but that part I'm less sure of.

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

^ I think that might be this
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/she_wolf

Madame_Firenze
76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

NSFW original doujin about a fantasy rpg party, there's three characters (a boyish thief, a cleric with huge boobs, and another one I can't remember). There's some clit growth stuff and they also fuck a slime I think.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

^
Probably this on MD:
Friendly Adventuring Women Get Really Naughty At the Inn At Night by Yukataro

Madame_Firenze
76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

^
Probably this on MD:
Friendly Adventuring Women Get Really Naughty At the Inn At Night by Yukataro

That's the one! Looks like it just got licensed for an official English release.

joined Oct 11, 2022

^ I think that might be this
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/she_wolf

That's it

joined Oct 11, 2022

This forum has been so helpful helping track down this random stuff I forgot to book mark. I've got one more and I'll hold off for awhile.

It was an ongoing manga about a princess that came to this kingdom for a political marriage but when she gets there the prince she supposed to be marrying is crossdressing so she refuses and instead declares she'll marry the younger prince. The younger prince is actually a princess/girl.

If I remember right the setting had like a vaguely Arabian look to it maybe but my memory is fuzzy.

joined Oct 11, 2022

This forum has been so helpful helping track down this random stuff I forgot to book mark. I've got one more and I'll hold off for awhile.

It was an ongoing manga about a princess that came to this kingdom for a political marriage but when she gets there the prince she supposed to be marrying is crossdressing so she refuses and instead declares she'll marry the younger prince. The younger prince is actually a princess/girl.

If I remember right the setting had like a vaguely Arabian look to it maybe but my memory is fuzzy.

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014
joined Apr 16, 2017

Looking for a one shot where the protagonist dumps her girlfriend because women couldn't get married and didn't have a future together. it fast fowards several years and the protagonist is miserable, stuck with kids and a husband that doesn't care for her. She sees her ex by coincidence and sees that her ex has everything she wanted, she got married in a country that allows same sex marriage and has successful career. One shot ends with the mc regretting dumping her ex. I might be misremembering some key parts since it's been awhile but I'm hoping someone is able to recognize this story

It seems to me like this. https://dynasty-scans.com/series/kanamemo

After waiting for a week the only answer I get is a troll answer. Wonderful.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

I think I remember this one, and it might be one by Momono Moto, but I'm not entirely certain; I tried Mai-chan and Ecchan which sounded like the one I was thinking of, but I don't think it is.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

The description reminds me a little of Murasakino's lighter stuff, like There is no Love Wishing Upon a Star. No marriage in it, though. Most everything I can think of is from the perspective of someone who's same-sex romantic interest entered into a het marriage.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Another I considered was Sakamoto Mano's Suwako-chan duology, but that also might not be it

Azure0285Reader
joined Jan 31, 2021

There's a Touhou Fan Made Manga where Kanako and Suwako visits Sanae in her school in the outside world before they went to Gensokyo. Both Kanako and Suwako are wearing female Suit, like female office workers.
In this manga everyone in sanae's classroom are astonished by Suwako's appearence and Suwako says shes already an adult and already had children in the past to the whole classroom.
Does someone know the title of this manga?

last edited at Mar 12, 2024 5:11PM

joined Dec 14, 2019

hey lovelies! I’m trying to find a oneshot (original dounin) where a girl who is in denial (??) has sex with a lesbian and then… they start dating? I don’t really remember but all I know is that the girl in denial has a father who’s in a homosexual relationship & that he’s a high school teacher (maybe)

the explicit scenes are def not shown but it’s nsfw from what I can recall, since there’s nudity. I also remember that the girl in denial has semi short black hair while the other girl has blonde (?) long hair, and likes to smoke

I also remember there are a bunch of pages with no content in between so it kinda tricks u into thinking it ended, but in reality it didn’t (lol)

my memory is realllly fuzzy but it’d be great if someone could point me in the right direction!!thank

To reply you must either login or sign up.