Forum › Majyo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane discussion

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Mikan you finally realize the glory of the yuri side, welcome we have waffles.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Oh goddamn it.

Ch.37's last panel hit me like a brick. Instant tears.

Thank you, Santa ;_;

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

I LOVE YOU SHESKA AND SANTA!

WHoo~

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I feel so conflicted when I see a new chapter of this getting released, while I am happy about it... I know it is getting closer and closer to the end :(

joined Feb 11, 2014

That math problem being 6X9... XD

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

I feel so conflicted when I see a new chapter of this getting released, while I am happy about it... I know it is getting closer and closer to the end :(

I know what you mean. This is one of those things that you wish would never end, but you know is going to and you can't do anything to stop it from ending. Just forget about the destination and enjoy the ride. :)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I know what you mean. This is one of those things that you wish would never end, but you know is going to and you can't do anything to stop it from ending. Just forget about the destination and enjoy the ride. :)

As long as the yuri content continues to increase, I'm good.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Awww that was a cute chapter...well back the pervert mode!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I am trying, but I am sitting in the passenger seat and I keep looking forward and the end is very close!... METAPHORS!

Anyways, dam this feeling, mostly get it in comedies and slice of life series.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Well, now that sheska is back to her old self, Rhianna and Noriko will be able to flirt again to their heart content. ^^

Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

That letter was sweet.

joined Sep 25, 2013

just got reading this manga to the last chapter, i just can't stopping laughing so hard , damn, that three people reading abot marrying the same sex / step-sister , LOL

and look at the sweet letter, sometime sheska can be a good girl too, even it's just when she getting a amnesia @@
but , i like the perv mode of her , lol , too bad she's can't bring the camera when bath together with mikan-chan

joined May 20, 2013

I'm probably the only person on the planet to cry at this comic.

Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

So much progress, on a 4 coma comedic manga, and meanwhile...

joined Apr 23, 2014

I'm guessing CH40* is the last chapter? Yes, it'll end when it ends, but there's no pain in guessing.

*I meant to say CH400. Sorry for the error.

joined May 20, 2013
Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So any consensus on what Nyan Nyan is?

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/majyo_to_houki_to_kurobuchi_megane_ch21#6

We'll tell you when you're older.

joined May 20, 2013

Okay, let me just ask:

Is it single-player or multiplayer? That's my only issue trying to decipher it.

joined May 20, 2013

YAY! NEW CHAPTER!
YAY, SHESKAxMIKAN!
Awww @ the misunderstanding

And also, the only part I didn't get was http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/majyo_to_houki_to_kurobuchi_megane_ch38#8 "It really was a pain". Was that like 4th wall/meta stuff?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

And also, the only part I didn't get was http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/majyo_to_houki_to_kurobuchi_megane_ch38#8 "It really was a pain". Was that like 4th wall/meta stuff?

Pretty much. Drawing background shit and crowds ain't easy.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

this story is going to get sad when they grow up, they should be like me and love all anime girls loli or not.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol, so much "yes" in this chapter ^_^

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

This manga + Kase-san in a single day?
I cannot handle the awesomeness!

joined Jan 8, 2014

This manga + Kase-san in a single day?
I cannot handle the awesomeness!

Right?! It was an awesome day for uploads ^_^

To reply you must either login or sign up.