ForumNews Strike that, reverse it

__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Hi, I made a post recently about taking some releases down. That's being reversed right now.

qt aka me aka gdfadf aka a million other nicks is continuing to harass us endlessly. He's threatening us with a bunch of things including telling artists to come here and take down works. It's pretty clear no matter what we do, he's going to continue his campaign against us so we don't care about him anymore! Sudden moral reversal! His shit is going back up and without his fucking crazy. I tried to cede to him by removing them but he continued to evade our bans and PM myself and our staff with more demands or ranting. I don't really care how this makes me look at this point and how vindictive this is, I have a history with that :) Anyway enjoy! We're going to keep on fighting.

EDIT: Some good context from Alkaiser:

I agree, just reading those pastebins doesn't give you the full scope of the situation, so allow me to elaborate. This person has a savage vendetta against what he considers to be "crack" pairings,and he will rain a storm of hatred and intolerance onto people who disagree with him. All of the credits from those doujins that he was so angry about being stolen just said "ME" and the rest of it was a big rant about how shipping pairings that he doesn't enjoy means you're not a true fan. He doesn't care about being credited, otherwise he would've put something other than ME in the credits page, he just wants a platform to spout his intolerant ideas. Now, this may not seem like such a big deal at first, like "who cares if this guy is strongly against crack? Lots of people prefer shippings with more backing to them.", except that when someone eventually disagrees with ANYTHING that he says he'll inevitably berate them with several paragraphs of calling them retarded faggots, and he will carry on these arguments for as long as humanly possible. I'm talking about entire threads on 4chan are just over 300 posts of him raving and ranting until the thread 404's. You don't even have to provoke him either, if you post a Kyouko/Mami pic and say that it's cute he WILL go out of his way to attack you.

Oh, but it doesn't stop in the forums, he'll eventually begin sending you hostile private messages! Over on ExHentai he has made it a point to send nasty private messages to anyone who even downvoted a gallery. He didn't get banned from 4chan and Dynasty because these people suddenly decided it would be fun to pick on this one person or because he holds a different opinion on shipping than others(as you can see his ships are actually the popular ones that most people like), but because he's extremely vitriolic when it comes to expressing these opinions.

last edited at Mar 20, 2015 9:49AM

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

I fucking love you guys <3

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Lol, never give in!

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Casusby let's hold hands

Cute-love-tiny-version
joined Oct 13, 2012

Finally you set it free! Love you S2

Tumblr_mmzjekkrdw1qlpahho1_1280
joined May 8, 2013

Let's hope this guy doesn't ruin the enjoyment of djs for everybody. :/

last edited at Mar 20, 2015 3:02AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Honestly, everyone just should've ignored everything since the beginning. In situations like this making a fuzz is only giving the attention the party at fault wants.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Honestly, everyone just should've ignored everything since the beginning. In situations like this making a fuzz is only giving the attention the party at fault wants.

We don't ask everyone for permission first for fun, we do it because that's the way we're supposed to do things. The reader was founded upon the principle of respecting the wishes of the scanlator, artist, and distributor. If a scanlator eventually wants their work removed or has some problem with how it was uploaded, they are always in the right and their wishes must be respected. Whether that means "giving the attention the party at fault wants" or not.

We were quite happy to leave it at that, but alas.

last edited at Mar 20, 2015 3:20AM

__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

they are always in the right and their wishes must be respected.

Up to a point.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

A point long since passed, in this case.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh, I was talking about the issue with the credits/rant. By removing them and then explaining why the issue became bigger than it should be.

Personally I'd just ignore the rant and just go my merry way or in the chain of events that followed, simply say this doujins will be removed per scanlator's wishes and that's it.

joined Jan 30, 2013

http://pastebin.com/2qa4tnVb

http://pastebin.com/ZtHBhXZs

http://pastebin.com/E8r3a0mr

Judging only by these logs, you seem rude as hell (as usual) and he seems actually relatively reasonable...
Emphasis on relatively because I also went through the trouble and forced myself to read one of the credits pages and even if that isn't some kind of extremely elaborate troll attempt, I don't see the problem.
Who in their right mind would read more than a single paragraph?
If you did, would it convince you?
It seems silly to make such a fuss about something no one's going to bother with anyway.

