Forum › Liberta discussion

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Something about the leg...err jets? Just makes me laugh lmao

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Nice POV chase scene.

joined May 3, 2014

it is just something stupid about an teenager getting power only thinking of genociding humanity lol at least at that age the only thing i was doing was play video games and saving the world in thous games, thank god i wasn’t an social parasite like this little thing here

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That honestly didn't feel like 10 pages, for a moment I thought they accidentally released two chapters at once when I saw the "to be continued" since I really thought I'd only seen about half of it at best. The very dynamic scenes just fly by in a moment. Thoroughly satisfied, but also needing more now.

it is just something stupid about an teenager getting power only thinking of genociding humanity lol at least at that age the only thing i was doing was play video games and saving the world in thous games, thank god i wasn’t an social parasite like this little thing here

Lucky you to have a happy little sheltered childhood, but calling her a "social parasite" is really going too far.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

... but calling her a "social parasite" is really going too far.

She's going along with happily murdering people and that is going too far for you? ^^;

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

She's going along with happily murdering people and that is going too far for you? ^^;

Even considering that, she really hasn't done anything that would qualify her as a parasite. (And honestly, there was exactly one person in that entire crowd who didn't deserve to be murdered and I'm rather glad she wasn't shown as one of Eri's victims either.)

joined Jan 22, 2015

Frankly ch.38 bothers me. Too much physics ignored with this jet leg thing

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Eri sure has been twisting the facts a little in her jealousy... And looks like Komari is about to fight back now.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Even considering that, she really hasn't done anything that would qualify her as a parasite. (And honestly, there was exactly one person in that entire crowd who didn't deserve to be murdered and I'm rather glad she wasn't shown as one of Eri's victims either.)

Let's see if I can remember this odd little old poem which I cannot find on the interwebs:
"If we could climb the highest steeple
and look around at all the people
and shoot all those not wholly good
(as we, like noble shooters, should)
why, then there'd be an only worry:
Who would there be left to bury
us?"

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Essentially a reversal of this. :D

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Don't forget to add chapter 40

allmarbleslost
So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

john_travolta_looking_around_confused.gif

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Perfectly handled the fight, as expected. ^_^ New girl may have her interesting powers, but Komari already has actual fighting experience. And the blood giving her her powers isn't any weaker.

joined May 3, 2014

That honestly didn't feel like 10 pages, for a moment I thought they accidentally released two chapters at once when I saw the "to be continued" since I really thought I'd only seen about half of it at best. The very dynamic scenes just fly by in a moment. Thoroughly satisfied, but also needing more now.

Lucky you to have a happy little sheltered childhood, but calling her a "social parasite" is really going too far.

that’s bloody werid of you thinking i had a “happy little sheltered childhood” just because I called an murderous teenager that didn’t even BLINK at the massacer in the mall AND accepted the psychopathic monster power to do the same thing! and calling that an “social parasite” is me having an “happy sheltered childhood” lol

last edited at Jun 8, 2023 4:02AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

that’s bloody werid of you thinking i had a “happy little sheltered childhood” just because I called an murderous teenager that didn’t even BLINK at the massacer in the mall AND accepted the psychopathic monster power to do the same thing! and calling that an “social parasite” is me having an “happy sheltered childhood” lol

I mean, you yourself said you were only playing games and saving the world there, without any negative thoughts about humanity, unlike the many, many kids that age having to deal with bullying or worse. And as already said above, none of that makes her a parasite - up to that point she was very much a normal teenager living a normal life, and if there's a parasite there at all, it's her so-called boyfriend just using her.

chaosOrchestrator
joined Jul 10, 2015

Komari is really coming into her own as a vampire now!

joined May 24, 2014

Pixivy spoiler

Komari, what did you just do?!

joined May 3, 2014

I mean, you yourself said you were only playing games and saving the world there, without any negative thoughts about humanity, unlike the many, many kids that age having to deal with bullying or worse. And as already said above, none of that makes her a parasite - up to that point she was very much a normal teenager living a normal life, and if there's a parasite there at all, it's her so-called boyfriend just using her.

how ignorant you are for reall, like did you think that is ALL my childhood was about? god talking about judging people over a few sentences on the internet as if you now know ALL that I had gone through, also she is an social parasite and coudn’t give an F about her issues since that is an funny excuse to wanna jump the bones of an monster that just massacred so many humans(she was making out with that monster in the place were the massacre ocured), no teenager acts like her unless she has an screw loose and she does actualy have one! no she is an psycho one of thous werdo humans that hate the whole world just because they are unhappy, immature behaivour.

also this is funny, my comment was just on an fictional character yet you got to heated up over an stupid fictional character lol

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Komari saw the 'bury your gays' trope and flatly rejected it

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

As expected. This is just Komari being Komari.

how ignorant you are for reall, like did you think that is ALL my childhood was about? god talking about judging people over a few sentences on the internet as if you now know ALL that I had gone through, also she is an social parasite and coudn’t give an F about her issues since that is an funny excuse to wanna jump the bones of an monster that just massacred so many humans(she was making out with that monster in the place were the massacre ocured), no teenager acts like her unless she has an screw loose and she does actualy have one! no she is an psycho one of thous werdo humans that hate the whole world just because they are unhappy, immature behaivour.

also this is funny, my comment was just on an fictional character yet you got to heated up over an stupid fictional character lol

I haven't gotten heated up yet, just calm analysis. A screw loose? Psycho? Sure, I can agree with you coming to those assessments, considering what's happened. But I still don't see how parasite would apply to her, and you have so far failed to deliver even the slightest supporting evidence for that claim.

joined Apr 16, 2022

Eri may have massacred a mall but she also killed trading card scalpers (the scum of humanity) so it's impossible to say if she's good or bad

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Eri may have massacred a mall but she also killed trading card scalpers (the scum of humanity) so it's impossible to say if she's good or bad

Chaotic Neutral then?

joined Jul 31, 2013

Kyaa

joined May 24, 2014

She just did that, hopefully it won't backfire on her or anything.

Cut%20out%20avater
joined May 25, 2023

ah yes, the age old trope of "don't kill the main villain, but grunts are okay" cuz else that would make you as bad as them.

To reply you must either login or sign up.