Forum › What's that manga called?

Download20210305131100
joined Mar 10, 2020

^
Maybe this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/like_a_snowfall_in_spring

That’s it! Thank you!

joined Jun 13, 2023

There's a series, not on DS, that takes place in a futuristic setting where humans can add augmentations to their body. A girl meets another girl, who can't use those augmentations due to a medical condition.

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

Always Human! Lovely!

Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

Looking for the name of a silly one-shot where a mom walks-in on her daughter dressed in submissive gear with a friend who is brandishing a feather brush. Daughter says, "Mom, I can explain". Mom says something like, "now, you need to get on top of that girl right away!"

last edited at Sep 13, 2023 2:41PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Looking for the name of a silly one-shot where a mom walks-in on her daughter dressed in submissive gear with a friend who is brandishing a feather brush. Daughter says, "Mom, I can explain". Mom says something like, "now, you need to get on top of that girl right away!"

This image: https://dynasty-scans.com/images/26252

Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

This image: https://dynasty-scans.com/images/26252

Yes, that's it. Thank you very much.

last edited at Sep 13, 2023 3:41PM

hii! theres this manga i vaguely remember about two highschoolers. it was similar to this! the top is really submissive and the bottom bullies her at school. but at home its like the top has a completely different personality, unlike the shy, timid vibes she was giving off in the classroom, she was sadistic against the bottom. vaguely remember it was on this site? might have read it on mangadex or mangago though. but at some point the top just splits into two people, and the sadistic personality complained about how she was always called out for because she couldnt handle the bottom on her own(?). sorry if the information is wrong, i just vaguely remember it. also i forgot their names (if they even had any...) so sorry if i just labelled them. if theres anything close to what ive described please tell me! thank you.

Please remember my name
Profilepicture
joined Oct 10, 2022

Oneshot. Established relationship. Girl A suspects that Girl B is cheating on her. One of the things that made her suspect was a receipt(?) of an apartment building and seeing her with another woman after telling Girl A that she was going to do something else. It ends with the whole thing being a misunderstanding born of Girl B trying to a surprise celebration(?) of somekind.

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

I am on mobile and I cant search forums aaa. But this one's a classic I forgot the name of. Its a oneshot where life is essentially a harem anime for these girls who have to keep up their popularity or else they will be erased. Suddenly, instead of this harem stereotype character, a girl from a zombie action manga gets transported instead. This girl doesnt give a fuck about keeping popularity or wooing the guy and then she and thisnother girl hit it off and both exit the "story" together

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

There's a series, not on DS, that takes place in a futuristic setting where humans can add augmentations to their body. A girl meets another girl, who can't use those augmentations due to a medical condition.

Damn, I know this webtoon. She has blue hair right?

Always Human on webtoon

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I am on mobile and I cant search forums aaa. But this one's a classic I forgot the name of. Its a oneshot where life is essentially a harem anime for these girls who have to keep up their popularity or else they will be erased. Suddenly, instead of this harem stereotype character, a girl from a zombie action manga gets transported instead. This girl doesnt give a fuck about keeping popularity or wooing the guy and then she and thisnother girl hit it off and both exit the "story" together

Sounds like this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_fourth_heroine#1

03fca6214046e15b1cbd7ed7cd767b1a
joined May 26, 2020

saw it a lot on TikTok, it's basically this "normal" looking girl and her pretty childhood friend that moved away but came back at around high school, normal looking girl is scared that her old childhood friend has turned into a gyaru but she's actually still the same but just now a pretty gyaru. I can't find the title anywhere I feel like I'm going crazy

Old%20man%20prof
joined Oct 25, 2022

saw it a lot on TikTok, it's basically this "normal" looking girl and her pretty childhood friend that moved away but came back at around high school, normal looking girl is scared that her old childhood friend has turned into a gyaru but she's actually still the same but just now a pretty gyaru. I can't find the title anywhere I feel like I'm going crazy

