ForumNews Strike that, reverse it

__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I am SO WOUNDED that you didn't upload my NSFW Madoka het genderswap doujin let me send endless harassment to this forum and whine about it in every credits page I do from now on etc

actually though I'm kinda surprised I didn't get any insults from crack-kun on that? I feel almost neglected.

is that real, I'll upload that

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Cheesus, is nothing sacred? I was hoping I wouldnt have to deal this.

the garbage post I deleted

Easy to just call something garbage because you don't like it. It's another thing to prove it's garbage.
There's no reason to hide any of my comment. And you say you have nothing to hide like every fifth word out of Nezchan's mouth isn't an insult of some kind.

non qt/anticrack-kun way

What do you mean? Whenever I tried to talk, rationally, calm or otherwise I get banned, you don't give me a chance to speak. And you wonder why I'm forced to spam comments in order to get them through. Yeah, show how many times that one post was deleted because you refuse to not make this thread one-sided.

Don't act like you've been fair or impartial at all.

Well, the "insulting users" bit pretty clearly means saying things he doesn't like about him. Since he clearly doesn't care about anyone else. So do a CTRL-F for "qt" if you wanna see the relevant bits.

Yeah, you and derpfan have never called kickap00 "kickap00p"? You weren't grown adults insulting people poop jokes? That never happened?

whine about it in every credits page

Just further proof you didn't actually read it. Because nothing it is "whining."

Seriously. Why do so many people lack brain stems? Is it that hard to understand just saying "ur wrong" is not enough to prove someone wrong? You have to present a logical deduction and series of steps how it's wrong.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm pretty sure I never called kickap00 that. Partly because I like kickap00, and partly because I'm really not a fan of altering people's names for a gag like that.

As to wrong or not, I think the more relevant question is "insane or not", and there's been loads of evidence for the former.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

What do you mean? Whenever I tried to talk, rationally, calm or otherwise I get banned, you don't give me a chance to speak. And you wonder why I'm forced to spam comments in order to get them through. Yeah, show how many times that one post was deleted because you refuse to not make this thread one-sided.

You were never really that rational on our forums to begin with. We call you qt because clearly we took notice of when you started your crusade against the crack with your first username... and then the 50 others that flooded after we began to ban you when you did not contribute to the discussion in any civil way by calling everyone who opposed your viewpoint when you're calling us now "faggots" "nerds" "retards" etc. And the ban evades happened before you came to the IRC to scream at us, not the other way around. Fuck your bullshit.

Yeah, you and derpfan have never called kickap00 "kickap00p"? You weren't grown adults insulting people poop jokes? That never happened?

You are clearly under the age of adulthood if you believe that adults stop making poop jokes.

Just further proof you didn't actually read it. Because nothing it is "whining."

Seriously. Why do so many people lack brain stems? Is it that hard to understand just saying "ur wrong" is not enough to prove someone wrong? You have to present a logical deduction and series of steps how it's wrong.

Whining.

last edited at Mar 20, 2015 10:24AM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I'm really baffled by the capacity for arrogance Random Scanlator seems to have. Like, how arrogant do you need to be to just put off more than 90% of the the people you are discussing with as idiots because they don't conform to your opinion? That's how sects operate.

last edited at Mar 20, 2015 10:26AM

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

I swear my lifespan has been shorten everytime I see this guy comeback.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Holy fuck

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

I am SO WOUNDED that you didn't upload my NSFW Madoka het genderswap doujin let me send endless harassment to this forum and whine about it in every credits page I do from now on etc

actually though I'm kinda surprised I didn't get any insults from crack-kun on that? I feel almost neglected.

yeah it is, http://sexyakibadetectives.tumblr.com/post/113614843455/nightmare-mermaid

imho Pekoe and drpepperfan made the right choice in not uploading it maybe kinda (though I won't lie, people's reactions to it being here would be amusing) but feel free to go for it~

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

yeah it is, http://sexyakibadetectives.tumblr.com/post/113614843455/nightmare-mermaid

imho Pekoe and drpepperfan made the right choice in not uploading it maybe kinda (though I won't lie, people's reactions to it being here would be amusing) but feel free to go for it~

