Forum › Tae-chan and Jimiko-san discussion

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

This wouldn't be THAT bad if it wasn't for the kids, every chapter without them is great (except for the one ryou getting molested)

Fishy
joined Oct 19, 2020

Phew... this chapter is relatively normal... as normal as prostitution can be I suppose...

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Hey hey hey, beware of the spoilers please, in page 35 in the comment section there are a lot of comments without spoilers bars that are talking about chapters that aren't released here yet, guys be a little more considerated, please....

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

ch.30 p.006 panel.1
uuUUUuuuuhhhhh...........okay, bit too much for me I think

Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022

Bruh no way this bitch said they been doing this since four like that shits normal, lol. Then again im guessing this artist is a lolicon since volume 2 is just that. But man, I've been reading this for a while now and you can kinda feel the low effort hentai logic in every new chapter, LMAO. Not that its gonna stop me reading this, unless they start adding men into it then im out.

joined Aug 6, 2023

I’ve been peaking at this manga for quite some time I think but for the love of me I can’t figure out what the plot is about

joined Jul 27, 2019

sorry I couldn't help myself:
https://i.imgur.com/YLTKIYF.png

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

I’ve been peaking at this manga for quite some time I think but for the love of me I can’t figure out what the plot is about

Lmao right? I read some of the new chapters that release and really can't point to any maint character or or theme. But im not complaining either.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I wonder if the Great Chain of Lesbian Coincidence will ever get back around to Tae and Jimiko?

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I wonder if the Great Chain of Lesbian Coincidence will ever get back around to Tae and Jimiko?

I doubt it, since sensei said those two were done with a long time ago, but it would be neat if it went all full circle in the final chapter or smth

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Lmao right? I read some of the new chapters that release and really can't point to any maint character or or theme. But im not complaining either.

It's basically an anthology now.

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Still waiting for Kuyou x Ui and Manami x Noko xd

joined May 21, 2023

Preview image for the latest chapter that is coming on february 4th online. (There's another one on the r18 page but I couldn't take that one out, but if you want to see it you can visit the page) It looks like Ikko is finally back in action, and it seems that she will do it with a rookie voice actress (I really want to believe that because she looks a bit younger, but she could easily be a short girl; we'll discover it in a few days!)
https://cloud2.akibablog.net/2024/feb/01/hotmilk/112.html
Edit: She was doing it with her niece

last edited at Feb 4, 2024 1:48PM

joined Feb 1, 2013

To reply you must either login or sign up.