ForumNews Strike that, reverse it

Correct me if im wrong, but from what I've read, I'm guessing the guy's a ship war instigator that looks down on everyone that dares post draw, or support non main ships? People should feel free to like what they want and without degrading other pairings.

Yeah, you're wrong. Because if you read anything you'd see it's not about who likes what
It's about the content itself being degrading to the characters.

And it's not about attention. It's about Dynasty-Scans' IRC channel spending over three whole days trying to insult me.
And they're just like most other people that go "lol insult insult" and pretend that if you insult someone it proves what they're saying wrong.
Just to be clear THE CONTENT ITSELF IS WHAT DEGRADES THE CHARACTERS NOT WHO LIKES WHAT. FOR PROOF READ THE CREDITS PAGE

@Alkaiser
Wow, that was totally fair and an unbiased view of the events. You're clearly a shitposter from /u/ and or /a/. Probably /u/..
I also hear that if you call someone angry it means they're automatically wrong
Look at this god damn thread
Do you not see the people throwing around endless waves of insults? That's what everyone in the Dynasty IRC was doing, and that's what they are getting called out on. And because they didn't want to get called out on insulting people and they think they are right in doing it they think it's harassment. It's so hypocritical it's not even funny.
And yes, he did try to steal my work, and the only reason he didn't is because he got caught by me. Here's the proof. http://8ch.net/irc/res/1475.html#1526

And you get called retarded because you keep trying to argue it's about what people like or dislike, or in your words "enjoy". No matter what anyone enjoys the content itself is still insulting to the characters. You'd know this if you actually read anything that was in front of you.
But you don't actually read anything All you do is call it an angry rant, and think that you disprove it by saying "nah, it's just about your taste. Fucking read it. You don't actually read anything, you see a couple words then dismiss everything else.

You're also retarded for thinking it's one person when they're so much evidence to contrary. Not that Troid or the other biased mods here will let you see it because this post will be deleted.

It's also not an opinion. What does it take to make retards understand this.
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/opinion

not necessarily based on fact or knowledge

How is this so hard for people to understand Not everything is an opinion
And seeing as how nothing personal was used in that credits page you can't call it an opinion.
Jesus, it's sad

It's pathetic that you think you are justified in making this one sided and not allowing a person to defend themselves..

Correct me if im wrong, but from what I've read, I'm guessing the guy's a ship war instigator that looks down on everyone that dares post draw, or support non main ships? People should feel free to like what they want and without degrading other pairings.

Yeah, you're wrong. Because if you read anything you'd see it's not about who likes what

And it's not about attention. It's about Dynasty-Scans' IRC channel spending over three whole days trying to insult me.
And they're just like most other people that go "lol insult insult" and pretend that if you insult someone it proves what they're saying wrong.
Just to be clear THE CONTENT ITSELF IS WHAT DEGRADES THE CHARACTERS NOT WHO LIKES WHAT. FOR PROOF READ THE CREDITS PAGE

@Alkaiser
Wow, that was totally fair and an unbiased view of the events. You're clearly a shitposter from /u/ and or /a/. Probably /u/..
Do you not see the people throwing around endless waves of insults? That's what everyone in the Dynasty IRC was doing, and that's what they are getting called out on. And because they didn't want to get called out on insulting people and they think they are right in doing it they think it's harassment. It's so hypocritical it's not even funny.
And yes, he did try to steal my work, and the only reason he didn't is because he got caught by me. Here's the proof. http://8ch.net/irc/res/1475.html#1526

And you get called retarded because you keep trying to argue it's about what people like or dislike, or in your words "enjoy". No matter what anyone enjoys the content itself is still insulting to the characters. You'd know this if you actually read anything that was in front of you.
But you don't actually read anything All you do is call it an angry rant, and think that you disprove it by saying "nah, it's just about your taste. Fucking read it. You don't actually read anything, you see a couple words then dismiss everything else.

You're also retarded for thinking it's one person when they're so much evidence to contrary. Not that Troid or the other biased mods here will let you see it because this post will be deleted.

And seeing as how nothing personal was used in that credits page you can't call it an opinion.
Jesus, it's sad

It's pathetic that you think you are justified in making this one sided and not allowing a person to defend themselves..

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad

This topic has been locked.