Forum › Eikyuu Butou no Treasoner discussion

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Not sure how I feel about this one. I feel kinda sorry for Arisa.

joined Jan 31, 2013

:(

Light_blue_429604_i0
joined Sep 28, 2014

judging by the tags, i didn't even have to read this to know that there would be some sort of ntr/cheating or something along the lines of that.
it's okay arisa, you always have yukiho!

joined Sep 11, 2014

I'm happy because this is another EriUmi, but feel sad for the ArisaUmi. Much feels

joined Jan 30, 2013

Now I feel stupid for expecting something more vanilla. No clue where that idea came from...

last edited at Mar 17, 2015 9:53PM

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

I don't understand what are they both thinking... "Was to make pleasant memories"... WTF? I DON'T GET IT

I thought I was the only one...
SOMEONE PLS: EXPLAIN THIS TO ME!! WTF!!

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

I don't understand what are they both thinking... "Was to make pleasant memories"... WTF? I DON'T GET IT

I guess Eri means Umi just wants to have fun basically and sleep around? But yeah I got confused over that one too..

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I guess Eri means Umi just wants to have fun basically and sleep around? But yeah I got confused over that one too..

Well, according to the story Umi has a need to dominate that she simply can't satisfy when she's with Eri even though she loves her and does like the sex they have. It's not like Alisa isn't enjoying herself as well, even though her primary role in the story is to satisfy Umi's needs. Which is a bit sad in its way.

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

I understand the "make nice memories" part but what bothers me is it's not consistent with Eli's dominant personality. Unfortunately, some people do think having side flings while having someone you love is fine and if the fling doesn't know they get burned.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I understand the "make nice memories" part but what bothers me is it's not consistent with Eli's dominant personality. Unfortunately, some people do think having side flings while having someone you love is fine and if the fling doesn't know they get burned.

Open relationships also happen, as do various permutations on polyamory. I'd like this whole thing better if the little sister was in the loop as well.

joined May 24, 2014

You can call it cheatin' but she reminds me of youuu

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Awh poor Arisa. My feelings are mixed.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

I knew something was fishy when I didn't see the threesome tag

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lets see shes accepting of umi and arisa , but was prepared to break up if umi lied to her about it, so shes alright with an open relationship,so that umi can express her dominant side, as long as she can still trust her....
My take on the story ^_^

joined Apr 14, 2013

I would like to see more umi and arisa

joined Oct 27, 2013

Decide to push aside my hatred for EliUmi and read this because it had AriUmi. Wish I hadn't read this poor Arisa. Wish we could an AriUmi dj with them only as the couple. So sick of the ntr/sibling love triangle crap I see with these two.

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

8/10 really good read

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Welcome back UrSa

last edited at Mar 18, 2015 6:08AM

joined Mar 30, 2012

It almost seems like abusive manipulation.

And I don't get the pleasant memories sentence, not too fond of the phrase either so maybe I'll pretend it wasn't there.

last edited at Mar 18, 2015 6:48AM

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

This doujin really make me hate Umi! It pisses me off!

I really feel sorry for Arisa :v

Shingeki.no.kyojin.full.1508027
joined Aug 20, 2013

no matter how you look at it I will never tolerate cheating and it doesn't matter if it Man x woman or woman x woman. It's just wrong in my option even when it's just in a Manga. I can't enjoy these kind of things.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

People who can't stand cheating are reading a doujin tagged with Cheating...

There's something wrong with that sentence, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

To be fair, it wasn't tagged this till yesterday. Whoops!

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Awh, the set up would've been okay if Arisa was also in the know (assuming she isn't). Also, compromises should be made in a relationship; one can't always be the top.

joined Aug 11, 2014

Awh, the set up would've been okay if Arisa was also in the know (assuming she isn't). Also, compromises should be made in a relationship; one can't always be the top.

Yeah, um. Not quite following her logic, here. "No, you can't top. Completely impossible. Mm? Sleep with my sister on the side? Sure! Go for it! I'm still on top, though." Like... Really? These are your priorities? Whatever, girl.

Es1-3muwmamw-fl
joined Dec 20, 2014

For a second there, I thought Eli would turn bat shit crazy yanrezu

I have mix feelings regarding this, as many of you too (I don't know why but I a little thing for angst cheating even though I hate it)

To reply you must either login or sign up.