7a067e9e6fb1c92210174e64e9f1e23d
joined Jun 19, 2013

I tried debating him, foolishly, because I wanted to see how his mind works. I still don't understand it, he seems set on some weird definition of deduction and reasoning where he's right and nobody else can be. How someone can be so invested in fictional characters being "insulted" is beyond me.

I kinda want to see the crazy that got him banned in the first place, aside from his essays.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

So this IS the same guy I've trolled a few times already? hahaha it's so amusing I'm not even mad at him I always respond to his comments(when I see them anyway) just so he ends up wasting his time. Why can't he just let it go already? it's been months... As long as he doesn't mention my current otp Yuzu x Masumi I'll just ignore him from now on.

joined Jan 30, 2013

I don't keep up with internals nor community politics but my understanding was that these credits pages were what initially caused this mess. So if you give him what he wants (and it isn't that much), wouldn't that make him stop?

edit: unless it's too late for that

last edited at Mar 20, 2015 3:39AM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

I don't keep up with internals nor community politics but my understanding was that these credits pages were what initially caused this mess. So if you give him what he wants (and it isn't that much), wouldn't that make him stop?

No, the credits pages are just the latest in a long line of offenses. Suffice to say the logs read much differently if you know the history.

There are surely worse credits pages on the site, I don't think anyone really cares about something as silly as that.

Far too late.

joined Nov 30, 2011

I tried debating him, foolishly, because I wanted to see how his mind works. I still don't understand it, he seems set on some weird definition of deduction and reasoning where he's right and nobody else can be. How someone can be so invested in fictional characters being "insulted" is beyond me.

Ooooohhh you would be surprised...

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Considering he has been banned multiple times for his insane rants and arguments, to allow them onto the site in the form of a credits page is ridiculous. Between letting him find a workaround the issue and not uploading it at all, it was the best decision to simply remove it in the end.

However even that wasn't good enough for him. So here we are.

And yes, it is 2 years of harassment too late.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Fucken people...

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Personaly, the problem I see is that It is not even a real credit page. He just using the custom of puting a credit page to impose his rant on a reader.

Credit Arendt supposed to be a whole page of text which have nothing to do with the release It the groupe

joined Jan 30, 2013

Fair enough.
It's just inconvenient if you guys discuss internals "in public" without providing the rest of us with all the information. It's very confusing.
Unless I was too stupid to notice anything, you tell me.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Wait - it's that same guy that keeps appearing every now and then? He needs a better hobby...

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Oh, geez. I should start reading the forums again, at least the news posts. Almost missed out on this shitshow :D

So this IS the same guy I've trolled a few times already? hahaha it's so amusing I'm not even mad at him I always respond to his comments(when I see them anyway) just so he ends up wasting his time. Why can't he just let it go already? it's been months... As long as he doesn't mention my current otp Yuzu x Masumi I'll just ignore him from now on.

I used to troll him and break his logic at the same time...

His relentless obsession for these measly toons and something as petty as pairings in fanart, along with his flawed logic on the matter... is rather sad. Sometimes I almost felt pitty for the poor sap... actually no, not really. I just used him for my own amusement whenever I felt like it :p

last edited at Mar 20, 2015 4:32AM

joined Feb 1, 2015

http://pastebin.com/2qa4tnVb

http://pastebin.com/ZtHBhXZs

http://pastebin.com/E8r3a0mr

Judging only by these logs, you seem rude as hell (as usual) and he seems actually relatively reasonable...

I thought it was fine until the guy suddenly accused him of wanting psd as proof he was the scanlator meant he was going to steal his work to...I dunno, change fonts or take credit or something crazy? I didn't get it. Then the whole bit of give me access to the forums despite my bans and weird accusations, or I will write authors to pull all their works off your sites was pure deep-end crazy blackmail. This guy is seriously nuts when you go past the pretense of logical argument to actually evaluating his actions.

This topic has been locked.