Forum › Mediating a Weird Couple Fight(?) discussion

Download20210304011519
joined Mar 24, 2021

i kept trying to click for more... felt like it was missing a page or two.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

i kept trying to click for more... felt like it was missing a page or two.

We need another 5+ pages of a passionate threesome tbh

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

The fingers in mouth move while she was being deferent and reverent was so unfair lol

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

What were the events that led to this? (I'm wholly unfamiliar with the source material)

Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022

I remember seeing this on twitter and also clicking to see if more shows up,lol. And not gonna lie I though the pages this artist drew where Sara meets up with Yea near the sacred sakura tree was also part of this story, lol. Either way Love the way this artist draws Sara with Yea and Ei~ <3
Always remember to kiss your birb and tell her she's cute~ (´ ε ` )♡

664cf739-1617-40c1-9f8a-ab01b71652f9%202
joined Sep 28, 2021

I think this OT3 just ruined (affectionate) my life holy fuck I--

last edited at Dec 27, 2023 5:12AM

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Inmortal been like them are into it

Screenshot%202023-12-06%20155837
joined Dec 4, 2023

I know nothing of these characters, but i simply want more

joined Nov 21, 2018

What were the events that led to this? (I'm wholly unfamiliar with the source material)

I'm not sure if this fanartist might have their own ongoing story between these three, but Raiden Ei is known to disappear into a pocket dimension and let her puppet rule the country in her place for years at a time in the game.

joined Oct 16, 2017

I'm not sure if this fanartist might have their own ongoing story between these three, but Raiden Ei is known to disappear into a pocket dimension and let her puppet rule the country in her place for years at a time in the game.

Ei became depressed after a massive disaster killed her twin sister and most of friends five hundred years before the start of the game. She created a puppet to rule in her place while she hid in her pocket dimension. She has only begun interacting with the world again after the protagonist defeated her.

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

Ei became depressed after a massive disaster killed her twin sister and most of friends five hundred years before the start of the game. She created a puppet to rule in her place while she hid in her pocket dimension. She has only begun interacting with the world again after the protagonist defeated her.

Wow, that sure ups the angst. Thanks!

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Wow, that sure ups the angst. Thanks!

yeah even in game miko (the pink haired fox spirit) was very unhappy at Ei basically ghosting her for half a millenia

To reply you must either login or sign up.