It's probably Childhood Friend, Big Love

though it could also be Futari Monologue

03fca6214046e15b1cbd7ed7cd767b1a
joined May 26, 2020

It's probably Childhood Friend, Big Love

though it could also be Futari Monologue

I'd literally marry you cus I was dead sure I was going crazy. THANK YOU!!!!

last edited at Oct 6, 2023 11:02AM

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

Not on this site,

Gyaru dark skin girl with orange hair
And shy brown hair petite girl

Gyaru gets tutored by petite girl
Petite girl super studious and has a rival at cram school

Gyaru and petite romance each other and also has an nsfw chapter

Found it it’s sora haena

last edited at Oct 7, 2023 2:36AM

joined Aug 3, 2022

Im looking for a manga about the girl who admires a manga artist so much, then she moves to city, and met this pretty but looks like she always lack of sleep girl next door. Then as time goes by she built a friendship with that girl, without knowing that she's the artist she admires so much but the girl knows that she's a fan. She's too afraid to tell her the truth because, she's thinking how disappointed the girl would be if she knew, that the artist she admires so much isn't someone she always thought would be in real life. I just remember the name shinonome , i dunno if that's the name of the artist she admire or the name of the manga artist.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Im looking for a manga about the girl who admires a manga artist so much, then she moves to city, and met this pretty but looks like she always lack of sleep girl next door. Then as time goes by she built a friendship with that girl, without knowing that she's the artist she admires so much but the girl knows that she's a fan. She's too afraid to tell her the truth because, she's thinking how disappointed the girl would be if she knew, that the artist she admires so much isn't someone she always thought would be in real life. I just remember the name shinonome , i dunno if that's the name of the artist she admire or the name of the manga artist.

A Girl Like A Pilgrim

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

^ The rest of available on mangadex.

joined Aug 3, 2022

A Girl Like A Pilgrim
Thank you

joined Aug 3, 2022

^ The rest of available on mangadex.

Thank you

50cbf1fa94f751154ffee73259f4d20e
joined Jun 3, 2023

Really vague but a yuri where one of them is blonde, and on the back it says one of them is new to the magic school, it should have an english edition

Mind%20as%20judgement%20jpg
joined Nov 20, 2018

A comedy manga, at least from feb 2019 or earlier, that has a ''straight'' girl and another woman saying things like ''What is this lesbian (I'm assuming) doing?'' ''Although we're more than friends but not quite fellow lesbians.'' ''There are lesbian feelings even underneath being straight''. I only have screenshots of those panels and I don't even remember what it was about ;_;

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

A comedy manga, at least from feb 2019 or earlier, that has a ''straight'' girl and another woman saying things like ''What is this lesbian (I'm assuming) doing?'' ''Although we're more than friends but not quite fellow lesbians.'' ''There are lesbian feelings even underneath being straight''. I only have screenshots of those panels and I don't even remember what it was about ;_;

That sounds like something that could be said in A Straight Girl Wanders Into a Lesbian Mixer where a (not so straight) girl go to a lesbian mixer.
If that's not it try posting the screenshots you have, someone would probably recognize the art.

last edited at Oct 23, 2023 7:54AM

joined May 23, 2017

hii! theres this manga i vaguely remember about two highschoolers. it was similar to this! the top is really submissive and the bottom bullies her at school. but at home its like the top has a completely different personality, unlike the shy, timid vibes she was giving off in the classroom, she was sadistic against the bottom. vaguely remember it was on this site? might have read it on mangadex or mangago though. but at some point the top just splits into two people, and the sadistic personality complained about how she was always called out for because she couldnt handle the bottom on her own(?). sorry if the information is wrong, i just vaguely remember it. also i forgot their names (if they even had any...) so sorry if i just labelled them. if theres anything close to what ive described please tell me! thank you.

Idk abt the splitting part but maybe this? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/graphite

To reply you must either login or sign up.