Forum › Majyo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane discussion

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

XD dogs hump! male or female dogs hump and I don't know why...I've seen a mother humping her son it was hilarious(yes I'm still talking about dogs). I didn't get the katana joke but it was a really funny chapter as usual, I hope the quality never decreases.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

WTH That dog!!! I swear there was a female dog at the place I tutor, which looks just like that one, humped me as well!!! And I'm a lesbian!!!
Love this series so much, every chapter is hilarious xD

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

To that last panel, with the collar...

facepalm
oh my god.

Still entertaining as hell, I see. Good to see another update! Thanks~

joined Oct 11, 2010

reading this is like filling a coffee cup with sweat and low, opening each packet one at a time until it is filled to the brim and then choking it all down as fast as you can.

joined Oct 13, 2014

I like this series so much.
Really happy to see a new update!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

XD dogs hump! male or female dogs hump and I don't know why...I've seen a mother humping her son it was hilarious(yes I'm still talking about dogs).

I used to spend a lot of my time at a farm... I've seen things... not only dogs... nature is scary.

last edited at Nov 11, 2014 12:19AM

joined Jul 5, 2014

XD dogs hump! male or female dogs hump and I don't know why...I've seen a mother humping her son it was hilarious(yes I'm still talking about dogs).

I used to spend a lot of my time at a farm... I've seen things... not only dogs... nature is scary.

I've been stalking your Happy-fluffy-stuff list for most of the day. Just thought I'd let you know! :]

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yes! It's back!

Oh, and the release post link is broken

Yeah, fixed it.

Also from the release post

This is the final volume

I cried.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I've been stalking your Happy-fluffy-stuff list for most of the day. Just thought I'd let you know! :]

Ah, nice. Just keep an eye on the tags. I think there are like 2 Tragedy and 1 Rape tags... and many Futanari that I considered nice.
Also, good luck, list is a lot to take in. xD

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Also from the release post

This is the final volume

I cried.

Suggesting tragedy tag.

Also can someone explain the sword joke?

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh god, even the dogs are into it

What a great series, shame about this one being the last volume. Hopefully it will have a satisfying ending.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Missed that manga. XD Still fun as hell.

As for the katana joke, not sure there's anything deep behind it. I took it as Sheeska showing once more how she misunderstand completely some stuff at time.

Too bad we're reaching the end, but hopefully, that means this last volume will have even more flirting with some actual yuri on the way.

joined Aug 19, 2012

I really hope Hebe draws more yuri series soon, this series is awesome.

joined Nov 11, 2010

Together with Mikan's costume, it's a reference to the terms neko and tachi.

Check out the glossary from Honey & Honey for more info about lesbian and gay terminology in Japan.

joined Sep 15, 2014

This is amazing! But the fact that this is the final volume is tragic. Not only does it deserve more volumes, it deserves an anime. This is high quality humor, being cut to three volumes because people are jerks. Mahiru better get a girlfriend by the end of this.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

I'm so happy for new volume. This manga is amazing. Though I'm sad it's the last one.

Together with Mikan's costume, it's a reference to the terms neko and tachi.

Check out the glossary from Honey & Honey for more info about lesbian and gay terminology in Japan.

Oooh. That finally explains that Kanamemo joke.

last edited at Nov 11, 2014 6:57AM

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

Lol Josephine also she kinda reminded me of my dog when she was young. She used to like to hump people for some weird reason. And too bad this is the last volume D:

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

how could this be?! why is it ending?! ;.;

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

Is this actually lolicon? Cause if it is then I don't like it then. (The scenario) doesn't seem lolicon.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Is this actually lolicon? Cause if it is then I don't like it then. (The scenario) doesn't seem lolicon.

There's some perverted thoughts, but it's played for laughs. Nothing terrible (sexually) happens to them.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

There's some perverted thoughts, but it's played for laughs. Nothing terrible (sexually) happens to them.

Which has lead to minor disappointment on my part for i am an immoral bitch who is attracted regardless of anime age (real life kids are weird though, i don't know why anyone would have them let alone be attracted)

And yes i made sure the 200th post on here was as wierd as possible.

last edited at Nov 13, 2014 7:27AM

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

Another good chapter and keep fighting Mahiru you'll eventually get a girlfriend.

Yuri moe indeed <3

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

INFECTED!
YOU CANNOT STOP THE YURI MOE!

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

INFECTED!
YOU CANNOT STOP THE YURI MOE!

The Y-virus

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Give up, Mahiru.

To reply you must either login or sign up.