I mean, I'm not gonna read it but there's no reason to not upload it here, right? We have the Candy Boy girls having sex with a cross dressing boy on here, after all. If I had to choose between those, I'd go for romantic het like, instantly.

last edited at Mar 20, 2015 10:45AM

__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

You already sold me on het genderswap Madoka, you don't have to sell me on it anymore

Icon
joined Aug 15, 2014

Next time just send this: http://24.media.tumblr.com/3b45bef1429533f83b0a144a1db56222/tumblr_ml8cb4ImUU1rsf0s4o1_500.gif to him.

I don't know the struggles of your internal work but, if possible, ignore him from now on would be the less stressful and more efficient solution. Remember the rule 14: "do not argue with trolls"!

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Next time just send this: http://24.media.tumblr.com/3b45bef1429533f83b0a144a1db56222/tumblr_ml8cb4ImUU1rsf0s4o1_500.gif to him.

I don't know the struggles of your internal work but, if possible, ignore him from now on would be the less stressful and more efficient solution. Remember the rule 14: "do not argue with trolls"!

We've been banning and ignoring him for months. He's got a mental issue, not a personal one.

joined Mar 20, 2015

You are a tryhard, aren't you? What are you even trying to convince us of?

Well that went away then.

last edited at Mar 20, 2015 11:09AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

pat pat

On the other hand, good things come to nice people!

Tbh I meant to tumblr you about it but was sort of distracted by stuff.

last edited at Mar 20, 2015 11:56AM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I mean, I'm not gonna read it

Turns out, I lied.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

qt popped my hate mail cherry :D
http://puu.sh/gIbN5/60ef3667f2.png

edit: nez you can hold my hand with three simple and easy payments of 59.99!

last edited at Mar 20, 2015 12:32PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

qt popped my hate mail cherry :D
http://puu.sh/gIccF/dbe1121441.jpg

A bargain at twice the price!

last edited at Mar 20, 2015 12:32PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

But those hands are for me :(

Here's anticrack-kun's pastebin of our IRC chat from the garbage post I deleted: http://pastebin.com/mjijuFrK
Our channel is public, and so there's no reason to hide it.

Wait it is?!

Imagines all of the shameless flirting that hundreds of users might see.

last edited at Mar 20, 2015 12:48PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Was this a response to that guy who thought we all missed his post the first 50 times? Cause if he posted and got his message deleted it's kinda hilarious because it looks like you're called MrEngenious a tryhard now, lol.

joined Mar 20, 2015

Was this a response to that guy who thought we all missed his post the first 50 times? Cause if he posted and got his message deleted it's kinda hilarious because it looks like you're called MrEngenious a tryhard now, lol.

Yeah, anticrack had another post that made even less sense than the others before it.

Which must have been quite complicated to achieve.

I wonder what a markov chain would make given something like his posting, erowid trip reports and the like.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Looks like I'm late to the party lol

I remember crack-kun going off on me because I liked kyouko x mami more than kyouko x sayaka. It was a big mistake to try arguing back. He made like 5 different user names (all made on the same day) and pretended it wasn't him agreeing with himself. It was the saddest (and funniest!) thing I've ever seen XD How does anyone get the idea that agreeing with yourself makes you right?

joined Mar 20, 2015

Lots of people have tried it, actually, even some academics. It never ends well.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I remember crack-kun going off on me because I liked kyouko x mami more than kyouko x sayaka. It was a big mistake to try arguing back. He made like 5 different user names (all made on the same day) and pretended it wasn't him agreeing with himself. It was the saddest (and funniest!) thing I've ever seen XD How does anyone get the idea that agreeing with yourself makes you right?

Oh I remember that. Pretty sure it was my first time seeing him too.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Oh I remember that. Pretty sure it was my first time seeing him too.

I met him when I had my first account here. Which embarrassingly, me and him both ended up getting banned. Not making that mistake again >_>

This topic has been locked.